Cruise Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise Direct
Read Cruise Direct Reviews

190-196 Main Street

Tell us how Cruise Direct made you happy
I have used Cruise Direct on several occasions over the past few years. My main contact is Jamie, both via e-mail and telephone, and I cannot praise him enough for his efficiency, friendliness and excellent advice. If Jamie has not been available, another member of the team has always responded promptly and dealt with my query in his absence. The prices have always been extremely competitive and the customer service overall is second to none. The team are all knowledgeable, friendly and of the highest calibre I have encountered. I have already, and will continue to recommend, Cruise Direct to my friends. Personally, I wouldn't use anyone else.
Another fabulous booking experience with Jamie and Stacey - nothing too much trouble and I was once again offered as much support and guidance as I needed. Four cruises booked between now and 2021 all with this team and no intention of going elsewhere any time soon.!!!!
Booked over the telephone. Agent was very helpful and entire process very straightforward. Saved significant money over booking online with the cruise company direct. Overall very satisfied.
We spoke to Angie who we have spoken to before and she was as always helpful, knowledgeable and so very helpful. Coupled with excellent customer service we got another great holiday cruise.
They find the perfect cruise for us! To do this they worked all the week including Saturday and Sunday! Very professional!
We have booked cruises for several years and consistently receive an excellent service. In particular our cruise agent NIcki Rawlins has over many years provided a friendly and professional service with first class advice
Always excellent service. Will not be leaving Cruise Direct, any problem or question is always sorted.
Made the booking process so straightforward. Thank you.
So ...... I booked our very first cruise today after scanning the entire online world looking for the best deals, ideas and simplest booking process. After receiving quotes with hidden charges, additional taxes not included, Non-Resident issues and conflicting information I found Cruisedirect.co.uk, completed an online enquiry and then called them, had all my questions answered, very openly, profesisonally and honestly. Not only were the prices very competitive, Stacey (the Agent on the phone) was excellent - her knowledge of MSC, the additional benefits of the package I was considering along with her friendly approach means that not only do i have the Cruise I wanted booked and sorted, I have it at a great price - all the relevant extras added and valuable insight given !!! Very, very happy with the entire process - a few months to go before the cruise but know for sure that I will be asking for Stacey and using Cruisedirect.co.uk again in the future - thank you !
Stacey was very helpful . We knew which cruise we wanted but she sorted all my questions about suitable cabin, add-ons and parking and advised the best option
Jamie Harris went the extra mile for me, I have never cruised before so I had lots of questions he was so patient and helpful and without any doubt I would say he is a extremely experienced member of the Cruise Direct Team. Even though we haven't set sail yet with only 5 weeks to go we are so excited. Seriously considering booking a second cruise and would definitely book through Cruise Direct. Best customer service without any doubt.
Very helpful and more than happy to answer questions
Sophie was so helpful! Even with us looking in to different options, she had helpful suggestions and couldn't have done more for us! Would definitely recommend!
They offered an excellent deal. Joseph my contact was very polite and helpful . The information I received after booking the cruise was top class.
Professional, attentive and specialism in the cruise field. Easy to deal with and overall good value.
Nikki was extremely helpful and provided valuable advice. She went out of her way to make the booking experience easy and enjoyable and was very courteous and professional.
Very easy to deal with and make booking a pleasure. Staff are polite and extremely helpful and very well informed. The pricing is very competitive.
Provided a very courteous and professional service to me.
Angie was very polite and professional and explained everything to me at each point whilst making the booking over the telephone. The price was also very competitive against others in the market place. I received my documents within 30 minutes of making the arrangements which was just as Angie had told me.
I am lucky to book my next Viking cruise with Nicki Rawins. She is very professional,patient and tolerant to all customers whims :) . And ... I have get the best price !!!!! Tahnk you,Nicki and Cruise Direct, of course,for the excellent service. Raya Morgulus.
Cruise Direct is rated 4.64 based on 246 reviews