Crusader Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts
Read Crusader Gifts Reviews

About Crusader Gifts:

Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Crusader Gifts 4 star review on 9th May 2019
Crusader Gifts 5 star review on 9th May 2019
Mary Wilson
More Photos & Videos
Good price for the item I purchased and quick delivery. It was well packaged but unfortunatley the box was a little bit dented when recieved, normally it wouldn't bother me but as a gift a little annoying, but the gift was perfect.
Wanted something special for my friends leaving gift. These were perfect and the service was quick and simple
Lovely people to deal with, excellent communication. They made sure my gift arrived on time with a personal note attached. Would have given a 5 star rating if they had been able to offer a gift wrapping service too.
I thought it was going to be a little bit bigger but my husband loved it also I would have liked to have a catalogue of other items you do
Crusader Gifts 4 star review on 9th May 2019
Thank you for the feedback, we do make sure all our items have the dimensions. We are currently working on a mini catalogue, but all of our items can be found on our website.
Service was good.Delivery was quick. I would love a brochure of all your products if you have one.
Lovely gifts, various collections, quick delivery
Lovely Christmas Bauble and Sack. Had to wait awhile but it came well before Christmas so no worries. Crusader kept me well informed.
Service was very good. Just wished the 'collection point' was nearer.
good delivery
I am really happy with the product packaged well and arrived quickly thankyou
Don't think I would have found sure how an old fashioned item like this anywhere else
Goods arrived well packed and on time.
Lovely angel bought for a special person going through a rough time, quick efficient service
The Christmas ribbons that i bought were really nice and I was very happy with them. Then before i put them on tree I noticed that three of them were damaged the silver bit on the ends of the ribbon had come off. As I paid postage I decided not to send them back as this would have cost me more money. The ones that are on the tree so look beautiful though.
Hi there I loved my decorations haven’t got them on my tree yet
I received my parcel on time no problems
Good service and quick.
these compact are being used as a small gift for the ladies in a bowls club. A first looking they seem acceptable.
Needed to get them quickly as they were going to South Africa. And they arrived on time
A nice item,and a good delivery
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 2,031 reviews