Cryptonary Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Cryptonary

About Cryptonary : The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy

"The course is very expensive for what it offers. It is also very general, it is not specific about how to carry out the operations consisntently. ."
"I would rate the course as good but requiring improvement. Main reasons for this are: a) there is currently a complete disconnect between the content on the Members Telegram and the course - the course specifies we are looking at long term investing only and emphasizes the dangers of trying to time the market, and the telegram is looking at day trading on a minute-by-minute timeframe, using a platform which is not covered in the course at all. Aware there is a day trading course on the way but at the moment I think it is dangerous to be looking at daytrading (especially with leverage) on the telegram as people like myself will try to get involved without the proper knowledge. Subscribers feel like they are missing out then lose money when they research it on their own and get involved as there's no course content covering the specifics. b) There are things which are never explained on the course which are then referred to in the telegram - eg what is the right angular EMA line which always appears on the screenshots? We only know the 8, 18 and 200 from the course, so this one looks strange and makes us feel like we aren't being given the full picture. c) Some areas of the course are wholly outdated, eg the lesson on how altcoins no longer follow BTC. d) the content is mainly good, ie I found it very helpful learning to do the charting and use the different exchanges (except for the only one you seem to actually use, Bitmex). However I am currently down money and not sure why - no amount of re-watching videos which don't explain why is going to fix that. e) I feel the insta feed is a little misleading - for example I took a trade which went 40% up on 25x leverage after a big move, which was great and people were sending in screenshots of their ROEs, however as the indication had been given that we would go higher I (and I imagine many other members) didn't take profits - was then annihilated when the market crashed the following day and ended up on 100% loss. None of this was posted on insta! f) I think it is a bit irresponsible to be posting on insta about how everyone who doesn't take risk is a pussy; I understand that without risk there is no reward however it's easy to say you're risking 1BTC and making 3BTC on a trade when you have literally tens of thousands a week coming in in subscription fees from people buying the course. Obviously you took risks to get to that position, which is great, however encouraging people to risk their entire accounts on one trade, quit their jobs to take up trading full time etc doesn't feel like the right way to go. All that said, I am hoping the daytrading course is cheap enough to be worth getting - feel like there is a lot I don't know still about how price action works and identifying big moves in the short term and I would be willing to invest a bit more given I've already sunk a fair bit into learning Crypto stuff! I don't feel like a confident investor off the back of the course, which is what I was hoping for based on the insta and the marketing. Thanks for the base knowledge though, looking forward to learning more!"
"When I first became aware of Cryptonary back in February I was all excited to take his course. I bought it which was a significant investment for me but I decided it could be a good investment if I wanted to learn more about crypto. I will say what I like and respect about him is he is transparent with his accounts and he has a good long term outlook on investing. With that said after being a member for about 7 months now these are the things that I think makes me give him a poor rating: 1- The contents of the course are all general things that can be learned from free resources on the internet and educational twitter accounts. 2- He has the hodl mentality which made me and many other traders hold on to altcoins that went down on average like 80% retracements since January. It would have been a lot wiser to advice to start getting out of alts when BTC showed a clear bear market. 3- His Instagram account is basically just a collection of rave customer reviews (obviously), marketing for his course and him bragging about what an awesome trader he is. 4- Since a couple of months ago since Price Action has started to become the popular TA analysis in general he has started to change his analysis focus to fit in with all the cool popular Twitter accounts now. 5- He shares trading ideas on his Telegram Private channel which to me are very reckless and not what any serious trader would recommend. He says they are ideas he is testing out and to not copy him if you are not experienced, but obviously you know people will blindly do what he does anyways. I am refering to things like using 100x margin on Bitmex, jumping in on huge candles to try to catch bottoms and tops, revenge trading, etc. No serious trader would ever recommend doing or showing those things to your inexperienced followers. 6- He has completely stopped talking about the altcoins that he recommended. Since I had joined during 6 months he only came up with 2 new altcoin recommendations. Which he endlessly bragged about all the gains his members had made right after the call, and now they are all completely underwater from the levels he gave the calls in. 7- He basically gives a lot of his content and calls for free on his public instagram and twitter. He is saying his new daytrading course will be available at a discount to current members, but I have no interest in giving him any more of my money. I still have his VIP Telegram channel on simply cause I paid for a lifetime membership, but I am even considering just unfollowing all together. I am in a new group with a lot better focus on educational content and quality trade setups. Not just jumping in like a gambler on any big move."
"Scam, if you could make thousands a week why would you want to sell a course. Makes money off selling courses not actually trading knowledge."
"The course is very brieft. He used indicators that doesn’t share with the members, missing targets very often and I can’t trust him anymore due to losing money over believing his word"
"The “Cryptonary” is a straight scam!! He makes the telegram seem like something it’s not. The “calls” are just indecisive predictions, he picks two different options & which ever one that ends up being right he post to social media over & over... anyone saying otherwise is just trying to gain exposure by his retweets SAVE YOUR MONEY"
I would normally disregard these messages but as you're a verified member I will take the time to rectify this malicious message as it appears very clearly you haven't understood how I work and why I do not provide direct "buy now and sell now" 'signals' in 1 direction, surprisingly it's for my own members benefit.

