Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Cruise118.com 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Mrs Jane Mary Murphy
Cruise118.com 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Mr Paul Lambert
The representative was amazing. She was very helpful and knowledgeable and found the exact holiday we wanted at the best price 😊
Been trying to contact my 'new concierge' as my usual contact has left, emailed 3 times and no response, try and call and spend hours on hold. Will book elsewhere next time.
Dear Guest Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Can I kindly ask that you contact our customer relations team to discuss the matter further in hope of resolving the issues raised, we look forward to hearing from you: Customer.Relations@worldtravelholdings.co.uk. Once again thank you kindly for your comments they are very much appreciated. Kind regards Customer Relations
Absolutely fantastic, got 2 great cruises coming up. Will definitely be booking again.
Angie McDiarmid as always did a great job booking our cruise. Thank you.
Lorraine was extremely helpful. Very supportive,polite and patient.
Excellent concierge.
In my 80s I am not good on computer stuff so when my cruise tickets arrived by email, and having no access to a printer I rang to ask could they be sent by post. I was informed that there would be a charge of £10 to do this. Poor customer service in my opinion after spending a large amount with Cruise118. I shall not be using them again.
Dear Guest Rest assured your comments are very important to us, we are very sorry that aspects of your booking experience have given cause for dissatisfaction and we appreciate you taking the time to contact us. Cruise118 is an online agent and as such if guests would like us to post correspondence we must cover this cost with a £10 charge. I am sorry this charge came to light when you inquired about posting your tickets as you do not have access to a printer, we must however remain fair by charging this fee to all our guests who require a postage service. Cruise118 is happy to see that you made alternative arrangements to print your tickets and no charge has been made. Once again thank you kindly for your comments very are much appreciated Kind regards Customer relations
As always service excellent.
Very helpful and got exactly what we wanted
Rebecca Rimmer is an exceptionally good agent /sales consierge for Cruise 118. I have nothing but praise for her.
Excellent service.
We booked with Daniel, I highly recommend him, very polite, professional, happy to book with him again
Lauren was very knowledgeable and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Very competitive price and good itinerary.
James has been very helpful during the booking
Extremely professional, really friendly and definitely got me the best options available
Rebecca our Cruise Concierge was first class our booking wasn't straight forward and she assisted us every step of the way Wonderful service highly recommend her customer service skills a great ambassador for Cruise 118
Our cruise adviser is always knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating.
My booking experience was exceptional! Lauren was incredible, calling me back when she said she would then totally changing my quote when I had to change dates and even cruises because of dates. Nothing was too much trouble and she made the whole experience so easy. I cannot thank her enough for the wonderful service I received!
Paula Malloy was very knowledgeable and attentive and nothing was too much trouble for her. Thank you
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 11,263 reviews