Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd

About Crystal Hearing Ltd: Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy

"Managed to get an appointment within 24 hours to get a blocked ear syringed. First class service. John also helped my wife under his two-for-one offer. Strongly recommend him."
"very efficient service and was able to get an appointment very quickly Highly recommend the service"
"I rang John about wax in one ear and he fitted me in the next day. He took 10 mins to fix it and while I was there he did both ears on my wife for virtually no extra cost. Very pleased. Happy to recommend"
"Efficient, painless and quick"
"Excellent and professional service - no waiting, no oiling ears for days before, very quick procedure, no blocked canal (that you can get after syringing) immediate results AND very reasonably priced. I would really recomend John and will be using his service in the future."
"Prompt, efficient, pain free and an instant result. Very happy!"
"It was a fantastic service and even though there was a difficult situation with my ears John managed to help me and relieve me from pressure and pain. I wlll definitely come back should I ever need any further help."
"Brilliant service- painless and quick microsuction with excellent service. I can't believe what a difference it made so quickly. Thank you John."
"I whole heartedly recommend John. He is a consummate professional. It was the best £50 I have ever spent. Ears sorted immediately and painlessly. And a free hearing test with no extra charge. Highly recommended"
"A quick thank you to John Lloyd for responding so promptly all sorted in less than 8 Hrs."
"Friendly and painless"
"I had a recent ear wax removal following some discomfort. A short painless session later, and all the discomfort has gone. Great service, very professional."
""I bought a pair of Oticon hearing aids from Crystal Hearing - at a very good price.\r\nThe service from Crystal Hearing was exemplary: prompt replies to emails; excellent knowledge of the product; courteous.\r\nDelivery of the product was very fast.\r\nIt was a pleasure doing business with Mr Lloyd of Crystal Hearing.""
"""Very professional, great attentive service in solving my ear wax problem. Have visited twice."
"Quick, efficient and fuss free. Ear waxed removed a number of times now by Crystal Hearing, very satisfied."
"Good service and quick appointment. One criticism is that there was a customer complaint document visible on the computer screen of the treatment room?!"
"My wax removal was not straight forward and John took as much time as needed and after a great deal of care gave me back my hearing. My wife had been saying for a long time that I was deaf. I can now hear all requests. I am going back shortly to have some wax put in. I can recommend him totally."
"I feel very supported knowing that Crystal Hearing are there to rescue me from periods of relative silence. Thank you Crystal Hearing!!"
"Hearing aid repair service is excellent, great communication, quick turnaround, good warranty, reasonable prices."
"JOHN WAS BRILLIANT! CANT FAULT HIM. I WAS IN PAIN WITH BLOCKED EARS AND HE WAS ABLE TO FIT ME IN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY! I WAS RATHER HESITANT AS I HAD HAD MY EARS DONE BEFORE WITH MICRO SUCTION AND IT WAS NOT A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE..I EVEN TOOK MY HUSBAND WITH ME.. BUT I CANT STRESS ENOUGH HOW GREAT THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS WITH JOHN....NO PAIN, NO DISCOMFORT, AND WHAT A RELIEF WHEN I COULD ACTUALLY HEAR AGAIN.!! PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE....HE IS GREAT, KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. VERY GOOD PRICE TOO!! HE IS MY NEW EAR MAN!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH"
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 177 reviews