Cryptonary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cryptonary
Email, Live Chat
Read Cryptonary  Reviews

About Cryptonary :

The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
his might be a waste of my time but I must say that my experience with Fx Premium and Plus500 was really awful. After making a total deposit of about $200,000, I started trading and grew my account to over 60%. When it was time to withdraw my profit, my page "clients area" stopped responding. I was not able to get my funds from this scammers for weeks. I reached out to Adam and his team, a recovery agency that worked on a case I had with a cryptocurrency exchange. They worked efficiently and ruthlessly in my favor in resolving this high value transaction which had turned sour with FX Premium. With no further hazzle, I was able to recoup 95% of funds lost to the website. Thanks to "r e c o v e r y e m p i r e . c o m" and particularly (A d a m P n i e w s k i @ r e c o v e r y e m p i r e . c o m) who made sure everything was perfect on this time-sensitive project.
Hyping simple content. They also released a "2.0" video content version and changed membership to monthly payment type and told me that i'm a "legacy" content member. I paid for LIFETIME membership. The meaning of that is pretty simple.
I would have lost nearly $60000 to ETFinance if i had not contacted the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch when i did. He got back all my money earlier than i thought possible. I recommend him if you are having problems with your broker. Reach him at BartKasch @ Affiliaterecovery .com
My experience with CryptoNxt was completely unpleasant. They thought they would cease my hard earned profit after growing my account to over 120%. This started when i reached out to the account manager when i wasn't able to withdraw my money. He assured me a successful withdrawal within a week. 3 weeks went by and I was never able to reach him again. I knew I'd been scammed. So i started researching on a credible wealth recovery agency that could get my funds as soon as possible without any stressful uncertain charge back procedures. The best decision I ever made was to work with Adam and his team from " R E C O V E R Y E M P I R E . C O M ". Unbelievable, They got penetration testers that recovered my funds including my profits in less than 10 days. Guys! I couldn't be happier. Please stay clear of these unregulated brokers.
Scammers! They ripped off all original lifetime members with some rubbish "you're a legacy member. you need to pay for the new content" even though thousands paid for lifetime membership access to the entire cryptonary product.
It's not news anymore that Forex trade, binary option, crypto is frustrating and heartbreaking when you lose your hard earned money to your broker and it can lead one to bankruptcy if not managed with a sincere Broker/Account manager. Mr David from Hack Assets has all it takes to win in terms of strategy and his method of trading gives every trader a great smile and a maximum winning, coming in contact with you sir is a blessing to me and my family, I am a winner all round. Do check him out today on hackassets via google mail and google his strategy.
Cryptonary is absolutely worthless. They promised a lot, but we received almost nothing. They were more busy on Instagram attracting potential customers. Besides, the course is already overpriced anyway. They also don't show the bad reviews on their website, only the good ones. I would recommend the CryptoWZRD Platform, that's quality.
Absolute shocking behaviour from basically what are subscription scammers and NOT traders. They sell courses and subscriptions. Everything else is a lie! You only see the wins on social media. I haven’t seen one member post any profits for months. A group of members are looking at reporting them to trading standards
I am a legacy member now after they had issues with their team members. Don't get any new market updates like they mentioned when i was buying the membership. Worthless company, don't buy any of their memberships as you may be another legacy member.
Can you give a zero star review? no it seems.

Where to being. Purchased course as soon as it was available, 2 years ago. All seemed good, with a certain individual running it, it was great. But very quickly that person left the company after a very public and plastered all over social media fight, very poorly handled by those running Astro FX / Everything FX / Cryptonary.

Members were then offered to pay a monthly sub ontop of the original £600 outlay - in order to keep getting the podcasts that they had been getting up till then. Paid up, and the podcasts never came, a few here and there, but I count less than ten in 10 months, not 2 a week then! Weeks go by without telegram updates and podcasts, zero info. More info can be had on instagram elsewhere for free.

DO NOT BUY this course, and if you have DO NOT pay more monthly for nothing.

Complaint filed with paypal for the monthly payments that have been for a service not fulfilled.

Terrible company, all funds go to the Astro boys and their 'social media lifestyle'.
Lost all my investment in crypto, Thanks to the skyrangerecovery team who helped me in getting it back, anyone who need help with lost bitcoin or made investment with the wrong broker should contact them they are professionals atleast am glad i contacted them support at skyrangerecovery dot net
!!!!!NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!

Only posting because I don't want the same treatment I received for anyone else.

Initially, I asked to pay for the upgraded membership to get the perceived value from the so-called team at 'Cryptonary'. Only doing so as their pro-member bot was broken (entire month of sep.) Discord bots can be programmed in hours and they took more than a month to even recognize the issue.

Everything you can learn from them is posted online. All their teachings can be found for free.

Their bias over the month for btc of Sept. 2019 posted in the pro members group was bullish (check this because during this month the price of btc, for example, dropped 4000$). In regards to alts, a reversal and bottom were hit; retested and then calls made. Held positions for a month in which they then boast 4%.

There are a lot better business' providing mentorship that actually respect their members and provide an actual service.

Regurgitating well-known trading information for the Crypto industry is not good work.

So think about it, if they bank on a course that is just a copy of traditional trading techniques and doesn't provide regular market advice is this the right place to learn from? Answer is "No".

Check out babypips.com - free course to learn the basics and go from their with research. The internet will teach you all.

If you're looking for signals go with CryptoShark - he's only using email (just started a twitter, is active on Instagram) at the moment but get in contact via cryptoshark@yahoo.com

!!!!!Cryptonary is NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!
I was one of the first customers when it launched, was okay to begin with mainly because the 2017 bull run happened around that time, after that it went downhill. Then Toray left for unknown reasons, and we were told the course would be revamped the new team would make up for it. After months with not much content at all, we (people who bought the course early on) were told that our membership was no longer valid and wed have to pay a monthly subscription to get the new content. Goes without saying that it is plain disrespectful. Will never buy from them again after that. The content is average at best, honestly taken no value whatsover from it all.
Scammmm anjing lu bajingan.... Makan tuh duit haram jancok
Worst "education" platform i've ever seen in my life. DOESN'T respond at all to emails. I've send my first email 4 WEEKS AGO. Eventually got response by replying to the original email with "any update yet, please?" once every week. I now get the response "Sorry can u send us our request again?". Like are you serious? Lol. They have removed my membership that costed me over $300 because they fired an old staff member? What does that have to do with me? Suddenly because someone new in the company runs the show every CURRENT MEMBER needs to REBUY THE WHOLE PACKAGE?
The best example beside the scam, is in the last 3,5 month he and his team Made 2 correct calls in crypto, Every other call went completely wrong. And the Guy who should explain you how to(learn iT the wrong way) doesnt even speak english(no offense). If you want to give money away, give iT to charity. Dont let the criminals enjoy it.
everything, he promised lifetime access, he never finished course 1 which was 600 dollar. he is an absolute fraud!
scamnary, absolute fraud.
scammer he is. he will steal your money and all of his crypto calls sucks. DONT BUY!!
Absolutely terrible and basic course that was offered as a lifetime guarantee for £600. In less than 2 years they want to charge on monthly subscriptions.
Cryptonary is rated 4.29 based on 444 reviews