Learning Crypto LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Crypto LTD
Live Chat
Read Learning Crypto LTD Reviews

About Learning Crypto LTD:

Online education platform for Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Cryptocurrency trading. Registered in the UK.

ash.davidson@cryptomob.uk

Tollgate Estate8

Tell us how Learning Crypto LTD made you happy
Excellent source of info for folks just getting into this realm. Good stuff!! Keep it coming. They are always helpful and it’s a great community.
I am new to the world of Crypto and WOW! Ash and his team have been amazing. I couldn’t ask for a better mentor! 24/7 support even with the ‘stupid questions. ‘ The learning crypto website and all the FREE content on YouTube is so educational and helpful. Highly recommend if you’re serious about learning how to invest and make money! Generally just an all round amazing company. 👏🏻
Thank you for your 5-star review, it means a lot to have your support.
Recently got into a pickle with my investing and made a total mess over the last year and a half. Thought that going through YouTube and Twitter would be okay but I was really wrong. I had a quick 1 on 1 with Ash and was able to look at where I was going wrong when I was researching assets and these simple pointers have really helped me understand why I bought into certain assets at wrong times. I cannot recommend this company enough, really helpful and transparent
Thank you for your review, great to see the progress you have made over the past month
Really dissapointing. It all started with a great community and a teacher who wanted to educate others for free claiming content like this should always be free. Things took a turn for the worse when they got involved with the wrong people, creating content and selling it for a monthly fee. So much for free educational content. On top of that they use ex community members TA and share that as if it was there own. Also happy to kick you out if you question or dont agree with there methods instead of using the community to there advantage and expand their own knowledge. All in all i wouldnt reccomend this platform selling trading courses build by people with little trading experience themselfs. There are better ways to put that monthly fee to use.
Hey Herman, we are sorry you feel this way. Considering that a lot has changed since your first 4-star review over a year ago which read as

"Learning crypto is a great platform for anyone who is interested in crypto. From beginners to more advanced people, this platform has great content for everyone. Good knowledgeable teachers, nice courses and a great variety of courses whether your interested in investing, trading or just about the industry, this platform has it all."

We have taken on all your points and feel that what we provide is fantastic value and that people can try our paid monthly subscription for free with full access. We also have plenty of free resources online, ranging from public Telegram chat and a channel not to mention a lot of free content within the platform so people can see our content before purchase.
Not sure where to start really except for being extremely disappointed. I had been been a part of a decent community and it was a good place to learn the basics. That’s as far as it went with the good stuff. Since starting to charge £10 a month it’s been constant shilling this and shilling that. Most of the traders (except Lee) are very inexperienced. (Little to none) On occasions even stealing other people’s trade ideas and passing them off as their own. If you are in any other group trying to learn something different to what they teach, (which is very basic by the way) they kick you out of the group. Sadly it went from a place we can all learn to a place where it’s one way or no way. It’s turned very very unprofessional and I now feel sorry for people falling for the trading advice. Ps. You also get blocked from everything if you are in any other group learning something different from what they teach.
Hey Dean, we are sorry that you feel this way. I just want to remind you of your first review over 1 year ago now which was 5 stars and read like this

"An absolute must for people wanting to get into the crypto world. Being able to learn the basics about this space all the way up to learning how to trade. There is plenty of interaction with the mentors and other like minded people wanting to progress their knowledge in this field. 100% recommend. Keep up the good work guys!"

