Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

About Cruise118.com: There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service a Google experience"
"I was dealt with by Emma, who was extremely helpful and patient. She clearly had knowledge of cruises and was able to give excellent advice. I would use Cruise118 again and would recommend it to others."
"Very efficient and helpful with all questions receiving a prompt and helpful response. All rexervations in full accord with our requirements."
"Mark Walter handled my booking very well, and if I decide to book another cruise I will book again with Cruise 118 and Mark."
"The young lady who dealt with me was Miss Rebekka Gale, she was absolutely brilliant. She took the time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. Even going over some of the same things again so that I understood. Obviously the cruise that was eventually book was exactly what we wanted, beautiful ship, lovely cabins, good food and excellent entertainment but it was Rebekka's time and patience that persuaded me to make the booking. Roll on October."
"Very helpful staff. Clear explanation of costs and itinerary."
"Being new to cruising, Janet has given us what we hope is invaluable advice re cabin choice, position on ship etc."
"The first time I have booked a cruise on line Rebekka took me through the proses with ease. She was very thoughtful and gave me confidence through out the process."
"What on earth is the 'Concierge' bit about? I have rec'd 12 emails all from different people at Cruise 118. also the emails dont specify the cruise .....which is a hassle if you have 2 or more bookings ongoing) (The attachments also have vital info missing!!) Bit of a shambles really. The admin is pretty poor. Cruise 118 needs to get it joined up if they wish to promote concierge service. (Might transfer to IGLU in future)"
Hello Mr Monoghan

It is very disappointing to hear that you feel this way. We work extremely hard here at Cruise 118 to ensure our service is both exceptional and consistent and so it is always disappointing when on the odd occasion we find this not to be the case. One of our managers has been trying to call you and will continue to do so in attempt to clear up this matter. If I can be of any assistance please email me directly clare.cruise@cruise118.com. I am one of the senior managers in the business and would be delighted to iron out any issues and answer any questions or queries which you may have.

Many Thanks

Clare
"always polite on making a booking but sometimes given the RUN AROUND when trying to speak to a certain person at a later date"
"i was very happy the way my booking was delt with and would use this company again"
"My booking s I made with Dominic in nov 2014 and for nov 2015 with dan both went smoothly and both concierge were very professional at all times!"
"Lovely friendly and efficient service provided by Janet and her colleagues - had a great price as compared by other sites - cant wait for our Anthem of the Seas cruise 23 sleeps! - will definitely recommend 118 to friends and family :-)"
"Rebbeka gale was very helpful with answering questions and always replied to queries"
"The young man with whom I booked was extremely helpful and rang me back several times in place of me holding on."
"After the holiday was booked my emails were not answered as to when I would receive relevant documents . Very quick on the emails prior to booking but once booked goes off a cliff. Even now I do not know what the current situ is."
"My cruise concierge was efficient and knowledgeable and was able to secure a very good deal for us incorporating the cruise of our choice and the extras which made it very good value. Moreover she was extremely friendly, rang me back at the exact time promised and appeared to take a genuine interest in our travel plans offering extra tips and advice about destinations etc."
"Attention to detail by Helen was first class. No stone unturned in quest to deliver what we wanted. Will certainly be back to Cruise 118 for any future cruising."
"Excellent service from Katherine and Rebecca at cruise118 -- thanks to both"
"very impressed with booking with 118, in particular dominic crockatt who I felt went the extra mile in handling my cruise holiday."
Cruise118.com is rated 4.75 based on 5,745 reviews