Crunch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Crunch

About Crunch: Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency.

Crunch’s monthly fee of £69.50+VAT includes:

- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for two company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services

To learn more visit Crunch.co.uk

review@crunch.co.uk

Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how Crunch made you happy

"Accounting made easy I find the system very easy to use once you have it explained by the Crunch team, and if you have any questions they are happy to assist. Crunch offers honest accountant service, at an affordable cost which after all is tax deductible so nearly at an expense to you or the business Jacob"
Hi Jacob,

Thank you so much for leaving this review, we're really glad to hear that you're so happy with our service!

All the best,

Jen - Client Experience Manager
"Crunch has been absolutely fantastic and I am very pleased with their service . Special thanks to Sinnan, who always answers every query patiently and provides wonderful support . Thank you very much"
Hi Joe,

This is great to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review! Really glad to hear you're getting the support you need.

Thanks,

Jen - Client Experience Manager
"Sínann Lambert, she is brilliant. Its been a while since i had spoke with someone with so much charisma, expertise, efficiency and speed! Employees like her make the brand!"
Hi Cristian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback! We really appreciate it, and have passed this onto Sinann and the team.

Thanks again,

Would Work With Again yes
"Simone really helped me solve a tricky expense / bank reconciliation problem - was very patient, took the time and delivered a great result - good job and thank you!"
Hi Yusuf,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review! We're really glad Simone was able to help you solve your problem, and have passed on this great feedback.

All the best,

Would Work With Again yes
"no idea what is meant by this question, it appears on my screen like this; collection.steps.rating.custom-labels.sentiment.happy don't waste my time with a badly formed survey"
Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, although I'm really sorry to see that the link we sent doesn't appear to work for you. We're looking into this to resolve any issues asap.

In the meantime, if you need any help with your account please don't hesitate to get in touch on support@crunch.co.uk or 0333 311 8001 and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks again, Jen - Client Experience Manager
"Olivia, Sinann and all their colleagues go above and beyond every time I contact them.. Admittedly, the software does need a little thought to make the "flow" of the accounts more logical but when it's backed up by their great customer service it's fantastic.. Very Pleased !"
Hi Darren,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide this review, we really appreciate it!

Would Work With Again yes
"My accounts were done in next to no time, and your team were there for me every step of the way. Lucy was excellent and very helpful, she helped to keep things clear and simple."
Hi Sinead,

This is fantastic to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback! We've passed it on to Lucy and the rest of the team.

Thanks,

Jen - Client Experience Manager
"Sinann did an amazing job since day one. She has helped with any issues/questions I had and always went the extra mile to make sure everything was clear and right."
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this lovely feedback David! We really appreciate it :)

Jen - Client Experience Manager
"Sinann has been my account manager for 2 years now, and throughout has been professional, helpful and accommodating. As someone with limited knowledge of accounting, I have found Sinann's advice and knowledge to be extremely useful which has helped me no end in staying on top of my accounts. She is always happy to take my calls and answer my unlimited cries for help. I cannot speak highly enough of Sinnan and her colleagues, an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you Sinnan."
Hi David,

This is fantastic, thank you very much for providing this feedback! Really glad to hear you are getting so much out of our service, and we've passed this on to Sinann.

Thanks again!

Would Work With Again yes
"Olivia and all her colleagues at Crunch are truly amazing, they are all beyond helpful and patient! Whoever picks up the phone is always happy to go above and beyond to help you and talk you through what needs to be done in ''human'' understandable terms! Olivia has saved me the last few days with my end of year accounts, she is an absolute star! I couldn't recommend Crunch more highly, thank you to all the Crunch Team!"
Hi Grace,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this lovely review, we're really proud of Olivia and the team for providing such great service!

Jen - Client Experience Manager
"The company's best asset is the people. In my case it's Sinann, my account manager. She's patient and ALWAYS super, super helpful. Thanks! :)"
Thanks very much for your feedback, we've passed this on to Sinann. It means so much to the team to be recognised for the great service they deliver, so thanks for taking the time!

Would Work With Again yes
"Being appointed your own personal manager who is both friendly, knowledgeable and personable makes a huge difference to someone like myself who likes to be organised."
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely feedback, we really appreciate it!

Would Work With Again yes
"The Crunch team are always friendly and willing to help solve or attend to any queries or concerns I have and being a relatively new company owner, I have a few! :)"
Hi Jo, thanks very much for giving us such lovely feedback, we really appreciate it.
"So far so good, switched over from SJD who were not good at all. Crunch are very responsive and professional."
Thank you for taking time out to review us, we really appreciate your feedback.
Martin
Head of Client Services
"Sinann has been extremely helpful and pleasant to talk with! Thanks for resolving all my issues!"
Fantastic feedback, thank you very much and it means so much to our people to be recognised for the service they deliver every day.

Martin
Head of Client Services
Would Work With Again yes
"Saved my bacon from an unhelpful referencing company by getting a turn around on a reference in less tha a day! Much appreciated"
Would Work With Again yes
"My client manager Mr Luke Young is extremely helpful and nice, also gives 100% to explain and solve my queries."
"Superb Customer Service. I have full transparency over my business financials."
Would Work With Again yes
"They are very helpful and my client manager Matt is always willing to help or give advice. I thought they would be a faceless online accountant, it doesn’t feel anything like that. It’s made me feel more in control of my finances."
Hi Simon,
Really wonderful to hear your happy with the service from Matt. We've let him know and he's a very happy chappy indeed.

Lovely to hear that you find us to be personable service also

Thanks again!
"I’ve used Crunch since 2013 and have never had a problem with them. The website is very easy to use. I like that I can see where I am with all payments etc. They have been very helpful when i’ve done things wrong and shown me how to rectify or simply rectified it themselves. All responses have been quick to my emails, never had a problem sending a query to the generic support one. Adam Thorpe has been so helpful as my Accountant Manager and has been really great with advising on the closure of my company. Extremely professional. The only thing is I wished the bank bolt app hadn’t been removed as it was a really good tool and I thought that was a step backwards for Crunch. I would definitely use Crunch again should I start up another Company. It was really smooth running. Thank you."
Crunch is rated 4.24 based on 276 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access