Learning Crypto Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Crypto Limited
Live Chat
Read Learning Crypto Limited Reviews

About Learning Crypto Limited:

Online education platform for Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Cryptocurrency trading. Registered in the UK.

ash.davidson@cryptomob.uk

Innovation Centre

Tell us how Learning Crypto Limited made you happy
Course has got me trading profitably after 2 years of inconsistency. Keep the altcoin analysis up in premium very helpful. Great value for money highly recommend I am looking forward to the advanced updates
I blown away by the hard work and dedication Ash and the team put in to helping people learn. The video tutorials are a great way to learn. If you don't understand something you can pause and do further research. There is always someone available in the telegram groups to offer any help or advice.
Gary Williams.
Have been a member for a good while now and everything from the group chats, to the courses are absolutely brilliant. What I love is that you have people from all walks of life, all ages with one common goal: to be successful within the crypto space.

Another thing I like is that Ash, Lee and the team would rather part with their knowledge then hard sell their courses with the aim of you parting with your cash. The courses are there if you want it and that is that. I couldn't recommend more.
YES ! They made me happy :) Currently running a food business and since lockdown, I was looking for some new venture, and hear about Stock market crushing and bitcoin is dropped again to 3k etc, so it made me to look for more info & convinced enough to look for educational knowledge, I had completely no experience on trading or anything to do with number except tax and all that;
I started to searched US/Korean/UK online trading website and trying to find right course for me, most of them was extremely expensive or have to go to college for it, and other half was more like scam, while I was on one of website and someone mention on comment about 'Learning Cryto ltd' and Thats how I found the website, and watch free intro course (I was thinking that nothing to lose) , on that video if Ash was telling me that you will get rich quick and easy money like others youtuber, probably I was walk away after watch the video but he was explain what is actually going on and why would you do this &how dangerous can be, it made me starting to research more about it and made me more understand that is the future now, I am so glad that I found this group, this telegram help any question /lots of support, I believe that best educational group in UK!( as far as I know while I was searching though:)

I haven't made trade yet so I can't say I made this much money ! but this knowledge that they are teaching so far is priceless for future in my opinion:)

Thank you very much!:)
Give lots of advice and help on top of their excellent training materials.
Great team and professionals. Always willing to answer questions and teach you. Since I got to know about learning Crypto, my mentality towards trading crypto changed for good. Highly recommended!!!
Great course with sold content at an affordable price
Top group of mentors & enthusiasts. No BS, realism & knowledge. Always a pleasure
Very happy so far. I have major impatience problems when it comes to the stock market. Ash is teaching me to be less emotional without giving me exact purchasing advice. He's exactly what I need as a teacher, someone firm but fair. The community is also made up of like minded individuals all with different skill levels and their own learning curves.
Have been a member since the start of this year. Learning Crypto has really helped me not only to understand the Crypto market, but to become a lot more knowledgeable in trading and investment overall. I now make solid profits and will continue to do so going forward. The daily update videos and all of the other content is really useful. Everything that you get in VIP is an absolute bargain for the low-priced monthly fee. Would strongly recommend If you are interested in Crypto, or trading & investment generally.
Loving the hitman + premium package. The alerts save me time scanning the market and I’m able to apply my own analysis to enter. Also enjoy the mob mondays videos
I have learned a lot from this team and i’m truly grateful towards them. I’m glad i decided to purchase from learning crypto ltd.
Thank you for your review, great seeing your comments within the VIP chat lately, keep crushing it.
Learning Crypto ltd offers quality courses on what crypto is, what a blockchain is and how to trade it.

From not knowing anything at all about crypto, up to advanced lessons, LC is for anyone who wishes to learn about cryptocurrency.

