Crunch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Crunch

About Crunch: Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency.

Crunch’s monthly fee of £69.50+VAT includes:

- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for two company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services

To learn more visit Crunch.co.uk

review@crunch.co.uk

Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how Crunch made you happy

Would Work With Again yes
"This is my first experience with English Accountants and I have to say that Crunch team have done a brilliant work for me in this my first year with them. In particular, many thanks to Lisa who has always been ready and available to listen to my questions and issues. I had an urgent matter to be solved and Lisa understood the urgency and the matter and made it possible to have my accounts ready in few days. Many many thanks Lisa!"
Would Work With Again yes
"Louis is always very helpful and always gives outstanding service. Always there at the end of the phone."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Every time I call, I get a prompt response, ether a message taken, or straight through to Louis Worrell who is 1st Class. No complaints thus far."
Would Work With Again yes
"It is my second year in business, and I can admit that when you start a venture, yes there are bumps along the way. Admin and banking is definitely NOT my area, and despite a few bugs from the system, I am happy with Crunch. It is much better now that at the beginning 18 months ago and I feel this company is also evolving in its best possible way. I was dealing with different account managers back then and I was struggling to make everything work smoothly on the system. However I have now been dealing with Rosie Hands for the last 5/6 months and she has been absolutely amazing to work with. She is very patient with all my questions, quick to answer and always willing to help, she has definitely been a huge help so far in getting everything right for my business on the admin side. 5 star customer service on that side for sure."
Would Work With Again Yes
"From the first phone call about account setup and assistance with new company (ltd.) setup liaising with Crunch has been very professional. At that stage I appreciated that there was no 'hard-sales' or 'sales' approach. Since having been assigned an account manager (S Swift) each of my queries has been addressed within great response times and with detailed, professional knowledge. Stephen has repeatedly provided the exact detailed information that I needed and also has made me aware or reminded me if information was still outstanding. The portal itself is well designed for easy navigation and very user-friendly. I also appreciate the automated messages that guide me through the process for tax payments, statement reconciliations, etc. I've used Crunch now for just over 2 months and would say it's been a friendly and reliable service! Thank you."
Would Work With Again yes
"Crunch was very good at helping me set up everything and making it simple. This past year I've also had the best account manager Luke who really stepped it up and made the whole experience even better."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Amazing company who has helped me grow from a Micro business to small/mid business, advising me along the way. I have recently moved account managers to Stephen Swift who has really made the entire communications chain a breeze and goes out of his way to get things sorted quickly!"
Would Work With Again Yes
"Very easy to use software, and excellent customer service via experienced and knowledgeable dedicated account managers. Highly recommended."
Would Work With Again Yes
"I've been with Crunch for two years and whilst there appears to be a reluctance to dumb things down once I explain how little I understand about finances the team are happy to help in the simplest of terms thereby reducing the stress and anxiety. There app and website are easy to use, they have to be for me to be able to use them, but they are still powerful tools which enable the business to run day by day. I would highly recommend Danny who was my account manager for a period of time as he resolved many issues I had and was always willing to go the extra mile such as entering my credit card statements manually as there is an issue with uploading them from HSBC."
Hi Maureen

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some excellent feedback, most appreciated! I’ll make sure that I pass this onto the team.

Thanks again!
Would Work With Again Yes
"As a start-up, the importance of getting my finances in order at the beginning is imperative. When I enlisted the help of Crunch, it didn't take long for me to realise my company accounts were (and still are) in good hands. My team of support and accounting professionals are always on hand to provide assistance and jargon-free support. Really happy with the service and online tools. Can't recommend Crunch highly enough!"
Would Work With Again Yes
"I'm a complete novice when it comes to accounting and Marc has been extremely patient with me. Brilliant service and always happy to have a chat over the phone."
This is wonderful to here, thank you for the kind words and we'll pass your feedback on to Marc.

