CRUISE Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend CRUISE

About CRUISE: Cruise is recognised as one of the UKs leading luxury retailers with a fantastic reputation for iconic international designer collections, directional streetwear, and premium denim brands. Key designer brands include Gucci, Moncler, Stone Island, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

customercare@cruisefashion.com

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate CRUISE?

Joanna-Lee Farr
Verified Buyer
"Worst customer service I have ever received. If I could have rated zero, then I would have, I will never shop with Cruise again. Apparently receiving a t’shirt with defaced tags (like the photo below) is “acceptable” as the item (which was a gift for someone) wasn’t actually damaged! Customer services refused to raise a complaint (4 times I asked) and have since ignored all my emails."
"Bag I ordered was dirty, it also had a pen score and the plastic security tag was still attached so not sure how I would have removed it, have not had a sufficient response from customer service."
Glenn Hansen
Verified Buyer
"I have not received anything yet"
"shipping and returns works out very expensive so be aware"
Allan Duncan
Verified Buyer
"💯 happy. Fast and great product as always"
"I ordered a jacket in Large, a medium arrived. I called customer services who informed me they couldn’t send out the correct size until they had received the first one back. Or I could spend my money again and buy the large jacket again then return the medium? No thanks! Paid £6.95 for a delivery that I collected from Halfords, which was a complete waste of a journey for me. Then had to make the same journey to drop off the jacket so now I’m waiting for a refund. At the very least I should be offered free delivery and a goodwill gesture discount"
William Teeuwen
"Fast and good 😊"
"Fast delivery. Ok shopping online but fine in the belfast shop never have my size XL. But staff in the shop very helpful and friendly to go into. Well mandered to."
Gavin Murdoch
Verified Buyer
"Sent wrong item, I had to pay to send it back"
"I ordered shoes and paid £10 for next day delivery. 3 days later and I’m still waiting 😡 not the service I’d expect when paying a premium for upgraded delivery service"
Eunju Hwang
Verified Buyer
"No clear information on FTA invoice and addition fee"
Maria Thrane
Verified Buyer
"I bought some sneakers on the webshop (50% off), to be delivered in Denmark. I received them after only four days -very satisfied!"
"Well packaged and of a high quality!"
"I received my order in quick time was packaged in a cruise cloth bag which was a nice surprise and was really happy with my order Well done cruise"
"Fast, reliable and quality service"
Mubarek El Fellah
Verified Buyer
"Three day shipping, perfect.perfect quality."
Riyaz Jasat
Verified Buyer
"Just received my parcel here in zambia. Amazing service and very happy with the packaging. I am waiting for another parcel that is on its way and will definately be ordering soon. Well done to the cruise fashion team. You are doing big things"
Tracey Kerwin
Verified Buyer
"Product was good quality , easy purchase system, we did have an issue with the courier delivering the item however it was resolved, happy with my purchase and would use again"
Alexander Rsberg
"Couldnt be any easier"
Danielle Gillespie
Verified Buyer
"Absolute disgrace you have to pay to return something cost me £17 to return 2 items"
CRUISE is rated 4.00 based on 6,774 reviews