I've massively increased my knowledge on trading and i am now competent at building up a plan and executing it without a problem. I highly recommend Learning Crypto.
Thank you for the review Andy. Good to see the knowledge increasing with our content :)
Excellent source of info for folks just getting into this realm. Good stuff!! Keep it coming. They are always helpful and it’s a great community.
Thank you for your review Chelle. Glad to have you, keep improving :D
I am new to the world of Crypto and WOW! Ash and his team have been amazing. I couldn’t ask for a better mentor! 24/7 support even with the ‘stupid questions. ‘
The learning crypto website and all the FREE content on YouTube is so educational and helpful.
Highly recommend if you’re serious about learning how to invest and make money!
Generally just an all round amazing company. 👏🏻
Thank you for your 5-star review, it means a lot to have your support.
Recently got into a pickle with my investing and made a total mess over the last year and a half. Thought that going through YouTube and Twitter would be okay but I was really wrong. I had a quick 1 on 1 with Ash and was able to look at where I was going wrong when I was researching assets and these simple pointers have really helped me understand why I bought into certain assets at wrong times. I cannot recommend this company enough, really helpful and transparent
Thank you for your review, great to see the progress you have made over the past month
Really dissapointing.
It all started with a great community and a teacher who wanted to educate others for free claiming content like this should always be free.

Things took a turn for the worse when they got involved with the wrong people, creating content and selling it for a monthly fee. So much for free educational content.
On top of that they use ex community members TA and share that as if it was there own.
Also happy to kick you out if you question or dont agree with there methods instead of using the community to there advantage and expand their own knowledge.

All in all i wouldnt reccomend this platform selling trading courses build by people with little trading experience themselfs.

There are better ways to put that monthly fee to use.
Hey Herman, we are sorry you feel this way. Considering that a lot has changed since your first 4-star review over a year ago which read as

"Learning crypto is a great platform for anyone who is interested in crypto. From beginners to more advanced people, this platform has great content for everyone. Good knowledgeable teachers, nice courses and a great variety of courses whether your interested in investing, trading or just about the industry, this platform has it all."

We have taken on all your points and feel that what we provide is fantastic value and that people can try our paid monthly subscription for free with full access. We also have plenty of free resources online, ranging from public Telegram chat and a channel not to mention a lot of free content within the platform so people can see our content before purchase.
Not sure where to start really except for being extremely disappointed. I had been been a part of a decent community and it was a good place to learn the basics. That’s as far as it went with the good stuff. Since starting to charge £10 a month it’s been constant shilling this and shilling that. Most of the traders (except Lee) are very inexperienced. (Little to none) On occasions even stealing other people’s trade ideas and passing them off as their own. If you are in any other group trying to learn something different to what they teach, (which is very basic by the way) they kick you out of the group. Sadly it went from a place we can all learn to a place where it’s one way or no way. It’s turned very very unprofessional and I now feel sorry for people falling for the trading advice.
Ps. You also get blocked from everything if you are in any other group learning something different from what they teach.
Hey Dean, we are sorry that you feel this way. I just want to remind you of your first review over 1 year ago now which was 5 stars and read like this

"An absolute must for people wanting to get into the crypto world. Being able to learn the basics about this space all the way up to learning how to trade. There is plenty of interaction with the mentors and other like minded people wanting to progress their knowledge in this field. 100% recommend. Keep up the good work guys!"

As we say, we are sorry that your experience has changed over the length of paid membership you had, I would like to point out that none of this was known to us until you made this public review. We have taken on board all your criticism and added some new features to our paid service so people can try for free
Bumped into the mob at DLTCONUK - Top quality training my risk management is now on point. As a bonus they have now made their affiliate programme free! This is a great incentive for me to help my friends and work colleagues get into trading & I’ve already recovered my course cost - any more referral commission I get is topping up my trading balance. Thanks guys
Was great to meet you too Andre, great work on the trading you've improved your risk management which was your immediate problem.
I am very new to the world of crypto and I found Ash online via tonnes of FREE content and education on Youtube. Wanting to learn more, I further clicked into the Learning Crypto website and I have been a member ever since. Value for money! Welcoming community! And most importantly pretty much 24/7 support from Ash and the team. Highly recommend if you are serious about learning how to invest and trade crypto.
Thank you for your review Karl. Great to see your progress over the past few weeks. Also want to thank you for the spreadsheet you made for the fellow members too!
Learning Crypto Limited is rated 4.84 based on 49 reviews