Firstly, the standard and generic term of a "scam" is:

"a dishonest scheme; a fraud." - Transparency and honesty is something I abide by without fail, a simple browse of my social media profiles & VIP Telegram will be enough to present this. I openly state what is provided.

Anybody who follows me and my loyal members base know I would never give direct buy or sell orders, because most importantly, that is outright illegal. Secondly, the Cryptocurrency market is the most volatile market in the world, where my predictions come through over 90% of the time and have never failed to break below this figure since Cryptonary was founded. Price will inevitably swing in the opposite direction during the short-term, which is expected in a market that jumps 10's of percent in a single day.

Cryptonary is founded upon long-term investment principles, hence why I do not feature daytrading content within the course. This is to protect members from trying to time a market so volatile and dangerous as many have no experience in such markets. You will notice many times when I give a long-term target, price will do quite the opposite over a period of a few days or even a week, the VIP Telegram provides the safety barriers as what you described as "indecisive" because many would go in the similar intentions as yourself, expecting price to directly head in that direction. Without fail, almost every single time after the market has finished being a victim of manipulation, my targets are met and members have made very good profits because they accepted the factors of this volatile market and used the levels in the VIP Telegram to avoid them.

Being a professional trader means adapting as fast as the market does, if not, before it can do its next move. Something I strive upon and focus on daily, therefore, if the market changes its directional bias, I do to, so nobody ends up losing money.

The problem with this industry is that it has become a playground for REAL scammers to lurk and sell dreams of "signal services" (baring in mind illegal), as an easy means for people to get rich by simply doing nothing except following the uneducated calls of others who have no given proof of experience or skill in this market.

My principles are a little more, classy, so to speak. I not only provide every single critical indicator and factor that will affect the market, but I also provide these with full 20minute or longer video breakdowns on the charts, voicenotes & screenshots to further compliment this.

I teach my students to work in line with my analysis & work so they learn the craft that will pay them for a lifetime in all other financial markets also. Unfortunately 99% of this industry relies on these 'experts' who prefer to tell you "buy here" or "sell now" only for you to have learnt absolutely nothing and lose all of your money in the process as you slowly realise none are as educated as you originally were led to believe. Once these companies dissapear you're back to stage 0, with no knowledge and a new found dependancy to find a better "signal provider".

