Crusader Gifts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts

About Crusader Gifts: Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Oxford House
18 Easthorpe Street
Ruddington

Click Here
"A pleasure to shop with. I was kept well informed about the delivery which I must say was spot on Thank you"
"The gift was exactly what we wanted but what I did not want was to keep being bombarded with E.Mails asking why I had not completed the transaction! I was even offered discounts on future orders if I did so."
"Next day delivery, great range of scented candles to choose from. Very easy ordering process through their website"
"Used crusader gifts several times before. Never once been anything but super impressed. Ordered gifts for a special birthday. Arrived quickly and extremely well packaged. 5stars from me!"
"Fast delivery , nice products , great for gifts"
"Very pleased with crusader, very quick service,, would defo use the company again and would also recommend them to anyone"
"Picture perfect thank you delivery first class"
Glad you like this, this is a lovely collection.
"My package arrived on time, very well packaged ! My only disappointment was that the Snoopy figurine was broken from the base. I phoned Crusader and was very quickly offered a full refund.! I shall keep checking back for another figurine. Many thanks Crusader. Denise McKenna."
Thank you for returning to purchase from us, so sorry it arrived damaged, sadly this was our last one so we could not send a replacement.
"Swift efficient deliver. Thank you."
"Easy to use website and quick delivery. Would use again."
Thank you for the review, we have tried our best to make sure our website is as easy to use as possible. this is just one of the many items available from the Harris Tweed Collection.
"Thrilled with the item as was my sister who received it as a gift, faultless service too. Would definitely use crusader again"
"Item received was exactly as pictured, arrived very quickly and was very well protected in its packaging. Absolutely delighted with ornament and the quality of service. Will definately buy from this company again."
We do our best to make sure all our items arrive in a perfect condition.
This is one of the many Little Paws dogs Figurines we stock.
"I searched for an Aries figurine on google and noticed Crusader's offer of a reasonable price. Their site was easy to use and I bought and paid for a figurine very easily. It was delivered by courier very quickly and well packaged. It came in its own gift box. I am therefore very pleased with the result."
"I can highly recommend using Crusader Gifts Fast and efficient company"
"Everything excellent."
"Lovely quick service. The product arrived well packaged."
"Good communication. Quick delivery. Fragrance was a re-order so I knew I would love it."
"Fantastic company to deal with. Quick and free postage Pleasure to do business with. Thanks so much"
"I ordered a Yankee candle topper and they arrived promptly and are of lovely quality , very please with the product and service"
"Easy to order.Great price,free and quick delivery.Will order from crusader gifts again."
Crusader Gifts is rated 4.88 based on 2,022 reviews