Cryptonary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cryptonary
Email, Live Chat
Read Cryptonary  Reviews

About Cryptonary :

The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy
Crytonary is the pinnacle of crypto courses. It teaches both long term and short term stratergies. The videos in the course have also helped me with my forex trading (wasn't expecting that). Toray honestly deserves to be grifindor haha for the amount of work he puts in for us members.I can't wait for a prosporous 2019 with the calls you have made! Now is the time to capitalise, early adopters = £££ course already paid for itself in 2 weeks! @rippletalk
I wish you could do a breakdown of the trading terms, such as 44% profit runner and closing positions.
Great videos love the podcast love everything. We just need a place where the mebers can chat shate ideas etc like a slack chat room
Gold at the end of the rainbow 🙏
If I was a total beginner to cryptocurrency and/or investing in general, then this course would garner 5 stars from me. Due to the fact that I am not a total investing beginner, the majority of the course can be seen as filler. Chapter 2 and some of 3, pretty much are all anyone needs to know who's investing OR daytrading. Great product overall, just should definitely be stated this course is for the beginner cause it's very overpriced otherwise. V/R, Willis Myrick
Very informative and a wealth of knowledge of which I'm only scratching the surface. Thank you.
I signed up thinking cryptonary would give me what’s there to come in 2-3-4 months But looks like it’s only about bitmex, Which I’m not interested in. PLEASE cryptonary Give me future outlook, Don’t let me down anymore...... :(
Great Lesson and lots of information. Must read and review more than once because I guarantee you you will learn something new. Along with the course the VIP telegram is a continuation of the course as there is a lot of insight and learnig there also!
Overall for a beginner the course is good. Informative and covers the fundamentals really well. I like Toray and his way of presenting things is clear and understandable. Insights through the telegram group are really beneficial too, and also gives insight into a more advanced look at the market in ways which aren't covered in the course. My one criticism is that often whilst talking about not trading emotionally etc, the social media output can become a little egotistical. Engaging with 'haters' and boasting of successes shows a high level of emotional input which can be frustrating at times. But then I remember that Toray is a young guy who's done extremely well for himself (and many others it seems), and I can begin to forgive these drawbacks a bit.
Going to hit my first 6 figures booooyyy 👁
Very nice, I’d just like to see a lot more short term trades
Cryptonary provides calm clarity in a a new and volatile market. A real breath of fresh air in this market. Highly recommended, if you take on board the information and lessons provided the course will pay for its self and then some. Thank you Cryptonary
The course is great!!!. It is loaded with great/powerful information and there is no beating around the bush. Highly recommended easy to maneuver. I am on my second time reviewing the course and I am surprised how much more I understand and keep learning the second time around. thank you so much CRYPTONARY you are the GOAT!!
The analysis was not as deep and thorough as I had hoped.
Its excellent , i love your voicenotes and market breakdowns , i am just waiting my turn to be RICH!
As an individual that knew minimal amounts about cryptocurrency I felt as though I needed an easy to understand, yet informative inisight to the cryptocurrency market. Having looked at various other youtube channels and pages via Instagram, my time was wasted and minimal knowledge gained. I lost faith in Cryptocurrency for a good while. Eventually I came across Cryptonary on Instagram and kept a tab on the page for a while, regularly checking every day. This was what I needed. An individual which shows everything step by step and ensures they're fully transparent. No bull***t. After being hesistant, I took what some individuals may view as a risk, and invested in the course. If you think the free content is good enough, wait until you have access to the course itself. Each chapter is broken down into mini lessons which will give you a precise understanding into what this market is, how to invest/re invest, grow with the market, store coins safely and much more. If you can dedicate a small part of your day to sitting down, going through the course, and writing down notes this is the best way to learn. All the lessons are visual, informative, and get straight to the point whilst leaving all the irrelevant stuff out. You feel as if you have a tutor one to one infront of you and everything lodges inside your brain. Additionally, the VIP members telegram is updated very regularly on top of everything else. With indepth screenshots on indiviual coins, voicenotes, what coins to invest in, where the price is heading, and links to further informative articles. To summarise. I believe Cryptonary js worth every penny, and will lead to further progression. If you could get yourself into thousands of debt to learn a boring subject at uni with rubbish teaching (Like I once did). Why not take a chance and invest £600 into something which can equip you with the knowledge to potnetially make thousands, even millions in future. I wish I purchased quicker. Long live Toray buluk.
The people that moan that he chooses two directions in the telegram don’t understand how volatile crypto markets are. He will update often with what looks correct for the current market, things can change, very quickly. Top quality work that will compliment your own analysis!
Simply amazing! Course content more than 5 stars!!! The course covers everything one needs to know about cryptocurrencies. The VIP telegram is full of content from our crypto guru🙌🏼 Technical analysis, breakdowns, voice messages and and and.... Thank you Toray🙌🏼😎
I really liked the course it has helped me tremendously. The telegram really helps calm the nerves and the breakdowns are pinpoint accurate. Keep up the awesome work and let's all get rich!
The course is awesome to learn and practice trading and TA. What's even better is the constant updates and breakdowns. Seriously the most helpful thing ever. It's like having a mentor in your corner, who's absolutely killing it, and wants you to as well. Would definitely recommend. Cheers mate!
Cryptonary is rated 4.31 based on 421 reviews