I prefer to work professionally and do what I do best, educate, grow & adapt my members to learn a skill that will feed them for the rest of their lives.
"can I get a refund?"
"Would like more intraday opportunities or explicit advice. I’ve been a member for quite a while now, but haven’t made any profits. So some explicit advice of what he would do in certain situations would be welcome."
"The course is very brief, I don't think it is worth the money in the slightest bit, contrary to popular belief I think the Telegram is great. I really think Cryptonary should focus more on short-term trades instead of just saying over and over again that "this is the perfect time to buy." Looking at it from a long-term perspective (5 years) I would agree that buying BTC at 8K or 10k doesn't make much of a difference, but for anyone (most of us) who are trying to profit on a weekly or monthly basis by swing trading, we're in for a rough f***ing time. I took your "second call" and I'm down 3k... It seems to me like if you knew BTC was going to fall lower and all of the altcoins follow the movements of BTC, why wouldn't you just wait for BTC to fall to lower levels before making the "second call"? Seems really weird to me but I took it and I am still holding on to it because I trust you know the market better than I ever could. A LOT of people are putting their hopes and future into your hands and I think you should guide us on how to make shorter-term trades to make enough profits to keep the lights on. Not just sell us the future of cryptocurrency and continue to say "it's always the best time to buy." This is the main reason why so many of us bought your course, a lot of us saved for weeks if not months to be able to make the investment only to be disappointed by what we found inside. I don't want you to take this review as a personal attack towards you, just improve what you're doing and let us in on shorter-term trades. I'd rather take small risks on multiple short trades than be down 50%-80% for months on end hoping that the bull run will start. I need a combination of both, I think I speak for a large majority of your members when I say this."
"Not worth the money. Very basic information which you can easily find online. Everything I learned is on the internet within reach. Podcasts are not included where the majority of the analysis and fundamental news are talked about. Few updates a week. Sometimes an article from 1-2 days old (nothing new). Good course for beginners with absolutely zero knowledge. But nothing for someone who actually did some research."
"I've been a member since the beginning of this year and I have mixed feelings about Cryptonary. He's an honest, genuine guy with a couple of years of experience in trading and investing and he's definitely good at what he's doing, no doubt about it. His course is okay for a beginner investor, (not trader, because it's more like an investing course) but to be honest with a bit of research you can get that knowledge for way cheaper, even for free if you find the good educational twitter accounts, because there are decent ones out there. The Telegram group though...hm let's say, the content quality is declining rapidly. Lately it's been a lot of BTC margin trades (mostly 25x plus leverage) without providing ANY content on risk management. Putting these kind of stuff out there is very very irresponsible and just straight gambling. Yes, lot of people got lucky and profited, that's what you've seen on Instagram but with high leverage trading lot of people got burned as well. I've asked him to provide some risk management lessons in the VIP Telegram so we can actually learn something and not just gamble, hopefully it'll come through. I'm curious about the daytrading course but I'm not convinced that it'll worth the money. I've done a lot of research lately and found some great twitter accounts as well as some decent and cheap groups too where there's actual conversation, short term trades, margin trades with risk management, longer term perspectives, market breakdowns, educational room etc. The podcasts are out (2 episodes as of now) and I listened both of them. Honestly, it's nothing really new, I'm not saying it's not true or I don't agree with it but if you're a member you've heard these many many many times through voice notes and mini essays in his VIP group. If you have spare 600 pounds don't spend it on this. Do some research first on your own, there's plenty PLENTY of free, quality stuff out there. He's always saying this and it's so true: it's all about discipline, your mind and the psychology of trading and investing. But he CAN'T teach you that, nobody can, you have to invest some time on it and go through that experience on your own. Good luck."
"Hi Cryptonary, As a genuine member who had joined the team in early February, here are my two cents on the current scheme of things. Having spent a significant chunk of my savings to become a member, I went over all videos in the course to gain a better understanding of the crypto market back then. I had begun investing in cryptocurrencies in September 2017, so it was before the massive bull run kicked off. Once joined, things went smoothly. You would speak regularly on the likes of Ark, Neo, Iota and various other projects (including the new calls). It's been ages since I even heard these names from the VIP Telegram group. I regularly review these sites myself- eg. visiting here to check progress on their roadmap - https://ark.io/roadmap. However, it is my opinion that things have taken a turn for now. With over 5000 members in the VIP telegram (around 3 million US in course earnings alone ! - assuming the number of members is correct though), Cryptonary