Cryptonary Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Cryptonary

About Cryptonary : The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy

"its vague in aspect of trading and learning signals."
"The quality of the information is great ! I learnt so mich in a very short period of time. However I finished the course in two days and that cost me 500£, whoch in my opinion is pretty expensive. If we do the math, it comes to 100£ per chapter, and the quantity is very limited. So I guess I like the quality but not the quantity... Hopefully this will help you inprove in the future"
"With the First Trade from the Vip Telegram Group i do Money but with the Second Trade i lost a Little Bit of my bitcoins. The Second Thing is i am from Germany an dont understand so much 😅 Nevertheless, I will make an effort and study the course to the end"
"talking too much lowly and accent not for english well speakers. why the videos dont have the option for subtitles? can understand. not for me"
"If I was a total beginner to cryptocurrency and/or investing in general, then this course would garner 5 stars from me. Due to the fact that I am not a total investing beginner, the majority of the course can be seen as filler. Chapter 2 and some of 3, pretty much are all anyone needs to know who's investing OR daytrading. Great product overall, just should definitely be stated this course is for the beginner cause it's very overpriced otherwise. V/R, Willis Myrick"
"Course is good! Lots of stuff I knew already tho. Was hoping for more calls. Understand I signed up right when your on holidays tho. Overall it’s good."
"I would rate the course as good but requiring improvement. Main reasons for this are: a) there is currently a complete disconnect between the content on the Members Telegram and the course - the course specifies we are looking at long term investing only and emphasizes the dangers of trying to time the market, and the telegram is looking at day trading on a minute-by-minute timeframe, using a platform which is not covered in the course at all. Aware there is a day trading course on the way but at the moment I think it is dangerous to be looking at daytrading (especially with leverage) on the telegram as people like myself will try to get involved without the proper knowledge. Subscribers feel like they are missing out then lose money when they research it on their own and get involved as there's no course content covering the specifics. b) There are things which are never explained on the course which are then referred to in the telegram - eg what is the right angular EMA line which always appears on the screenshots? We only know the 8, 18 and 200 from the course, so this one looks strange and makes us feel like we aren't being given the full picture. c) Some areas of the course are wholly outdated, eg the lesson on how altcoins no longer follow BTC. d) the content is mainly good, ie I found it very helpful learning to do the charting and use the different exchanges (except for the only one you seem to actually use, Bitmex). However I am currently down money and not sure why - no amount of re-watching videos which don't explain why is going to fix that. e) I feel the insta feed is a little misleading - for example I took a trade which went 40% up on 25x leverage after a big move, which was great and people were sending in screenshots of their ROEs, however as the indication had been given that we would go higher I (and I imagine many other members) didn't take profits - was then annihilated when the market crashed the following day and ended up on 100% loss. None of this was posted on insta! f) I think it is a bit irresponsible to be posting on insta about how everyone who doesn't take risk is a pussy; I understand that without risk there is no reward however it's easy to say you're risking 1BTC and making 3BTC on a trade when you have literally tens of thousands a week coming in in subscription fees from people buying the course. Obviously you took risks to get to that position, which is great, however encouraging people to risk their entire accounts on one trade, quit their jobs to take up trading full time etc doesn't feel like the right way to go. All that said, I am hoping the daytrading course is cheap enough to be worth getting - feel like there is a lot I don't know still about how price action works and identifying big moves in the short term and I would be willing to invest a bit more given I've already sunk a fair bit into learning Crypto stuff! I don't feel like a confident investor off the back of the course, which is what I was hoping for based on the insta and the marketing. Thanks for the base knowledge though, looking forward to learning more!"
"The course is well made but mostly focussing on people who are completely new to crypto. Going slightly more in-depth with the reasoning behind the choices would be nice. The VIP telegram, however, is a very nice extra feature and appreciated also the market breakdowns from time to time are very well made and appreciated. Even as a slightly more "experienced" crypto investor it feels good being part of the Cryptonary family."
"I messaged you on IG but I’m so overwhelmed but bought the course. I need some help setting stuff up and understanding it all. I dm some questions. I’m a single mom who is slightly ok at watch charts and doing math and rink I work Insurance. Can you maybe just get me a nudge how I can go between usdf to btc and what platform ect. Also a bunch of people on ig keep rewearing me. Those are fictiois account right?"
"I would like to gain more predictive trades. For instance: what's going to happen next weeks what to buy against which buy orders. It's now more focussing on dailly trades."
"Very nice, I’d just like to see a lot more short term trades"
".............."
"General improvements to the quality of the website would be good, as well as more content. Also the communication between customer and company needs to be improved. When I signed up I sent several emails and received no answers. The videos that are there currently are good - however it would be nice to see more content. The VIP Telegram is amazing, so cannot find fault there at all. For the money, it is great value."
"I didn't finish the course, but I thought it was okay. I am a very detailed person and I felt it barely scratched the surface. I thought I would get a more detailed understanding of crypto and blockchain. I think what makes up for it is the detailed telegram of your analysis. I also believe that your telegram is misunderstood alot because people there arent traders and based off of the instagram comments they only see is it going up or down. As opposed to looking at it in a trading range and confirmations."
"Could be more in depth. Customer support missing."
Cryptonary is rated 4.58 based on 386 reviews