Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

"Gr8 items"
"Bought it for an anniversary present for my wife, she liked it very much"
"Nioce easy web site to navigate, great products and super swift delivery."
"I order and Crusader deliver to me a well wrapped and protected parcel within a short time I am more than happy to purchase from Crusader . A trusted site"
"Excellent service and products well packed"
"I brought a gift from this website and the price was great! The delivery price wasn’t expensive like some other shops and it was dispatched the same day. It was packaged really well and arrived just a couple of days after I ordered it. I will definitely be using this company again!"
"I have used Crusader Gifts many times to buy Beatrix Potter alphabet letters. Each time the service was excellent and I would certainly recommend this company. Joan Graham,"
"Excellent service"
"The package was delivered in the time stated,extremely well packaged.very pleased with purchase"
"Very quick service and easy to order"
"Prompt delivery of an extremely well packaged item. I was so pleased had to sign for it as if had been in any doubt that the item was damaged could have asked post person to wait whilst I checked. Thank you"
"Love my items fast delivery will buy again from them"
"WE WERE ABLE TO BUY JUST WHAT WE WANTED"
"Great service, speedy delivery very easy website, kept up to date with delivery of orders. Very pleased with The service I received."
"This is my first time using this company great service and my ornament came well packaged and quick will definitely be using them again amazing service quick and easy Thankyou great to shop from this company"
"I ordered some Beatrix Potter figurines for my collection. The items arrived quickly. When I opened the parcel, I found it was well wrapped so the items arrived in excellent condition. Very happy with the product. Thank you!"
"Large range of products, easy to use web pages, and very fast service"
"good delivery"
"Very quick service and excellent quality product"
"Confirmation Impressions White MDF Photo Frame 6x4" Prompt delivery and am very pleased with photo frame I purchased, is nicer in reality."
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 1,985 reviews