is now adding additional podcasts and day trading courses. Firstly, why introduce the podcast when there were voice notes for the telegram group. As mentioned earlier, not all members in the telegram group are genuine - so why not simply move to a different platform altogether, or create a new group for which the link is not shareable. Additionally, regarding the day trading course, I'm not sure where did the idea of that come from. There are several great traders out there, in all markets (Fx, Stocks, Futures etc), and we all look to trade, but if you're going to develop a community, believe me, forget these additional courses or podcast that acts like pay per view and go all out - boom- straight faced content development - adding additional lessons to website for members - talking about the calls givens, their current scope, practical use etc. Hope to see some improvements on the member's side. We can work together to remove bogus members from the telegram chat, that is if we are on the same side ;) !"
"Before signing up for this course I had the basic understanding of what crypto currency is and the basic understandings of how to read a chart. With that being said I was still lost in the crypto scene. Watched a million YouTube videos and listened to numerous influencers about Moon and when lambo. Sadly I fell for the shillers and crypto hype men. But eventually I stumbled upon Cryptonary. At first I was hesitant because I was getting burned left and right, but the transparency with everything was what got me to join. After all is said and done, the course is TOP NOTCH and the VIP MEMBER calls are always there to support me when I'm having doubts about my own chart work. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is a crypto investor."
"The course was okay, as for the telegram it’s total trash... anyone saying otherwise is **** riding"
"Here's the full unbiased review of the Cryptonary course. Coming from other financial markets and seeing the rapid rise during the run-up in 2017, I had a gut feeling to research deeper. I was researching everywhere online and then stumbled across the Cryptonary YT channel early one morning. Skeptical at first as we all are but I kept following along low key across all the socials until I was confident that Toray and the Cryptonary brand was legitimate. Then I bought the course and entered the VIP telegram. The course itself is pretty basic in all honesty, but the great part is that it teaches you the essentials in an unbiased way, something that is difficult to learn from multiple external sources. But that VIP Telegram... One of my worst nightmares but one of my greatest blessings! I was hooked on all of the social media posts of members making quick, easy profits and I thought I could do the same... 10k down the drain later (don't mess with leverage if you're just starting) and I knew that there was a problem. A lot of the other reviews on here will say that Toray is a scammer, giving double-edged calls and flexing on the winners. And it's true, the market is so volatile it pumps and dumps and either direction completely randomly. It can seem like his calls are complete BS... However, the RAPID updates followed along with the video analysis and voice notes give you the best possible chance to understand what is unfolding in this insane market and give you a very nice edge in your trading strategy. Once I found my emotional faults, had a proper risk management plan and learned how to read the markets from Torays guidance, the losses do not even matter anymore. (Do not underestimate trading, it is one of the most difficult and painful experiences before sustained profitability) The podcast is amazing though, My favorite part! You get to learn more about Toray, the current Crypto news and delve deep on interesting topics. TLDR; The course is great to learn the basics of Crypto and the Podcast is next level! (Minus a few website bugs). Take the VIP calls as a confluence WITH YOUR OWN ANALYSIS. It's not a Signal Service. Can't wait for all the cookie goodness coming in 2019!!!"
"The course is more of an overview of investing in crypto and how its different to other types of investing rather than teaching you how to swing, day or intra-day trade. This is more long term play's, months and years (the big picture really) so don't expect a full on trading course. I was expecting more action on the VIP telegram (more than one message per day at least) which has been kind of disappointing so far. However, I'm sure this course will be worth the investment in the long term but you need to really spend some time going through the material and podcast to get the most out of his experience and understanding of Technical Analysis and Trading."
"Really a great investment for anyone who wants to improve they knows about Cryptocurrencies. I’ll recommend it to everyone!!"
"Course is very easy to follow, would be nice if there was someone to answer all my questions."
"Best Cryptocurrency educational provider. There is simply no-one else online who can compete with the amount of clarity you gain from this course. If you apply everything Toray(Crypto), Shaun Lee (FX) teaches and you are not in a better financial place after 12 months then nothing will ever help you."
"General improvements to the quality of the website would be good, as well as more content. Also the communication between customer and company needs to be improved. When I signed up I sent several emails and received no answers. The videos that are there currently are good - however it would be nice to see more content. The VIP Telegram is amazing, so cannot find fault there at all. For the money, it is great value."
Cryptonary is rated 4.58 based on 386 reviews