Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Moira Moss
"Very pleased with crusader, very quick service,, would defo use the company again and would also recommend them to anyone"
"I thought it was going to be a little bit bigger but my husband loved it also I would have liked to have a catalogue of other items you do"
Mary Wilson
"Easy to use website and quick delivery. Would use again."
Thank you for the feedback, we do make sure all our items have the dimensions. We are currently working on a mini catalogue, but all of our items can be found on our website.
"Service was good.Delivery was quick. I would love a brochure of all your products if you have one."
"Lovely gifts, various collections, quick delivery"
"Lovely Christmas Bauble and Sack. Had to wait awhile but it came well before Christmas so no worries. Crusader kept me well informed."
"Service was very good. Just wished the 'collection point' was nearer."
"good delivery"
"I am really happy with the product packaged well and arrived quickly thankyou"
"Don't think I would have found sure how an old fashioned item like this anywhere else"
"Goods arrived well packed and on time."
"Lovely angel bought for a special person going through a rough time, quick efficient service"
"The Christmas ribbons that i bought were really nice and I was very happy with them. Then before i put them on tree I noticed that three of them were damaged the silver bit on the ends of the ribbon had come off. As I paid postage I decided not to send them back as this would have cost me more money. The ones that are on the tree so look beautiful though."
"Hi there I loved my decorations haven’t got them on my tree yet"
"I received my parcel on time no problems"
"Good service and quick."
"these compact are being used as a small gift for the ladies in a bowls club. A first looking they seem acceptable."
"Needed to get them quickly as they were going to South Africa. And they arrived on time"
"A nice item,and a good delivery"
"The delivery was super fast. The item beatiful. Very straight forward transaction. My only complaint is the unnecesary amount of bubble wrap used in the packaging. Maybe more envioronmental friendly alternatives should be considered"
We have taken on board your comments, and will certainly put these suggestions forward for our packaging.
"delivered as told it would be and well wrapped"
"Good service - items as described."
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.88 based on 1,995 reviews