Cryptonary Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cryptonary

About Cryptonary : The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy

"lifetime access is no longer lifetime! scammers"
"For most of you who dint know, please read this before deciding on the course. Existing members, read the email. Notice something? Monthly subscription😣 We were promised lifetime access were we not? For other new members who are considering to buy this, do read this. I felt fucked over by Cryptonary and I wish the same won't happen to you all in the near future. Here goes. It's a long read but bear with me it will aid your decision. Cryptonary was founded by two guys from astrofx Shaun and amanatt. Then they recruited @torayk. It may seems like a 3 person partnership but from what I see, it was all done by @torayk . The telegram updates, real life trades, the podcast, the inspiration, motivation, everything. He really put his followers and members interest his heart into it and you can feel that Cryptonary had became his brand. All comes from Toray. Suddenly a few months back he left Cryptonary saying he was fucked up by his two business partners and everything changed. For one or two months, nothing new on the website and telegram. Then slowly it shows some hope as new people can be seen joining the cryptonary team like @azp.fx. Now, Toray have build a new platform which is @cryptowzrd glad he is moving on and bringing in the competition. Frankly, I feel fucked up by Cryptonary and the people behind them because we were promised life-time access and now it becomes a monthly subscription thing? This says a lot of the management behind the business and whether they have our interest at heart. One of Warren Buffet buying criteria is: "good management behind the business and do they have the shareholders interest at heart." Sure, his stocks philosophy won't apply in the volatile crypto market, but his logic of deciding to  buy a business does, just like us deciding whether should we subscribe. Is this the way to reward your "loyal members" as you called us when we wait patiently for your changes? Thank goodness now that there are other good alternatives, not just Cryptonary only. Really disappointed. No transparency and ethics. And not putting members interest first, but money."
"I joined up in July 2018 as there was a Cryptonary offer on and I knew I'd wanted to join. Although life was pretty busy at the time I thought I would sign up as it would always be there considering the amount that the course/Telegram had cost and the guys at Astro FX ran it. At the time there was the online course and Telegram available to members. At one point there was also a monthly podcast that was available for a small monthly fee which I'd signed up to. However, as of the start 2019 the whole team have been disorganised and in disarray. With online disagreements being aired publicly. The face of Cryptonary left the team as their visions did not align with the other two owners. I personally think it is to do with what is going on with Cryptonary at the moment, Anyway, the Telegram content has been bit-part and they have recently released a Cryptonary V 2.0. This is now a pay monthly membership with a revamped/new website. The old online course is still available on a website that starts with old.cryptonary (what a way to feel valued after spending the best part of £500 hey). At one point there was a monthly podcast that was available for a small monthly fee which I also signed up to. These stopped during the turmoil but 1 or 2 payments were still taken. I've been told that the Telegram updates are being discontinued as there's too many non-members in the Telegram and moving over to Discord. This is fine. What isn't fine is that Telegram updates are going and the original members (unless signed up after Jan 2019) are being left behind. We are not being migrated over to the new Discord for the market updates and content that we have become accustomed to (as that is now deemed pay monthly content). The Telegram is simply going, with the Discord being for new members only. Whilst new members may very well be happy with the packages, the content and how it's all delivered (as it is going to be all they will know), the original 'early adopter' Cryptonary members can't help but feel hard done by. Do I regret buying the course, yes. In honesty I could have had access to the course without signing up. I just liked knowing I could have the real-time updates and insights of a successful trader pinging up on my phone. But it appears that is soon to be all in the past"
"DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. the course is the most basic thing that you can dedicate your time to it. least thing that you can find on youtube is better than what you get here."
"STAY AWAY, course very basic and not worth the money. Was promised lifetime membership and updates with purchase, but then they switched to monthly subscription model and existing members had to pay more or accept they got scammed. Very questionable marketing tactics (only post wins, write and LIE that a potential customer has been "especially selected" to join) plus they delete bad comments and block people. Stay away, there are much better alternatives available and what they offer, you can find for free online with a bit of search. Nothing special at all"
"Lost 500£, you could throw them in the bin. Cryptonary v2.0 is completely disgraceful, I bought a course and when toray was gone, they were rude to me and there was no contact with them. No money back guarantee. No course, and now, they expect me to pay a monthly fee."