As we say, we are sorry that your experience has changed over the length of paid membership you had, I would like to point out that none of this was known to us until you made this public review. We have taken on board all your criticism and added some new features to our paid service so people can try for free
Bumped into the mob at DLTCONUK - Top quality training my risk management is now on point. As a bonus they have now made their affiliate programme free! This is a great incentive for me to help my friends and work colleagues get into trading & I’ve already recovered my course cost - any more referral commission I get is topping up my trading balance. Thanks guys
Was great to meet you too Andre, great work on the trading you've improved your risk management which was your immediate problem.
I am very new to the world of crypto and I found Ash online via tonnes of FREE content and education on Youtube. Wanting to learn more, I further clicked into the Learning Crypto website and I have been a member ever since. Value for money! Welcoming community! And most importantly pretty much 24/7 support from Ash and the team. Highly recommend if you are serious about learning how to invest and trade crypto.
Thank you for your review Karl. Great to see your progress over the past few weeks. Also want to thank you for the spreadsheet you made for the fellow members too!
Great teaching and content. Stay in the telegramm groups to keep in touch and increase value even more. Premium will also get your game on a new level. It provides constantly new and very valuable content and analyses. Worth every cent!
Thank you for your review Patrick, great work as always on the trades you've made over the past few months, keep building :)
Really clear teaching and loads of really supportive backup!
Thanks for your review Bryony :)
This is perfect if you're a beginner and there are users on here with advanced knowledge of crypto trading, so it obviously caters for all levels. The courses are very easy to navigate and the content is comprehensive without being at all jargonistic. An invaluable aid is the excellent and fast growing Telegram community, where everyone is always up for giving advice which is great. I'm still at an early stage in this space and the information has already proved incredibly useful. Cant recommend this course highly enough.
Amazing review Jules, great to see you interact in the Telegram. Keep learning we are still in the infancy :D
If you want to learn how not to trade then this platform is just for you. Learning Crypto Ltd is led by people who have little to no trading experience - simply trying to make a quick buck out of honest people. Their content is comprised of open source resources, news and information all bundled together with waffle and unprofessional-ism the likes of which I have not seen before. There are much better platforms out there that you can learn from for free - so please do yourselves a favour and don't get involved with these charlatans. PS: Feedback and constructive criticism don't go down well in this mob-like environment so don't waste your time.
We appreciate your review, however, your email address does not match up to actually taking our course Harshan.

Which is a shame, considering you left alcohol at my house.
Easy to navigate online courses for crypto beginners. The free telegram community is a valuable resource that all users should take advantage of. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to take those first steps into cryptomand blockchain with easy to digest bite size chunks.
Hey Mark, thank you for the review, great to see you found benefit from the course and the free community :)
Whether your a beginner or advanced in crypto, the wealth of knowledge in this group is amazing! So much trading and investment content in Premium membership, and it’s always being added to! Ash knows his Crypto, great teacher, and there’s always someone in the community to help in any way needed.. Absolute no brainer, and hey, the price is right!
Hey Robert, thank you for your kind review, it means a lot & thank you for being such a loyal member of our company
Cheap and I recieve alot of valuable info. Helped me to understand the graphs and how to use tradingview. And alot more.
Thank you for your review Tord, it means a lot. Glad you've got some value from it
I have been a premium member for a couple off months now and I really love the video's. It has really thought me a lot and made all the mistakes I have made in 2018 painfully clear. At least I know what to do now so I do not have to make the same mistake for the third or fourth time... Great value for money!
Hey Dominique thank you for your review, we love your loyalty too us, we've seen huge improvements in your trading since our 1 on 1 sessions too, keep crushing it!
Ash is always helpful with answering my questions. There is no dumb question. His knowledge of crypto is second to no one. The courses he teaches are easy to learn and helpful. I've paid alot more for less guidance. He makes it a less stressful.
Hey John, thank you for your review, glad to see you progress, keep up the good work in the investing. You've came along way
Great value for the price and amazing well researched content. I also love the philosophy of promoting the independent mindset for anyone who want to be successful with crypto, this gives you the confident to rely only on yourself. The growing interactive community is also very useful as everyone can ask questions no matter how silly they are and be sure to get an answer.
Hey Derrick, thank you for your review, really glad you enjoyed taking our course :)
A very valuable course with lots of great content, which has allowed me to go from complete beginner to trading within a number of weeks! Get yourself involved.
Hey Maya, thank you so much for your review
Great customer service and even better information! The way that the information is given to you is very easy to digest and gives you an amazing knowledge base moving into the crypto space, amazing value!
Hey Joey, thank you for your review. Keep it up with the live stream :D
I have been a successful trader for over 20 years. I’ve traded everything possible, so crypto wasn’t any different when I began trading it. Then I discovered this company and Ash has helped me revamp my trading style, ideas and mentality to make me even more successful than I previously was. I’ve applied what I learned with him to stocks I trade and I’ve minimized my losses while maximizing my gains. I’m very happy and appreciative for his work.
Hey Captain, thank you so much for your review, great to see a really experienced trader within our ranks.
Learning Crypto LTD is rated 4.68 based on 37 reviews