Cryptonary Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Cryptonary

About Cryptonary : The cryptocurrency market is currently in its infancy stage and provides the greatest opportunity of our time for those willing to break out of their comfort zone and gain the practical experience to elevate their financial situation.

The Cryptonary online course we have crafted derives from years of experience since the early days of Bitcoin’s creation. We have spent the infinite hours analysing chart behaviour, gaining the necessary mentality for long-term investing and endured every common trap new investors suffer, so you don’t have to.

Tell us how Cryptonary made you happy

"Way overpriced for what you get and doesn't really teach you the knowledge to do technical analysis confidently if you're a new investor/trader which is why I bought the course."
"Really appreciated the content and am looking forward to learning even more. Very glad I joined. Thank you!"
"good course , was an even better telegram."
"its vague in aspect of trading and learning signals."
"Purchased the Cryptonary course after months of following the free content and could not be happier that I did! Sat down and watched the entire course start to finish one time without taking notes, but just taking it all in. Then again a second time focusing on the key spots and taking any notes I could along the way. Now after two months my trading style and strategy has been completely revolutionized. Will never be able to say thank you enough for sharing this life changing information is such an easily digestible format. Only thing I would hope to see in the future are a few updated trading videos during previous market conditions compared to 2017."
"Course is very basic, nothing you couldn’t find on you tube in a day. I really like Toray as a trader and as a person but the podcast isn’t up to much either. Waiting 2 weeks to hear very little about the market or trading guidance and more about his day to day business trips, and trips in general isn’t relevant. Hopefully the day trading course will more than make up for it. And hopefully the potcast will be more directed at relevant news and on a set deadline per week like a professional."
"Im on chapter 3 and so far it is good, but i would have loved it more if it had explained the support and resistance more as well as the counter trendlines. im a newbie in the market so it is hard for me to read graphs. thanks! i do recommend this course nevertheless."
"Great Course! After meticulously going through each chapter and making notes, the charts and their patterns/trends seemed to click! As a novice I really wanted a better understanding of Technical analysis, and this was taught in a simple clean way, without need of all the bells and whistles and fancy indicators. I’m using my new found knowledge to practise on charts new and historical to see how they pan out. I’d like to start Day Trading and I’m looking forward to the new training coming soon. Cheers Toray - Bren."
"Here's the full unbiased review of the Cryptonary course. Coming from other financial markets and seeing the rapid rise during the run-up in 2017, I had a gut feeling to research deeper. I was researching everywhere online and then stumbled across the Cryptonary YT channel early one morning. Skeptical at first as we all are but I kept following along low key across all the socials until I was confident that Toray and the Cryptonary brand was legitimate. Then I bought the course and entered the VIP telegram. The course itself is pretty basic in all honesty, but the great part is that it teaches you the essentials in an unbiased way, something that is difficult to learn from multiple external sources. But that VIP Telegram... One of my worst nightmares but one of my greatest blessings! I was hooked on all of the social media posts of members making quick, easy profits and I thought I could do the same... 10k down the drain later (don't mess with leverage if you're just starting) and I knew that there was a problem. A lot of the other reviews on here will say that Toray is a scammer, giving double-edged calls and flexing on the winners. And it's true, the market is so volatile it pumps and dumps and either direction completely randomly. It can seem like his calls are complete BS... However, the RAPID updates followed along with the video analysis and voice notes give you the best possible chance to understand what is unfolding in this insane market and give you a very nice edge in your trading strategy. Once I found my emotional faults, had a proper risk management plan and learned how to read the markets from Torays guidance, the losses do not even matter anymore. (Do not underestimate trading, it is one of the most difficult and painful experiences before sustained profitability) The podcast is amazing though, My favorite part! You get to learn more about Toray, the current Crypto news and delve deep on interesting topics. TLDR; The course is great to learn the basics of Crypto and the Podcast is next level! (Minus a few website bugs). Take the VIP calls as a confluence WITH YOUR OWN ANALYSIS. It's not a Signal Service. Can't wait for all the cookie goodness coming in 2019!!!"
"Great !!!! We are going to conquer the world."
"For the newbies into cryptocurrencies. This course is simple and easy to understand even a 6 years old..."
"Still not finished all the chapters but so far so good. Very knowledgeable content and the break down of each chapter is easy to understand. Look forward to finishing it all!"
"The Cryptonary course goes into great detail but isn't too complicated. Great Telegram chat where a lot of useful analysis is posted, ties in very neatly with the course itself! The podcast is next up on my list of purchases and (when it's released) the day trading course as well! Excited to get going on my crypto trading journey and would recommend this course to anyone who active in the crypto market! Can't thank the guys enough for all the help so far and wish them all the very best in future endeavours! ✌🏽"
"The quality of the information is great ! I learnt so mich in a very short period of time. However I finished the course in two days and that cost me 500£, whoch in my opinion is pretty expensive. If we do the math, it comes to 100£ per chapter, and the quantity is very limited. So I guess I like the quality but not the quantity... Hopefully this will help you inprove in the future"
"I love it so far. In chapeter 2 now. Can’t wait to learn all that I can using Cryptonary"
Cryptonary is rated 4.60 based on 383 reviews