Crunch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Crunch

About Crunch: Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency.

Crunch’s monthly fee of £69.50+VAT includes:

- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for two company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services

To learn more visit Crunch.co.uk

review@crunch.co.uk

Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how Crunch made you happy

Would Work With Again yes
"I started my own business at the end of 2016 for the first time. I had no idea how to get it up and running, registered with Customs House, or how to do any of the accounting whatsoever. I started using Crunch and got Luke Young as my account manager. He walked me through the whole process and was unbelievably patient with me given I regularly had no idea what I was doing. Luke was always available to quickly and simply answer my (numerous and often repetitive) questions with regard to how to correctly enter my account information and was always there to walk me through things I didn't understand. Overall I'd recommend the service to anyone, it's solid and you've always got someone there to answer your queries."
"Easy online platform"
Would Work With Again yes
"I have to say, I'm allergic to accounting. So, while I understand the system is easy to use, I'm terrible at it. Having said that, my Client Manager, Matt McNeill, has been really supportive and helped me through every step of the way! He's fantastic."
"Neat user interface and easy to understand for novices."
Would Work With Again yes
"The crunch app is easy to use and very friendly as you have an instant view of the company's accounts. The support and account managers are helpful and get things done fast. I do recommend the service for anyone who wants to spend less time on acounting and more time on business!"
Would Work With Again yes
"Luke is professional, friendly and extremely attentive to our account. Great customer service from someone with patience and experience."
Would Work With Again yes
"Very professional service, helpful and friendly. Excellent online portal."
Would Work With Again yes
"Very helpful staff and get things actioned quickly. Very knowledgeable and would highly recommend Crunch!"
Would Work With Again yes
"Great customer service, super helpful"
Would Work With Again yes
"Amazing customer service and great user interface"
Would Work With Again yes
"Extremely high quality of service. My account manager, Luke, regularly goes out of his way to be of assistance. I've never run a business or business account before so when I started out I was completely in the dark. Crunch and Luke helped immensely; genuinely don't think I'd have been able to get it done without their assistance."
Would Work With Again yes
"Crunch always respond to my questions promptly, accurately and with an appropriate level of detail and context. They also don't get frustrated with what must be pretty basic enquiries from people such as myself who know very little about small companies, accounting or taxation."
Would Work With Again yes
"We've been using Crunch services for over two years to process our monthly payrolls. The services have a quick turnaround time and dealt with professionalism, everytime !"
Would Work With Again no
"I have been with Crunch since 2011 and I use to really rate them highly, but now they have gone down hill in the quality of service! The has been a few issues this year and I have wasted enough of my own time trying to resolve issues which relating to incompetence! I have finally decided to take my accounts elsewhere."
Hi there,
I'm very sorry to hear you're unhappy with our service. My name's Andy and I'm the Client Experience Manager here at Crunch. I'll begin investigating what has happened and I'll be in touch as soon as I can.

Please leave this with me and again I'm sorry that you're currently unhappy with the service,
Would Work With Again no
"Having been with Crunch for a couple of years I feel the service has gone dramatically down hill in the last year. To start with support questions were answered quickly and they the accountants were on top of my annual accounts. This year my accounts were due to be submitted to HMRC on 28th February 2017 and my corporation tax paid and cleared the same day. After two months of asking Crunch where these were I received them late on February 27th leaving only that evening to check them and also hope my payment to HMRC went through so I didn't incur any fines, which would have been my responsibility. Being self-employed, as all of us are, I didn't need the added stress of this situation on top of my day job when I pay Crunch a monthly payment to handle this for me. My year end is 31st May, my accounts are quite small and updated regularly, therefore Crunch had 9 months to prepare them but left it until the last day with nothing but an insincere apology (no phone call from my client manager). Following this situation I have tried to reconcile my recent bank statements and found that all reconciliations since 31st May 2016 have been undone through a software error. I have contacted them to ask how it's happened and if they can reconcile all the transactions again as I don't feel I should have to do this. This was 2 weeks ago and unsurprisingly I'm still waiting for a resolution. On recent experience I wouldn't recommend Crunch as their customer service is really poor. Find another online accountant or pay for a local accountant who you may find more helpful and prompt with their support."
Hi Craig

Please allow me to introduce myself as the Client Experience Manager here at Crunch Accounting, I’m sorry to hear you’re not having a great experience right now and I’d like to step in and offer my help in resolving your issues.

I'll be in touch this morning to see what we can do to get things back on track for you.

Please leave this with me,

Many thanks
Would Work With Again Yes
"This is all new to me , and I feel I am being looked after very well . Nothing is too much trouble for the crunch team and great value for the money."
Would Work With Again no
"They leave things until the last minute, until I complain, and after I have accrued fines. Just not what an accountant is for."
Hi Iain, I'm very sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing trouble with the service you're receiving.

My name is Luke and I'm the Client Experience Coordinator here at Crunch accounting, I've passed this onto one of our managers so that they can have a look into your situation.

Please leave this with us and we will be in touch as soon as we can.

Kind regards,
"I have found that Crunch provide me with a consistent first class service to suit my business needs."
Would Work With Again Yes
Would Work With Again yes
"I've used Crunch for over 5 years and have been very impressed with the consistency and quality of the service. My Account Manager (Sian) is very helpful and approachable and I've found accountants provide very good advice when I have queries. The software is easy to use and when I can't work it out, help is at hand, most recently from Emily, with my latest contract queries."
Crunch is rated 4.24 based on 276 reviews