"DO NOT BUY. ~~~ New changes to the cryptonary course in 2019, after they had a huge falling out with the main content provider 'Toray' leaving the business. ~~~ The course when I purchased it (2018) was advertised as a 'lifetime membership', however, with the new changes that are being made cryptonary is now being turned into a MONEY GRAB monthly subscription - my guess because of expanding their staff size too fast and now deciding it is members who need to pick up the $ slack due to expanding both content and staff in an unsustainable way. Going back on your 'lifetime membership' promise just shows how immoral this company is - not worth the investment. I am extremely disappointed in how the company has gone about these changes and most importantly, not valuing their existing members at all. Unless recognition to existing members is made these decisions has lost you my recognition as 'the leading provider of crypto news and content' along with any future business with you"
"they promised a life time membership, the main guy left.. now want a monthly payment to keep receiving updates. scam. avoid.. you’re better elsewhere with your money"
"I will be breaking my review down into parts: Before and after Toray left cryptonary for the cryptonary course and the VIP telegram The cryptonary course Before: Let's start with the course, it's was a good introduction for people who have no experience in crypto currency, the technical analysis taught is free available in various places on line. If you had any experience trading and about crypto in general the course would not of been for you After: Toray must of left cryptonary on bad terms as they deleted all of the videos that he had made voice overs for. They have reupload some of these videos with a voice over from Shaun saying exactly the same thing Toray had said in the video's previously. A few more unique videos were uploaded which have been a breakdown of how Shaun trades Which have honestly been amazing as it was good to see how a trader of that caliber analyses charts. As they have been pushing this cryptonary V2 which is meant to be an updated version of the course they have not been uploaded any more education videos which would of been useful for traders who know nothing about technical analysis. I received an email today that I they would be realising the new course in 'seasons' essentially you will need to be paying a monthly membership to gain access to various perks. The problem with this is all the members who paid for The course before 2019 will only get a months free access. After this we won't get access to the educational course and will only be left with the free plan. This is a disgraceful business move as I payed for th educational course, which was removed and now I'll be left with a shell of the former course. VIP telegram group (this group was free for members Before: Toray was on fire, constantly posting updates about technical analysis and fundamentals. After: Content is still good but no where near as frequent as they only do swing trades and long-term investments. WhenToray controlled the group he did all the above plus short term trades. As this was a free perk for the members them putting group away and basically putting a pay wall for the discord group is no concern for me as it was just a free perk. Overall I was pleased when Toray was the face of cryptonary. Now cryptonary seems a bit more money hungry, I just want the course I paid for and I will be contacting them about this. If I can't get the old course or an equivalent I will be looking for some other for of reimbursement."
"This course was a waste of time it is rubbish they hardly post anything in the Telegram one post per week discourses absolute waste of money I would not recommend this to anybody they do not care about their customers their signals are rubbish lost over 10k on there calls, Do not buy"
"This course is rubbish waste of £599, Hardly one telegram message per day that does not even give any signals just talk is a pile of news that we already no and hear, to be honest I thought Tory owned this company that’s why I joined because he is more smart with crypto and gives actual precise signal calls, This course i would not recommend to anyone it’s absolutely rubbish i regret paying and signing up"
"I will split my review i three parts: Course content, VIP-Telegram and communication Course content: - The content provided as Toray was in charge of Cryptonary has been excellent and which was my main reason for buying the package (course and VIP-Telegram). As the site is now restructured, most of the courese made by Toray has been removed which i think is not acceptable since i paid for that contant. Yes new content is being released but the content i already paid for is monstly gone by now. VIP-Telegram - The Telegram was mostly used for providing signal calls for the members. These calls could be taken only if you are an experienced (full time) trader who has time to monitor the trades and the VIP-Telegram day and night as these calls where determined mainly on day trading basis. So someone like me with a regular job was mostly stopped out of the calls because i wasn't able to adjust to the updated calls. In addition a lot of news were published on the telegram which i found quite useful because the really important news in the crypto space where filtered and directly delivered. But one has to say that there was always a direct opinion from Cryptonary related to the news, so one could easily be influenced by that. Communication - Communicating with Cryptonary has never been good. Regardless which channel was chosen (Twitter, Instagram, E-Mail ...) there was barely any answer but some emoticons. That's not what i would expect as "customer support" Overall: - I wouldn't recommed to buy the couse. Why? Because there is such a lot of really great FREE educational content and Telegram Channels, Discords and so on which do just the same job as Cryptonary. The only difference is you have to invest a bit more time and energy for sorting out what's good and what's not."
"Way overpriced for what you get and doesn't really teach you the knowledge to do technical analysis confidently if you're a new investor/trader which is why I bought the course."
"Really appreciated the content and am looking forward to learning even more. Very glad I joined. Thank you!"
"good course , was an even better telegram."
"Not started and already like it!"
"its vague in aspect of trading and learning signals."
"Purchased the Cryptonary course after months of following the free content and could not be happier that I did! Sat down and watched the entire course start to finish one time without taking notes, but just taking it all in. Then again a second time focusing on the key spots and taking any notes I could along the way. Now after two months my trading style and strategy has been completely revolutionized. Will never be able to say thank you enough for sharing this life changing information is such an easily digestible format. Only thing I would hope to see in the future are a few updated trading videos during previous market conditions compared to 2017."
"Course is very basic, nothing you couldn’t find on you tube in a day. I really like Toray as a trader and as a person but the podcast isn’t up to much either. Waiting 2 weeks to hear very little about the market or trading guidance and more about his day to day business trips, and trips in general isn’t relevant. Hopefully the day trading course will more than make up for it. And hopefully the potcast will be more directed at relevant news and on a set deadline per week like a professional."
"Im on chapter 3 and so far it is good, but i would have loved it more if it had explained the support and resistance more as well as the counter trendlines. im a newbie in the market so it is hard for me to read graphs. thanks! i do recommend this course nevertheless."
Cryptonary is rated 4.50 based on 395 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access