Cryptopedia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cryptopedia
I am very impressed with the content that Cryptopedia have provided in the course. I have been interested in cryptocurrencies for a while now and after searching around and reading reviews I found this to be the best course money can buy.
The technical analysis chapter is incredible, it goes through so many different aspects within trading, this chapter alone is worth at least £300. The structure of the whole course is great, it takes you from the very basics to the in-depth techniques and strategies that are out of this world.
Working a regular day job, I was a bit reluctant to buy the course however, after sending a direct message to the cryptopedia Instagram page I found out that the course offers a range of strategies that can suit my current lifestyle. Now I go to my 9-5 job and trade cryptocurrencies on the side, it’s a perfect situation for anyone who wants to earn some significant money on top of their job. Thanks, Cryptopedia
I can’t wait to try out the $1,000 to $1,000,000 strategy.
Thank god I came across the Cryptopedia Instagram page. I have been applying the knowledge I have gained from the course for the last few months now and it has already allowed me to make significant changes in my life. I have been able to treat my family to the holiday of our dreams, I can not thank you enough Cryptopedia.
Incredible course! After going through the course multiple times, I am now practicing on a demo account in order to boost my confidence for real money trading. It is looking good so far, as I am up 100% already. Can’t wait to start making real life changing money. Thank you, Cryptopedia
The quality of the content is excellent! I have learnt so much, the quantity and quality make the course so cheap. Best thing I have ever brought
This is a must for anyone who wants to succeed financially in life. The course doesn’t just show you how to become a full-time trader, it caters to everyone. My friend and I got the course recently and I now would like to pursue trading full time, whereas he wants to use the profits to set up his own business. It literally opens up so many opportunities, whether you want to continue doing your 9-5 and want some extra money, if you want to start your own business, retire earlier or want to be a crypto trader this course is for you.
This course truly allows you to become financially free on you OWN. You do not need to rely on any one else such as signal providers. It makes you independent, you see the markets your own way and do not just copy people’s every move. Most signal providers aren’t very good traders and you will end up losing money, trust me I have joined A LOT in the past. With the cryptopedia course it allows you to do things at your own pace and do it how you want to, you’re not staring at your phone waiting for the next signal to come through. Take control of your life, don’t put your financial freedom in the hands of someone else.
This course provides so much valuable information, is it unreal how cheap it is. When you read through everything and see the cryptocurrency market like I do now, I can honestly say that I would pay £600 for this course.
I think this must be the first review I have ever written, but after going through the course I just had to share how invaluable this course is. I have never even thought about trading or investing in cryptocurrencies but after coming across Cryptopedia’s Instagram I was quite intrigued. Having direct messaged them regarding a few questions I had, their responses combined with their drive and passion to help other people out there become financial free sold it to me. Thank god I randomly checked out their Instagram, it is the best thing I have ever done. I do not want to spoil it for anyone else who might want to get the course, but what I can say is FINANCIAL FREEDOM here I come.
This course is AMAZING! I have never traded before, however after a friend recommend this to me, I could not resist. This has opened my eyes to so many possibilities, I have now decided that I would like to become a full-time trader when the time is right and live life on my own terms.
Would highly recommend for anyone whos interested in cryptocurrencys and how to predict there price movements. I have been following Cryptopediauk on Instagram for some time now and their old Instagram account. Its been quite amazing to watch their journey and im so glad to be apart of the movement. VERY excited for the future.
I've bought another companies trading course for £599 and it was the worst investment vie ever made. I was truly disappointed. I took a gamble buying this one after seeing their results on Instagram and all I can say is this course has changed my life. Thank you so much!!!! Not only am I trading better than ever, actually making progress and consistent profits with minimal emotional response to trades, you've also restored my faith in people. Thanks again - Jacques
Teaches both what cryptocurrencies are, and how to use technical analysis to predict price movements with high accuracy. Unbelievable. Exactly what I was looking for and I feel so much more confident with my trading now. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in becoming their own boss and earning freedom from work life! *****
A complete package, phenominal startegies that have seen my account size grow substantially. Would highly recommend to anyone regardless of their experience
If I had to explain Cryptopedia in one word it would be “incredible”. Being a novice in this industry it has taught me so much already. Considering I am only half way through the course it has already been money well spent. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who is keen to change their financial situation for the better.
Since joining Cryptopedia a month ago my trading skills have increased every day and have taken me from having a 40% win rate to now 80%, with most of my winning trades being way more profitable that the loses. Although I do not want to disclose how much money I have made already, I can say that I have increased my starting balance by 200% with very little risk. I can not stress enough how amazing this course is and how much it has changed my life. Trust me when I say this is only the beginning and you should get the course sooner rather than later.
Once you read it you find out how cheap it really is.
I am so grateful that Cryptopedia has shared this knowledge. Now we can all get a piece of the pie.
Cryptopedia is rated 4.77 based on 75 reviews