Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd

About Crystal Hearing Ltd: Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy

"Perfect In and out all clear Great Job Thankyou"
"John deliverers A first class service ,and the hearing Aids I received are perfect I would recommend Chrystal hearing 100%....."
"Crystal Hearing excels as a hearing aid provider. John provides not only professional and friendly advice but first class after care service. Highly recommended."
"I'm very satisfied with John's service. I've had hearing aids for about 5 years and John is very well informed and provides appropriate solutions and options. His prices are very good. I would recommend him strongly"
"Brilliant service! Same day appointment, minimal cost, 100% effective, whats not too like! Even got to see inside my ear canal which i have always wanted to do! AND i can hear again! Thank you John! 🙂"
"Had complete blockage in both ears. They were cleared with no fuss in less than five minutes. This then went on to a basic hearing test, which suggested that like most middle aged people, my hearing dips with frequency but not enough to require an aid. Good advice and polite manner."
"Fantastic service, good communication and very efficient. I would recommend."
"I would like to recommend Crystal Hearing to anyone with hearing difficulties. John Lloyd will go to any length to find hearing aids suitable for your needs. He is very professional,always returns your calls promptly and will make every effort to see you as soon as possible. I can not speak highly enough about his clinic."
"John at Crystal hearing fitted me with my hearing aids. He was BRILLIANT! Gave me full instructions and the difference is remarkable! Information and aftercare arrangements spot on. Thanks a million , John."
"Did what they said in and out in 25 mins,first class service I expected to have to wait a week or so for an appointment 48 hours done and sorted, thanks again."
"I contacted John after being told it was a 3 week wait to have ear wax removed at my doctors surgery. He saw me the morning after I called, and was able to quickly and easily clear both my ears of wax via microsuction (which was the first time I've had that done rather than syringing, and seemed far more effective). Ear wax build up is a common problem for me and with waiting times as they are at the GP I'm sure I'll be back."
"Pain free ear wax removal, in and out in 15 minutes and crucially my hearing has been fully restored. Couldn’t ask for anymore."
"My grand daughter and I visited Crystal hearing and were both delighted with the results of having wax removed from our ears. Mine was affecting my hearing aids. It was gently handled no discomfort, except a little for one of my g.daughters ears. Felt at ease all the time. Price good, highly recommend."
"Very Very pleased with service at Crystal hearing would rate John very highly to anyone very reasonable price to"
"My recent treatment (25th June) needed syringing and micro-suction in both ears. John carried this it in the utmost professional manner. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend Crystal Hearing. My wife is delighted that she doesn't have to repeat herself anymore - I am also delighted."
"Professional and thorough. Excellent service. Highly recommended."
"After a week of suffering in silence and unable to get a GP appointment for another 3 weeks I looked on line and found Crystal Hearing. On arriving for my next day appointment it took less than 15 minutes and I could hear again. Brilliant service and will definitely use again if and when needed. The photos of inside my ear were a fascinating bonus! Thanks John."
"Great service today..... after wax removal I could hear perfectly for the first time after months! I would highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Extremely efficient and professional approach. Would strongly recommend."
"I ordered product it was delivered within 1 week excellent service highly recomend Also third of the price Specsavers wanted"
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 173 reviews