Cruise118.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com

How would you rate Cruise118.com?

Mrs Dawson
Verified Buyer
"always polite on making a booking but sometimes given the RUN AROUND when trying to speak to a certain person at a later date"
Mrs Garland
Verified Buyer
"i was very happy the way my booking was delt with and would use this company again"
Mrs Barker
Verified Buyer
"My booking s I made with Dominic in nov 2014 and for nov 2015 with dan both went smoothly and both concierge were very professional at all times!"
Mrs Albert
Verified Buyer
"Lovely friendly and efficient service provided by Janet and her colleagues - had a great price as compared by other sites - cant wait for our Anthem of the Seas cruise 23 sleeps! - will definitely recommend 118 to friends and family :-)"
"Rebbeka gale was very helpful with answering questions and always replied to queries"
"The young man with whom I booked was extremely helpful and rang me back several times in place of me holding on."
Mr Baynard
Verified Buyer
"After the holiday was booked my emails were not answered as to when I would receive relevant documents . Very quick on the emails prior to booking but once booked goes off a cliff. Even now I do not know what the current situ is."
Mrs Hayton
Verified Buyer
"My cruise concierge was efficient and knowledgeable and was able to secure a very good deal for us incorporating the cruise of our choice and the extras which made it very good value. Moreover she was extremely friendly, rang me back at the exact time promised and appeared to take a genuine interest in our travel plans offering extra tips and advice about destinations etc."
"Attention to detail by Helen was first class. No stone unturned in quest to deliver what we wanted. Will certainly be back to Cruise 118 for any future cruising."
YVonne Bruce
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Katherine and Rebecca at cruise118 -- thanks to both"
"very impressed with booking with 118, in particular dominic crockatt who I felt went the extra mile in handling my cruise holiday."
Mr Rainton
Verified Buyer
"Paul Bolton at cruise118 made everything straight forward and simple for us. We booked 2 cabins for a 5 night European getaway and when P&O did not have the right details for one of our party, Paul sorted it very quickly and efficiently. He was polite at all times and talked us through and explained everything in detail."
Mr Rainton
Verified Buyer
"It speaks for its self, just booked the third cruise through 118, always extremely helpful and polite and best of all they have always bettered the price than the cruise company itself could."
Mr MacKintosh
Verified Buyer
"They phoned back when they said they would and had researched queries that I had asked them about. All in all a very easy to use and helpful service."
Mrs Horton
Verified Buyer
"I've been a challenging customer never having cruised before. Asked loads of questions and called back lots of times. My cruise concierge has been quite simple superb. All my questions answered with patience and kindness. I have never been made to feel like I was a nuisance."
"We received very good service and advice when planning our september New England cruise . We were also helped to book , a car for a week, and pre and post cruise hotels. The total price was very competitive . We hope the service continues ."
Mrs Bowers
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service,and everything explained well done"
"I phoned cruise118 for a quote having already had quotes from other agents. I was very happy with the price and service I was given by Gino, he was very helpful and I didn't feel rushed or pressured at any time, he was very polite and extremely pleasant to talk to. This is the first time I have dealt with this company and would definitely deal with them again."
"I have booked with Criuse 118 3 times now. this time I was told there was a £29 charge for 118 to enter my details into the p&o wed site which I've never had before not really happy with that I still booked the good news is i got a call from 118 stating as i was a repeat customer i should not have paid this fee and was told i would get this money back. Not to bad at all"
Dear Mr Gorrod

Here at Cruise 118 we strive to give the best possible service and appreciate your feed back.
Please rest assured that we have looked into this matter for you.
As per our telephone conversation last week, I hope this has provided some clarity regarding your concerns.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards