Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

"Very cute, Bear talking is very good."
"Product of excellent quality.Service and delivery also excellent.Highly recomended."
"I am very happy with crusader gifts after buying 2 lovely Yankee candles. Great service and highly recommended Will be sure to use again."
"Great selection, quick ordering, quick delivery very happy with Xmas presents purchased."
"Item easy to order and matched description .received item quicker than anticipated delivery date which was great .Would use this company again"
"Beautiful Jim shore sleigh and great size, love it. Would definitely recommend it."
"After a slight issue with the free delivery not showing on the payment page, a quick call to Crusader and the very helpful lady said she would take my email address and notify me when the website was up and running. Got an email the following day, placed my order with no issue and my items arrived the day after that. Great service. Will use them again"
"The delivery was very quick & the products I ordered were lovely & as described"
"Items great, delivery great. Thank you so much, I’ll definitely be back for more!"
"Thanks for this unique gift. It literally means more than just words."
"Loved my gift. Well impressed with the gift and with the swift delivery service. Will defiantly use your company again. Thank you."
"My lovely, fragile item arrived promptly and in perfect condition as it was well protected. Highly recommended."
"Gifts made simple. Was super easy to find the perfect family grouping, beautiful quality willow tree figures. Quick delivery and well packaged."
"Very good service not opened yet as for child’s Christmas present Would recommend company"
"Well done, prompt and correct. All that I require."
"Excellent service and communication. Would highly recommend"
"My dealings with crusader gifts was very satisfactory easy to find ideas and easy to purchase your item with excellent delivery I will be using them again"
"super fast service- super impressed!"
"Always very pleased with my order thank you"
"Very pleased with figurine"
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.88 based on 2,003 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access