Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Really helpful"
Hello Mrs Heather Ann Pope,

Thank you for your feedback.

It's lovely to hear that you are pleased with the helpful service that you have received from ourselves .

We hope you have a brilliant time to your cruise!
"We have used cruise 118 many times and always have excellent service"
Good Morning Mrs Barbara Anne Parker,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I am so pleased we were able to assist you with your booking and thank you for coming back to us.

Have a lovely cruise.
"Louie dealt with my request simply and efficiently."
Good Evening Mr Peter Croft,

Thank you for your review and special mention to Louis. We are glad to hear that he dealt with your request in such an efficient manner.

Have a fantastic cruise!
"I have used cruise 118 before and always been satisfied the staff are so helpful and everything is done on time. I have always found them to give fair prices on the cruises"
Dear Mrs Christina Mary Callaghan,

Thank you so much for your excellent review.

It's great to hear that you are pleased with the helpful service that you have received from ourselves and for a great price!

We wish you a lovely time on your cruise!
"Very unhappy with the service I received from Cruise 118. I sent them an email stating I wanted to book a cruise, but because the agent had a few days off work and didn't pick up my email, I missed a $400 on board credit promotion. I complained, but they just sent me a "cut and paste" generic email. I cruise 4 times a year, so they have missed out big time and I have taken my custom elsewhere!!!!!!"
Dear Value Customer

Thank you for your review.

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feedback.
Please rest assured that we have looked into this matter for you.

On checking our records it is evident that we tried to contact you four times within 24 hours of you first contacting us.

The first time our concierge spoke to you after your initial enquiry to confirm the booking, you advised unfortunately that it was not convenient to talk at the time . Also two of our sales concierges emailed quotes to you on the same day.

The following day we tried to call you on your landline but we were unable to contact you.

In addition we did leave you our phone number with the quotes we sent out to you, but have no record of you calling the company back.

After looking in to your complaint we feel that our cruise concierge did their upmost to contact you to help with your enquiry.

We are really sorry you missed a cruise promotion at that time. However we do assure you that we are working hard to earn your patronage and trust you will give us the opportunity to do so in the future.

Customer Relations
Cruise 118
"Thanks to Kym for arranging everything for our cruise to Asia next February. She phoned me back several times to confirm detail and was very friendly and knowledgable about the Ports of call. This is our third booking with Cruise 118 and overall we have been pleased with the price and service and particularly with Kym’s support on this occasion."
Good Afternoon Douglas,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on the professional, informative and friendly service that Kym has provided yourself.

Kym is a credit to our company and it's a pleasure to hear that you are pleased with her service.

Have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"This was the first time I had used Cruise118.com for booking a cruise and, indeed, I was very impressed. I found Louie Harker to be an excellent Cruise Consultant. He was both knowledgeable and efficient and he made booking the cruise exceptionally easy. I will be contacting Louie again soon to book next year’s cruise!"
Hello Maria,

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback!! It's brilliant to hear that you are happy with the 5* excellent service that you have received from our concierge Louie.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your cruise!
"Complete satisfaction. Helped me with all my questions."
Good Afternoon John Clifford,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback.

It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with the service you were provided with at Cruise 118.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Wayne Katie and another lady went above and beyond answering every question with good knowledge about the product on offer. Between them they helped me with trips and on line paperwork like the advanced passenger information. Couldn't have asked for more help and advice and very pleasant and friendly. Will travel with you again."
Hello Georgina Wilkinson,

Thank you for your feedback on the great service you have received by our cruise concierge. Here at Cruise 118 we train our concierge to provide the highest level of service to all of our guests.

We hope you have a fantastic cruise with us and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future!
"Scott provided us with a excellent service, communicating promptly to all my queries. Thank you again !"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review and your special mention to Scott. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the excellent service he provided.

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!
"Booking a cruise couldn’t have been easier, Kym Bacon provided vital information to help me build the ideal package at the right price. Thanks to Kym I’m now looking forward to a super cruise in the summer."
Hello Hayley B,

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear that you are happy with the helpful service that you have received from our concierge Kym Bacon.

We hope you have a brilliant time on your cruise!
"Very impressed with Wayne's attention to detail and willingness to help me. I got the feeling that nothing was too much B&B trouble for him."
Good Afternoon Ian Bury,

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and special mention to Wayne. We are very pleased to hear that he provided you with the best service.

We hope you have a lovely cruise!
"Very impressed with the consultant's knowledge, attention to detail and his 'can do' attitude."
"There were a few technical issues with our telephone connection which took up quite a lot of time m. However Laura, our cruise concierge was very helpful, personable and efficient. Our booking was ade to our satisfaction and all the information was quickly available for us to view on-line."
"It was the first time I contacted Cruise 118 this morning and Kim was a pleasure to deal with. I get anxious when dealing with booking with a third party as I do my research, know what I want and like to feel in control. Kim was friendly, warm and knowledgeable and it felt like we were on the same wavelength. Documents have been emailed when expected so another tick in the box for efficiency. So far 'first impressions' are good."
Good Afternoon Lesleyja,

Thank you for your lovely comments about Kym. We are pleased to hear that her friendly, knowledgeable service was much appreciated.

This will be passed onto her manager as feedback.

Thanks again for booking with Cruise118, have a wonderful time!
"We would like to thank Paula for all her help in making our cruise booking. Nothing was too much trouble. In a word - fantastic."
Hi Ian and Ruth,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on the extremely patient and knowledgeable service that our concierge Paula has provided you.

Have an excellent time on your cruise!
"Thanks to Tracy we now have our next holiday booked. So helpful with flights and hotels as well as the cruise itself. Her advice was invaluable and we appreciate her sticking with it until we got just what we wanted all within budget. Cruise118 was recommended to us by people we met on a cruise and we will certainly be passing that recommendation on to others. Outstanding service so far."
Good Afternoon,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to leave your feedback on the extremely helpful and patient service that Tracy has provided you.

Please be assured that she will be recognised for the service that she has provided.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!
"the man we spoke to was very helpful thank you."
Hello David William Wormald,

Thank you for taking the time to review the helpful service you have received from Cruise 118.

We hope you have a fabulous holiday!
"Shelley was amazing and talked me through my first ever cruise booking. I’m even more excited about it now and the price was amazing! I sat for hours comparing and I am so glad I came across Cruise118 I now know who I can go to, to book further cruises in the future! Thank you so much and highly recommended! Shelley you are fantastic, friendly and customer service 10/10 thank you again!"
Good Afternoon Kyrie,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to book with Cruise 118 and taking the time to review the helpful service that Shelley has provided you. The first booking can be a bit daunting but we are happy to hear she guided you through this well.

Shelley is a credit to our company. Please be assured that she will be recognised for the wonderful service that she has provided.

We wish you a fantastic time on your cruise!
"Paula Molloy handled our cruise booking and the service was excellent. She was warm, friendly and very knowledgeable, and also assured us of a personal ongoing service if there are any problems which is important to us. Thoroughly professional, highly recommended."
Good Afternoon Jacqueline Carter,

Many thanks for your feedback.

It's a pleasure to hear that you are happy with the friendly, knowledgeable service that you have received from our concierge Paula.

Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 7,171 reviews