Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com?

Mrs Martin
Verified Buyer
"my initial inquiry was via a brochure you sent me, which stated on the reverse RED cover that if a firm booking was made for any cruise before 31 May, 6 bottles would be sent of mixed wines. What started out as a general inquiry about fly cruises to the western Med soon escalated to a firm booking (and paid for) ref. 38639C. I explained to Mark Saxton that I am not au fait with laptop and have no printer to access information/confirmation. Nothing has been received yet by post except 2 heavy brochures (not requested) but charged for @ £5.99! Apart from this my credit card had a 2day clearance on it resulting from an April holiday, so £400 only was used and the balance was deducted from my debit card, but Mark clearly said the £10 credit card fee would be waived under these corcumstances. My son logged on saying this fee was waived but added on at the end of your invoice! I know these are fairly small issues to raise with you, but as this is our first cruise and our ages (80) it does cause us concern. Pleasecontactme on O1262 420 212 with your full explanation. Jeanne Martin (Mrs)"
"Kim was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for her. She stuck with it till she found the right cruise for us. She called me back when she said she would. I explained we wanted to fly Business Class, and she found a great deal with Turkish Airlines which meant we are able to fly to Singapore via Istanbul from Birmingham. Great!"
Cruise118.com is rated 4.73 based on 4,584 reviews