Thanks again!
Would Work With Again yes
"Having been a customer of CRUNCH Accounting for 5 years now, I feel I am in a position to write an honest and sensible review. Crunch assisted me in the initial set up of my limited company. The process was slick and painless, which for a complete novice as I was, was a godsend. Once established, with the help of a superbly personable and friendly and knowledgeable Account Manager, I migrated from an umbrella company with no problems at all. When I made my wife a shareholder, the process was handled with the alacrity and professionalism that I have come to expect from CRUNCH. At intervals throughout the year, I get pinged with reminders - Year End / P11D submission / VAT etc. Not only does this stop me missing the deadlines, but the submissions themselves are a "check and send" process. I can honestly say that no submission has taken more than 1 hour to check and complete, and often is a check box declaration. The Accountancy services themselves are, ironically, an unseen feature. The software and iPhone App both allow the basics - expenses / invoices etc- to be logged with significant ease. Reconciling my accounts - which I do monthly, takes about an hour to 90 minutes for a busy month because the system matches your expense entries etc in the system with your bank statement. Finally, I must mention the team themselves. There are a couple of reviews on here that are simply unjust. The team are extremely helpful and can be contacted directly by phone and email. They adhere to HMRC processes as you would expect, and as they are staffed with a combination of "Career Accountants" and ex HMRC professionals, can advise on most matters within minutes. Unfortunately, their hands are tied by HMG process so sometimes things take a little longer to resolve, but as a business person, you will already be aware of and prepared for this. I have, over my time, made some significant accounting errors, had "unusual" conversations with HMRC (when they tried to refund me my Corporation Tax) and required some in depth assistance and support. The Team at CRUNCH have never failed to support me, and often have simply taken the issue on themselves and advised me of the outcome. They are keen, personable, professional and diligent and can support new starters and established firms alike. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The service provided for the price I pay is exemplary."
Thank you so much for truly amazing review, we're all deeply humbled and the review has been sent around the whole office. We're delighted! Thank you
Would Work With Again yes
"Crunch has revolutionised the way I handle my accounts - I am more organised than ever with little effort, I am never late filing anything and I know where I am with my tax liabilities all year round without having to pay for an expensive accountant or book-keeper. I have been using Crunch since its launch in 2008 and I have never looked back. It is simple to use, I have seen a vast array of improvements and enhancements and yet Crunch has never lost that personal touch with someone always on the end of an email or phone. AND NOW - Crunch Mortgages - fabulous... I have used the same financial advisor for years but getting me a mortgage deal has always been a challenge. I don't pay myself a large salary and banks/mortgage companies have a blinkered view on this. Crunch literally found me a lender overnight based on my day rate and I now have a 5yr fixed deal which I am very happy with ;-)"
Would Work With Again yes
"Great service, really takes the pain out of managing a small business's accounts whilst providing great accounting advice. Extra points for the Snap service which allows taking a snap of a receipt and getting it into the system automatically."
Would Work With Again Yes
"I have had my accounts supported by Crunch for a few years now but the quick turnaround of my end of year accounts by Alexis and Adam was exceptional this year - truly appreciated!"
Would Work With Again yes
"I have been with crunch since last year and they have been very helpful but sometimes robotic. Everything is straight forward with the company but sometimes may it be on my banks side or their side, things can be difficult to rectify. Although recently my new client manager who is covering for paternity leave, has gone out his way with calls, emails and keeps me in the loop with everything. I do believe Marc Castiel is efficient and organised in his job as he is always polite, professional and is jovial on the phone too. I know and feel that I am in good hands with crunch, they deserve 10 out of 10"
Would Work With Again Yes
"Ideal for Freelancers, Agency Workers or if you have your own Company. You know exactly where you stand at each moment and know what is yours and what you owe. Easy to use and lovely staff. Wish I had moved to their system years ago. Steve C Brighton"
Would Work With Again yes
"The service level at Crunch is absolutely outstanding. My first time setting up a business and Lawrence has "literally" held my hand through the process. Can't thank these guys enough."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Excellent software, excellent customer service! Perfect for the smooth operation of your business."
Would Work With Again Yes
"I would recommend Crunch to anyone who is setting up their first company."
Crunch is rated 4.24 based on 276 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access