CRUISE Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend CRUISE

About CRUISE: Cruise is recognised as one of the UKs leading luxury retailers with a fantastic reputation for iconic international designer collections, directional streetwear, and premium denim brands. Key designer brands include Gucci, Moncler, Stone Island, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

customercare@cruisefashion.com

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate CRUISE ?

"Very good service was fully satisfied however if you exchange an Itam the waiting time can be quite a while and conformation is long"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have been using Cruise for a number of years now and they are always my first port of call when buying clothes, they are always very easy to deal with, they have a great selection on their website and the prices are very competitive."
"Incredible website with brilliant prices. I love cruise as I'm always up to date on my fashion and the service is flawless. If you need any help or advice there staff are fast to reply and so helpful"
"Having been a customer for many years since the original Cruise Flannels in Newcastle (in-store and online) I was extremely disappointed to receive an online order last week containing a dress with a security tag still on it. I need this for a family wedding this weekend. I could not seem to find a telephone number so decided to call into the store in Newcastle (I live in the Lake District), unfortunately I forgot to take the dress. The staff in the store were most unhelpful and said I would have to post the dress back as it was nothing to do with them, I of course asked who would pay for the postage to again be told - it was nothing to do with them..... needles to say the Louboutin's I was about to purchase stayed in the shop - Dorothy Perkins kindly removed the tag for me this morning, thank you Dorothy Perkins."
"Very pleased with the service, arrived before expected date, well packaged, will be using again"
"Always delivers asap and I love this shop"
"hy, everything is very good, except You send me boxer pack with security on them witch I can't remove. I had to damage one boxers becouse of it.. Pictures are in attachement."
"Great service and excellent delivery , some reward discounts would be greatly appreciated"
"Quick and professional"
"Fast delivery, good parcel tracking & info"
"Delivery service including the packaging of products never fails to impress."
"I just love shopping in CRUISE website. very easy and deliver very fast even abroad. worth the cost paying for delivery. (even though we love free delivery sometimes haha) and i love the great deal i got on my YSL slipper.. lucky"
"Zero stars. But couldn’t leave zeroVery poor customer experience. Very Disappointed. David"
"Excellent quality excellent price and speedy delivery. First time using this website and I will certainly use it again and also recommend to friends and family 100%."
"Keen pricing, with all the size available. Delivery very quick. Overall very good service"
"Really great service when ordering & tracking delivery, although disappointed in expensive delivery charge. Now that I’ve had to return items , it cost me over £10 to return them. They were sent recorded next day delivery and after 1 week I have not received any confirmation the items have been received back or when I can expect a credit. So I’ve spent £17 on delivery fees and nothing to show for it. Will think twice about ordering again!"
"Stone Island jumper for my boy purchased within the sale."
"Was ok service one of my tops was ripped but ill send it back was no problem realy decent service"
"Fast delivery"
"fast postage, great packaging."
CRUISE is rated 4.00 based on 7,277 reviews