Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
Thank you Peter, I can hear again! An excellent friendly service , with good availability of appointments.
Phenomenal help and service ever since I was introduced to Crystal Hearing more than 6 years ago. Always looking for what is best for you and not just to make a sale. Thank you.
A brilliant service, thank you Crystal Hearing. Crystal Hearing was the only clinic in our local area that had an appointment available at very short notice. The online booking system was simple and really user friendly. With a really friendly practitioner The customer service was second to none. I would definitely recommend this service to a friend.
Great welcome and chat with Peter who thoroughly explained the process, in my case, of ear wax removal. Peter took great care as I was in some pain but with some perseverance and full use of his equipment the compacted wax was removed to great relief. Thoroughly recommended.
Great service, would highly recommend. Problem solved in less than 30 mins that had been bothersome for months.
That's the best £60 I've spent in a long time. Peter was efficient, professional and courteous and my hearing is now much clearer after having quite a lot of wax removed from both ears.
Amazing service, lovely manner and professional. I can hear again as can my son and my husband. Thank you so much
A very welcoming environment made me feel right at ease and the procedure so painless and quick everyone needs to have this done regularly!
Elsewhere, treatment lasting almost an hour on one ear remained unresolved which indicated likely difficulties ahead for my Wife's treatment. I The complications were overcome with professional skill, and my wife and I were highly satisfied with the experience of our treatment. We are happy to recommend Cristal Hearing to potential customers.
Fantastic quick service and would highly recommend to anyone with ear wax problems. Thank you!
Wax removal completed in a highly efficient way. The process explained very clearly.
Friendly, quick and pain free. I would Highly recommend Crystal hearing.
Very happy! Got an appointment quickly and had a friendly/professional welcome when arrived. Quick service. 5 stars
My husband and I had our ears micro sucked and syringed today on the 2 for 1 offer. Only booked yesterday - amazingly quick, professional , effective and friendly service Would def recommend
Got seen very quickly. Really pleased with results. Therefore 5 stars!
I have just had accumulated ear wax flushed out from my son's ears and I cannot tell you how delighted I am with this service. He was professional, competent and made us feel very comfortable. We would certainly go back in the future when we require this service.
Incredible service, professional, comfortable and made the experience worth going back for. It's not easy going to places for this but these guys are amazing. I would always go back to them.
Very professional and personal...….highly recommend
Brilliant instant painless treatment. Also best price around.
Was very impressed with the service i received. Straight forward and to the point! Excellent service and would use again.
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 297 reviews