Crunch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Crunch

About Crunch: Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency.

Crunch’s monthly fee of £69.50+VAT includes:

- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for two company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services

To learn more visit Crunch.co.uk

review@crunch.co.uk

Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how Crunch made you happy

Would Work With Again Yes
"I started working for myself 3 years ago and I have completed my accounts in 3 ways: Spreadsheet(old fashioned book keeping), Crunch and traditional accountancy. And by far the easiest is Crunch. As with all systems takes some getting used to but when you do it works really well."
Would Work With Again Yes
"For a large company I've been pleasantly surprised at how eager everyone is to help. I feel more confident in the advice given and support that has been provided than I ever did with my previous accountant. The software is pretty good and easy enough to use, there is always room from improvement there but it usually does everything that I need it to and if I have any questions someone is always happy to help on the phone."
Would Work With Again Yes
"I needed assistance with a query as to reconciling my expenses when my childcare provider had taken double the monthly amount in error. My point of contact at crunch was Marc Castiel who was very friendly, easy to get a hold of and dealt with my queries quickly and efficiently. He called when he said he would and provided additional help and guidance on matters which did not relate to my initial query. This is the kind of service which makes crunch a pleasure to deal with!"
Would Work With Again Yes
"Moving to Crunch has made my life so much easier and given me more sound information than any of my previous accountants. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and easy to use accountancy system, with expert advice when you need it."
Would Work With Again Yes
"The Crunch Accounts Team are just fantastic and have been very supportive. They stepped in to help me out when a couple of mistakes I had made were identified, and nothing was too much trouble. What they did for me was above and beyond and I am truly grateful. If you are considering using some form of online accounting package - Crunch Accounting gets my unconditional vote. The team are friendly, answer your questions in a timely manner, and can help you sort out mistakes you make. Nothing is too much trouble. I have already been with them for 3 years, and look forward to a long ongoing relationship."
Would Work With Again Yes
"I have used Crunch accounting for 2 years now after starting my consulting business with them. I had concerns initially with going with an online accountant who's door I couldn't knock on but they have been great. Always very responsive (more so than many people I know with "traditional" accountants) and tasks like self assessment is a click of a button that I don't have to worry about. The software is good and gets better all of the time. The packages start very cheap and easy to customize to the level that you need without breaking the bank. I certainly don't feel that I have missed out on anything despite paying less than many peers."
"Everyone at Crunch is always very helpful, kind and they always take the time to explain things to me in a clear way. No question is too stupid! The accountants and account managers at Crunch always have your best interest at heart."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Always prompt to respond, honest, transparent and very professional. Their software is the best accounting software I've seen too."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Professional, caring, "going the extra mile"... excellent support."
Would Work With Again Yes
"I am absolutely delighted to receive excellent service from Lisa Davies (Senior Client Manager). She has significant knowledge, skills and experience, given good guidance and advice to me in the call I just had with her. This is all one needs when just opened up a limited company. Thank you Lisa ! Raghav"
Would Work With Again Yes
"I am using crunch for the last 5 years. They helped me right from setting up a company to day to day accounting activities. The dedicated account manager is a great service which I like the most, where someone answers your emails almost straight away. The online accounting software is clutter free and very easy to use. I would highly recommend crunch service."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Quick to respond, professional, pleasant to speak with. Very pleased."
Would Work With Again Yes
"I've been working with Crunch since starting my small business about a year and a half ago. Extremely important to me is to have a hassle free tool to keep up with my administration and to have support whenever I need reassurance. My client manager has been an absolute star, I feel she really cares whenever I'm uncertain and reach out with a last minute worried e-mail. Her support has given me peace of mind, knowing that I'm covered!"
Would Work With Again Yes
"Wasn't familiar with the process but Emily and Kerrie have been absolutely fantastic at explaining things and taking the time to go through everything in detail with me. They are both assets to Crunch."
Would Work With Again Yes
"As someone who works from home running a small business, Crunch are fantastic. The online accounting system is excellent and even though they have great support documentation, I have emailed my account manager to help out on numerous occasions and they are quick to jump in a help out. I wouldn't want to use anybody else for my accounts."
Would Work With Again Yes
"crunch is a very useful system and most of the staff are fully aware of what they are doing and advice being given however my account manager emily taylor her service is second to none she is an absolute asset to your company and it will be a shame to see her transfer roles and"
Would Work With Again Yes
"Great service and really user friendly - especially for people like myself with littleton no understanding of accountancy! It's great having personal accountant you can always call. Only small thing is I find the swebite has glitches from time to time."
Would Work With Again Yes
"I have been using Crunch since 2012, and cannot recommend their services highly enough. Their staff are always patient and willing to help, providing a fantastic level of support for both their website/tools and tax/accounting-related issues. Nothing is ever too much trouble, and it is such a relief to be able to rely on their expertise. I think their service represents incredible value for money, and I am very thankful that they were recommended to me when I was starting up my company."
Would Work With Again Yes
"As a business we have dealt with Crunch for over 3 years and they have been an absolute joy to deal with. More specifically in the past 6 months I have had to deal with Amelia in the Support Team regarding a number of issues and to say she has been patient is an understatement. Amelia has been an absolute dream to work with and would be a credit to any business lucky enough to employ her!"
Would Work With Again Yes
"I've used Crunch for 2 years. We've gone from a startup to an established profitable business and they have helped me with everything technical and numerical around the accounting process along the way. Andy - Director @ Digital Vision Search"
Crunch is rated 4.24 based on 276 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access