Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Paul Bolton at cruise118 made everything straight forward and simple for us. We booked 2 cabins for a 5 night European getaway and when P&O did not have the right details for one of our party, Paul sorted it very quickly and efficiently. He was polite at all times and talked us through and explained everything in detail."
"It speaks for its self, just booked the third cruise through 118, always extremely helpful and polite and best of all they have always bettered the price than the cruise company itself could."
"They phoned back when they said they would and had researched queries that I had asked them about. All in all a very easy to use and helpful service."
"I've been a challenging customer never having cruised before. Asked loads of questions and called back lots of times. My cruise concierge has been quite simple superb. All my questions answered with patience and kindness. I have never been made to feel like I was a nuisance."
"We received very good service and advice when planning our september New England cruise . We were also helped to book , a car for a week, and pre and post cruise hotels. The total price was very competitive . We hope the service continues ."
"Excellent customer service,and everything explained well done"
"I phoned cruise118 for a quote having already had quotes from other agents. I was very happy with the price and service I was given by Gino, he was very helpful and I didn't feel rushed or pressured at any time, he was very polite and extremely pleasant to talk to. This is the first time I have dealt with this company and would definitely deal with them again."
"2 emails sent requesting info but no response Andrew Jaeger has not replied yet. 2 phone calls at 2-30 Friday 5/10 and no response 10mins each"
Thank you David Price for your review,

We are a customer focused company feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to us, as it is only on the receipt of information such as this we can assess and improve the services that we offer.

Please rest assured that the points you have raised in your review have been looked into and addressed.

Again, we apologise for the difficulties you encountered.
"I have booked with Criuse 118 3 times now. this time I was told there was a £29 charge for 118 to enter my details into the p&o wed site which I've never had before not really happy with that I still booked the good news is i got a call from 118 stating as i was a repeat customer i should not have paid this fee and was told i would get this money back. Not to bad at all"
Dear Mr Gorrod

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feed back.
Please rest assured that we have looked into this matter for you.
As per our telephone conversation last week, I hope this has provided some clarity regarding your concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Customer Relations
"my initial inquiry was via a brochure you sent me, which stated on the reverse RED cover that if a firm booking was made for any cruise before 31 May, 6 bottles would be sent of mixed wines. What started out as a general inquiry about fly cruises to the western Med soon escalated to a firm booking (and paid for) ref. 38639C. I explained to Mark Saxton that I am not au fait with laptop and have no printer to access information/confirmation. Nothing has been received yet by post except 2 heavy brochures (not requested) but charged for @ £5.99! Apart from this my credit card had a 2day clearance on it resulting from an April holiday, so £400 only was used and the balance was deducted from my debit card, but Mark clearly said the £10 credit card fee would be waived under these corcumstances. My son logged on saying this fee was waived but added on at the end of your invoice! I know these are fairly small issues to raise with you, but as this is our first cruise and our ages (80) it does cause us concern. Pleasecontactme on O1262 420 212 with your full explanation. Jeanne Martin (Mrs)"
"Kim was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for her. She stuck with it till she found the right cruise for us. She called me back when she said she would. I explained we wanted to fly Business Class, and she found a great deal with Turkish Airlines which meant we are able to fly to Singapore via Istanbul from Birmingham. Great!"
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,731 reviews