Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
My appointment was with Peter and he put me at ease telling me exactly what he was going to do at each stage of the procedure. I left with my hearing in both ears restored. Thank you.
Very efficient, very pleased with the results and very quick.
Excellent service and all health and safety precautions taken very seriously during Covid 19 pandemic, which is very reassuring. Good job Petar.
I drove my 87 year old dad from penn to marlow today in silence because he was so deaf due to blocked up ears with wax he couldn’t hear me. A lovely gentleman called peter came out to my car to introduce himself and take dad in. He came out with a big smile on his face and we had a lovely conversation on the way home. Highly recommended will take him back. Thank you so much.
After months of suffering with hearing loss due to ear wax I made the decision to finally do something about it! easy online booking at a time convenient for me. Highly professional and very efficient. I would recommend crystal hearing Ltd to all my family and friends.
Perfect!! Both Peter and John are so helpful. Even with the pandemic.... made me feel relaxed and sorted out both my ears quickly. Highly recommended
Don't usually post reviews but my experience was excellent! Peter was very friendly and put me at ease, the process was also very efficient despite the wax seeming to be quite bad. My hearing was razor sharp in around 20mins, would definitely recommend.
Im not sure of the name of the gentleman who cleared my ears for me today but I was extremely happy with the treatment I received. He was friendly and chatty and didn’t make me feel at all awk about the restrictions in place due to coronavirus. I will be back, but hopefully not for a couple of years!
Very professional and felt comfortable in the session. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service. Appointment obtained very quickly and within minutes my ears were painlessly cleared of wax which had been troubling me for some time and I could hear again. Thank you so much to Peter for a very caring and professional service. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for treating my elderly mother, who has been suffering, alone, for the whole of lockdown with deafness due to blocked ears. It was such a relief to find you open for business and that you were able to remove the wax, improving her hearing. Would thoroughly recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd.
John was very helpful, considering I ordered the wrong device, when i noticed i sent an email and it was fixed straight away, john is very prompt with his replies and quick to sort any issues, top service absolutely delighted with my device.
An absolutely thorough and excellent service couldn't rate highly enough
I was delighted with the service. Peter was very pleasant and efficient and I feel so much better now the ear wax has gone!
Very professional and friendly service, with helpful advice
Fantastic I can hear properly again. Peter didn't take too long to remove wax that blocked my ears, very much worth the two hour round trip. What a relief!
Sorted out my problem quickly, efficiently and gently. Such good value for money and much appreciated.
Amazing visit!!

Within literally minutes a problem I have had for months was gone.

A VERY Professional service with a quick effective solution
I am just so pleased I discovered Crystal Hearing. The reviews left by other people are so true. Peter sorted my blocked ears and I can hear again. 😊
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 278 reviews