Crusader Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crusader Gifts
Read Crusader Gifts Reviews

About Crusader Gifts:

Crusader Gifts is a family owned online gift shop, supplying quality gifts for all occasions.

webmaster@crusader.co.uk

Crusader Gifts 4 star review on 9th May 2019
Crusader Gifts 5 star review on 9th May 2019
Mary Wilson
enjoyable hassle free purchase
Brilliant package came when they said also very well packed
I ordered 2 items from Crusader Gifts, both arrived boxed and well packed. My items were in perfect condition, highly recommended.
Brilliant service, my order arrived the next day. Thank you
Searched high and low for a set of tablemats depicting British scenes to send to Thailand and found a set depicting London landmarks. The quality was excellent, ordering very easy and my late Sunday order arrived promptly on Wednesday. I was able to track the delivery and couldn't have been more delighted with my purchase. I highly recommend this company.
Well satisfied with the service
Lovely items and quick postage.
Great service quick and efficient.
Very pleased with my purchase (collectible Disney Cheshire Cat) good quality product.
I will definitely buy from Crusader Gifts again.
Very helpful, packaged very well! Safe and secure hopefully my girlfriend likes the present
A pleasure to shop with.
I was kept well informed about the delivery which I must say was spot on
The gift was exactly what we wanted but what I did not want was to keep being bombarded with E.Mails asking why I had not completed the transaction! I was even offered discounts on future orders if I did so.
Next day delivery, great range of scented candles to choose from. Very easy ordering process through their website
Used crusader gifts several times before. Never once been anything but super impressed. Ordered gifts for a special birthday. Arrived quickly and extremely well packaged. 5stars from me!
Fast delivery , nice products , great for gifts
Very pleased with crusader, very quick service,, would defo use the company again and would also recommend them to anyone
Crusader Gifts 5 star review on 27th May 2019
Picture perfect thank you delivery first class
Glad you like this, this is a lovely collection.
My package arrived on time, very well packaged ! My only disappointment was that the Snoopy figurine was broken from the base. I phoned Crusader and was very quickly offered a full refund.! I shall keep checking back for another figurine. Many thanks Crusader. Denise McKenna.
Thank you for returning to purchase from us, so sorry it arrived damaged, sadly this was our last one so we could not send a replacement.
Swift efficient deliver. Thank you.
Easy to use website and quick delivery. Would use again.
Crusader Gifts 5 star review on 9th May 2019
Thank you for the review, we have tried our best to make sure our website is as easy to use as possible. this is just one of the many items available from the Harris Tweed Collection.
Thrilled with the item as was my sister who received it as a gift, faultless service too. Would definitely use crusader again
Crusader Gifts 5 star review on 6th May 2019