Cruise118.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cruise118.com
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Cruise118.com Reviews

About Cruise118.com:

There’s no better way to see the world than via the sea, so if you’ve got the urge to travel wide and far, Cruise 118 can help you make that dream a reality.

An the online retailer for once in a lifetime travel experiences, we’re constantly curating the best cruises from around the world currently available to book on to, so if you want to be the first to secure your place on the world’s biggest and best ships that will sail to all corners of the globe then www.cruise118.com is the place to visit.

We understand that holidaying is a personal experience and although cruises are pre-planned to the finest detail for your convenience, the process of booking one should still feel individual to you and we can confirm that we provide each and every customer with the ultimate experience and all of the glowing Cruise 118 reviews online confirm that.

All of our past and present customers comment on the quality and efficiency of our service, as well as letting us know just how fantastic their holidays of a lifetime were, selected with our assistance, so don’t just take our word for it, browse through all of the positive Cruise118.com reviews and see for yourself why we’re the perfect people to help you pick the right cruise for you.

feedback@cruise118.com

Tell us how Cruise118.com made you happy
Nicola was a star, my wife was just making enquiries, but she was so helpful we were astounded, she certainly went that extra mile 11/10
Very happy with service I got whilst booking well done shelled b
Joanna was so helpful. She worked so hard to sort out my cancellation and rebooking, thank you so much.
In the past the concierge sent the confirmation straight away. James said he would call back about another cruise but didn't or send the confirmation. I spoke to Reed who sent me the confirmation and then we made a change so James called me back. Reed is great as he sent me the confirmations which James never sent. He had to send the one to the amended booking too. I then gave up and spoke to a lady who said she would look into a 2 week back-to-back cruise. I am still waiting to hear from her. She said she'd tell me yesterday but maybe it is difficult to get answers on a Sunday so maybe she will email today or I will call again.
It all started brilliantly, but I have been trying to phone Cruise 118.com all morning and am told to phone during working hours, which I am doing! I need more travel information, but cannot get hold of anyone to help me! Very disappointed!
Booking with Rebbeka was a pleasure as usual informative efficient & helpful. Will soon be sailing again 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
I found using cruise 118 so helpful the lady who dealt with my enquiry couldn’t have been better, she found us two cruises that suited our requirements fully, I gave her some information on what I wanted from my cruise and she played a blinder from start to finish thanks again Lorraine for all your help towards making myself and my wife’s 60th birthday’s dream Barbados cruise become a reality regards Jim
Very knowledgeable and friendly, helpful lady, excellent service after my experience elsewhere
Stacey our concierge never lets us down. She goes the extra mile whenever we need it and we never fail to get the cruise we want. Thank you Stacey Dixon.
Victoria was great, all completed over the phone, sorted, sit back, relax till we go :-)
I was so please with information they gave about details which able make to decision to book the cruise.
This is the first time that I have enlisted the help of Cruise 118.com I saw the fly/cruise advertised in an e-mail and decided to book. I sent an e-mail requesting a 'call back', this happened later that evening. Within 10 minutes of speaking with 'sales concierge' Kym Bacon, my cruise was booked and deposited. Even down to such details as cabin number and flight times.
Caroline Nathan was first class, very helpful and patient. Her knowledge was excellent and very efficient in responding to questions.
Nicola Read contacted me about my P&O cruise that had been cancelled. She really helped me to choose one, although I would have liked another, but this was for 40 nights. I really wanted to go on a small ship as I'm on my own, but between us I am now sorted! Hopefully this one for next April will go ahead.
At the end of the day its the person you deal with that looks after you. Suffice to say Andrea from 118 was excellent. and 118 gave her the backup she deserves. 👍
good customer service from you all
Very pleasant and efficient staff great experience
A big thank you to all your staff, who have guided me through companies going bust, cancellations, both due to Covid and just not sailing from Uk anymore this year.
I called Cruise118 after doing a google search. Victoria was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and secured me a fantastic deal. There was no pressure selling and she gave me time to consider and even compare prices.
A great service yet again from Cruise 118. Have booked with this company for the last couple of years and have never been disappointed. Polite advisors who are always happy to help with any queries.
Cruise118.com is rated 4.77 based on 10,530 reviews