Cryptonary Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Cryptonary

About Cryptonary : The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy

"Really appreciated the content and am looking forward to learning even more. Very glad I joined. Thank you!"
"Not started and already like it!"
"Purchased the Cryptonary course after months of following the free content and could not be happier that I did! Sat down and watched the entire course start to finish one time without taking notes, but just taking it all in. Then again a second time focusing on the key spots and taking any notes I could along the way. Now after two months my trading style and strategy has been completely revolutionized. Will never be able to say thank you enough for sharing this life changing information is such an easily digestible format. Only thing I would hope to see in the future are a few updated trading videos during previous market conditions compared to 2017."
"Great Course! After meticulously going through each chapter and making notes, the charts and their patterns/trends seemed to click! As a novice I really wanted a better understanding of Technical analysis, and this was taught in a simple clean way, without need of all the bells and whistles and fancy indicators. I’m using my new found knowledge to practise on charts new and historical to see how they pan out. I’d like to start Day Trading and I’m looking forward to the new training coming soon. Cheers Toray - Bren."
"Here's the full unbiased review of the Cryptonary course. Coming from other financial markets and seeing the rapid rise during the run-up in 2017, I had a gut feeling to research deeper. I was researching everywhere online and then stumbled across the Cryptonary YT channel early one morning. Skeptical at first as we all are but I kept following along low key across all the socials until I was confident that Toray and the Cryptonary brand was legitimate. Then I bought the course and entered the VIP telegram. The course itself is pretty basic in all honesty, but the great part is that it teaches you the essentials in an unbiased way, something that is difficult to learn from multiple external sources. But that VIP Telegram... One of my worst nightmares but one of my greatest blessings! I was hooked on all of the social media posts of members making quick, easy profits and I thought I could do the same... 10k down the drain later (don't mess with leverage if you're just starting) and I knew that there was a problem. A lot of the other reviews on here will say that Toray is a scammer, giving double-edged calls and flexing on the winners. And it's true, the market is so volatile it pumps and dumps and either direction completely randomly. It can seem like his calls are complete BS... However, the RAPID updates followed along with the video analysis and voice notes give you the best possible chance to understand what is unfolding in this insane market and give you a very nice edge in your trading strategy. Once I found my emotional faults, had a proper risk management plan and learned how to read the markets from Torays guidance, the losses do not even matter anymore. (Do not underestimate trading, it is one of the most difficult and painful experiences before sustained profitability) The podcast is amazing though, My favorite part! You get to learn more about Toray, the current Crypto news and delve deep on interesting topics. TLDR; The course is great to learn the basics of Crypto and the Podcast is next level! (Minus a few website bugs). Take the VIP calls as a confluence WITH YOUR OWN ANALYSIS. It's not a Signal Service. Can't wait for all the cookie goodness coming in 2019!!!"
"Great !!!! We are going to conquer the world."
"Great information."
"The Cryptonary course goes into great detail but isn't too complicated. Great Telegram chat where a lot of useful analysis is posted, ties in very neatly with the course itself! The podcast is next up on my list of purchases and (when it's released) the day trading course as well! Excited to get going on my crypto trading journey and would recommend this course to anyone who active in the crypto market! Can't thank the guys enough for all the help so far and wish them all the very best in future endeavours! ✌🏽"
"Great great value!"
"I love it so far. In chapeter 2 now. Can’t wait to learn all that I can using Cryptonary"
"This is an amazing course. Not only does it teach how to participate in the Crypto currency market, but it also teaches how to understand what could be perceived as the most difficult concepts of technical analysis, in the simplest of ways. As a self taught forex trader, this course has also assisted me to fine tune what I've learnt about the Fx market. The wealth of knowledge in this Cryptonary course is invaluable. The best investment I've made for 2019 thus far. Thank You..."
"Crytonary is the pinnacle of crypto courses. It teaches both long term and short term stratergies. The videos in the course have also helped me with my forex trading (wasn't expecting that). Toray honestly deserves to be grifindor haha for the amount of work he puts in for us members.I can't wait for a prosporous 2019 with the calls you have made! Now is the time to capitalise, early adopters = £££ course already paid for itself in 2 weeks! @rippletalk"
"Brilliant stuff"
"I have been following cryptonary for some time now. His knowledge is nothing short of amazing! Thanks for teaching life skills that will change my life and my families in the future."
"A genius at his craft and it shows"
"What a fantastic course, the videos are so well made and he also speaks so clearly and concisely. The telegram is phenomenal too, and it won't be long before I join the podcast!"
"Been following Torey’s free content for over a year. Finallly purchased the course to develop my crypto trading from the most honest and skilled retail trader in the crypto space I’ve ever come across, and I’ve been working for a Trading College for years so can safely say that as fact!"
"Very passionate person and always good advice. I like the combination of charts and analysis and the more sociological part of trading and life. You have a nice view and perspective of life which I share with you. Let me know if you ever visit Copenhagen ✌🏻 Best, Daniel"
"Superb Content. Truly one of a kind education in regards to Crypto Currencies! If you are on the fence about whether this course is for you or not. Let me just say that there is no gain without some risk! The time to break out of your shell and learn new things is now! It's always been now!"
Cryptonary is rated 4.58 based on 386 reviews