Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

"Fast delivery and very pleased with product. Would use company again."
"Beautiful items and very lovingly packed. Thank you!"
"excellent value for money delivery was quick web site and ordering very easy to do"
"Lovely gifts, various collections, quick delivery"
"Good delivery well packaged Lots of choice"
"We ordered the angel for my daughter. Came on time and perfectly wrapped, when we looked at it, it was everything we hoped for. We have seen other items we like and will definitely be ordering off crusader gifts again."
"Beautiful, one more piece and my family will be complete"
"I have been purchasing gifts from Crusader for some years now I am always able to get what I want, my wife is collecting the Britto Disney figures so here is where I start in fact I do not look further now, the delivery service is great too items received within a few days very well packaged I have never had any damaged items. I do recommend this company to friends and family. Excellent service"
"Fantastic products and great service absolutely love my purchase."
"Very cute, Bear talking is very good."
"Product of excellent quality.Service and delivery also excellent.Highly recomended."
"I am very happy with crusader gifts after buying 2 lovely Yankee candles. Great service and highly recommended Will be sure to use again."
"Great selection, quick ordering, quick delivery very happy with Xmas presents purchased."
"Item easy to order and matched description .received item quicker than anticipated delivery date which was great .Would use this company again"
"Beautiful Jim shore sleigh and great size, love it. Would definitely recommend it."
"After a slight issue with the free delivery not showing on the payment page, a quick call to Crusader and the very helpful lady said she would take my email address and notify me when the website was up and running. Got an email the following day, placed my order with no issue and my items arrived the day after that. Great service. Will use them again"
"The delivery was very quick & the products I ordered were lovely & as described"
"Items great, delivery great. Thank you so much, I’ll definitely be back for more!"
"Lovely Christmas Bauble and Sack. Had to wait awhile but it came well before Christmas so no worries. Crusader kept me well informed."
"Thanks for this unique gift. It literally means more than just words."
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.89 based on 1,966 reviews