Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Moira Moss
"Very pleased with crusader, very quick service,, would defo use the company again and would also recommend them to anyone"
"I thought it was going to be a little bit bigger but my husband loved it also I would have liked to have a catalogue of other items you do"
Mary Wilson
"Easy to use website and quick delivery. Would use again."
"Order processed very quickly with a prompt delivery."
"Really prompt service. Excellent protection by packaging."
"delivered as told it would be and well wrapped"
"Although the product was good, but your posting was poor. I paid extra for this to come within two working days, I ordered this item on Friday after 4pm and did not received this until the following Friday, which ended up late to give this present to. I might as well use the cheaper posting."
"Very happy with my purchase arrived quick and good value"
"Bought this for my daughter & partner just had baby on 5 th Dec .. Came well wrapped and figure heavier than thought"
"Great product , good service , quick delivery ."
"Placed my order for a collection of Willow Tree statues for my wife's 40th birthday. Order arrived with 4 of the 5 statues being completely wrong. No problem I thought, I'll call and explain and with 1 week left before the Big Day they will simply apologise (for their mistake,) and offer to dispatch the correct items asap in order to arrive in plenty of time for the birthday and include a pre-paid envelope for me to return the incorrect items (at their expense)...how wrong was I???? I was met with complete contempt as a customer and treated like the mistake was my fault?! The manager stated that it was not company policy to send out replacement goods until the incorrect items hade been safely received by them. I explained that this would mean there wouldn't be enough time for the ordered items to arrive in time for the 40th birthday, and that given the time sensitive nature of this order (AND THE FACT THAT IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE AND NOT MINE!!!!!!) might want to consider being slightly more 'customer focussed' in 'bending' their company policy??? I was met with complete rudeness, contempt and was left outraged by the complete lack of customer service. If you are considering ordering a gift for an important occasion, you have been warned!!!! I will never again order from Crusader Gifts and I'm still left stunned by this companies approach to customer service."
"I am so grateful!! The item was a gift (Forget Me Not figurine) for my Mom and I put a note in the order comments box, hope that it would be scribbled somewhere for my Mom to read. Instead it was TYPED AND AMAZING!! She loved the gift and your attention to detail has left us both so happy. Thank-you ever so.....and please thank the member of staff directly for typing the note."
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.88 based on 2,001 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access