Learning Crypto Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Crypto Ltd
Live Chat
Read Learning Crypto Ltd Reviews

About Learning Crypto Ltd:

Online education platform for Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Cryptocurrency trading. Registered in the UK.

ash.davidson@cryptomob.uk

Innovation Centre, ,

Tell us how Learning Crypto Ltd made you happy
This page is SCAM!
As soon as I requested payout my account was suspended and I could not log in anymore. then I
contacted (c,ryptorecov,eryteam at out.look)
They were able to get my money back as promised.
Not sure where to start really except for being extremely disappointed. I had been been a part of a decent community and it was a good place to learn the basics. That’s as far as it went with the good stuff. Since starting to charge £10 a month it’s been constant shilling this and shilling that. Most of the traders (except Lee) are very inexperienced. (Little to none) On occasions even stealing other people’s trade ideas and passing them off as their own. If you are in any other group trying to learn something different to what they teach, (which is very basic by the way) they kick you out of the group. Sadly it went from a place we can all learn to a place where it’s one way or no way. It’s turned very very unprofessional and I now feel sorry for people falling for the trading advice.
Ps. You also get blocked from everything if you are in any other group learning something different from what they teach.
Hey Dean, we are sorry that you feel this way. I just want to remind you of your first review over 1 year ago now which was 5 stars and read like this

"An absolute must for people wanting to get into the crypto world. Being able to learn the basics about this space all the way up to learning how to trade. There is plenty of interaction with the mentors and other like minded people wanting to progress their knowledge in this field. 100% recommend. Keep up the good work guys!"

As we say, we are sorry that your experience has changed over the length of paid membership you had, I would like to point out that none of this was known to us until you made this public review. We have taken on board all your criticism and added some new features to our paid service so people can try for free
Learning Crypto Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 68 reviews