Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Nicola Read contacted me about my P&O cruise that had been cancelled. She really helped me to choose one, although I would have liked another, but this was for 40 nights. I really wanted to go on a small ship as I'm on my own, but between us I am now sorted! Hopefully this one for next April will go ahead.
At the end of the day its the person you deal with that looks after you. Suffice to say Andrea from 118 was excellent. and 118 gave her the backup she deserves. 👍
good customer service from you all
Very pleasant and efficient staff great experience
A big thank you to all your staff, who have guided me through companies going bust, cancellations, both due to Covid and just not sailing from Uk anymore this year.
I called Cruise118 after doing a google search. Victoria was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and secured me a fantastic deal. There was no pressure selling and she gave me time to consider and even compare prices.
A great service yet again from Cruise 118. Have booked with this company for the last couple of years and have never been disappointed. Polite advisors who are always happy to help with any queries.
Hi ... Although there were a few ups and downs regarding the scheduling of the cruise, Cruise 118 did very well and we finally arrived at our destination on time and with all the right documentation (except that we did not manage, and haven't managed yet, to download the Celebrity App). The good service continues even though planning online is still a little difficult as we are not competent/confident online operators. The telephone support from Cruise 118 has needed to be requested on many occasions, and this service has been excellent.
Estelle was marvellous she secured a Lift and Shift deal with Celebrity at a really good price when I thought we would have to cancel
Rebecca is so helpful, I have her direct number and she alway calls me back when I leave a message. Thank you Rebecca xx
Just booked another cruise with Shelley Brackenbury. Excellent service, knowledgeable, friendly always a pleasure. Always great prices too! Thank you 😊
Had another cruise cancelled due to the dreaded Covid so had to set about booking a replacement. I was lucky enough to deal with Phil Davies who went through several options for me. Not only did he offer several options he did it speedily, efficiently and courteously. Even though the industrial must still be in turmoil with the pandemic Phil maintained a professional and patient manner even though he must be having similar conversations several times a day. Very disappointed in losing the original cruise but well done to Phil for re booking another one as painlessly as possible.
Helen as always provided excellent knowledgable and prompt service. Always a pleasure dealing with you.
Always professional and helpful,use these most of the time when booking a cruise
Paula was very helpful and informative as well as friendly.Every question I asked was answered.
Wonderful service as always, paula moloy is the most helpful person i have delt with ,she has booked our cruises before goes the extra mile thats why we use 118 they are the best, Carole Wilson.
we had a perfect and easy booking with stecey green nothing to complain
Excellent professional service.
Very good service
Booking was very easy and straightforward, everything was fully explained.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,536 reviews