CRUISE Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read CRUISE Reviews

About CRUISE:

Cruise is recognised as one of the UKs leading luxury retailers with a fantastic reputation for iconic international designer collections, directional streetwear, and premium denim brands. Key designer brands include Gucci, Moncler, Stone Island, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

customercare@cruisefashion.com

Tell us how CRUISE made you happy
Very happy with my order and very quick delivery service .
Things aren't bad but size is a problem. The site says the usual, and the order is slim. For example, I ordered pants size 50, which were normal on the site, but came slim. I can't dress. In the past orders came two slim shirts that I also can't wear.
I sent a parcel to my fiancé for his birthday in France. It said on the system it arrived on the 11th September and it hasn’t. We have not received this item.
Got some old school style Adidas trainers, delivery was super quick, shoes look so nice and got a good deal and they weren't really available in many other places.
Each time I order from Cruise the order is confirmed by email, regular tracking updates provided and is always delivered in a timely manner and normally before any expected delivery date. The service provided is first class, thank you.
Item was received promptly i was delighted with my Giuseppe Zanotti sliders that I got half price. Cruise has the best outlet ever
I’ve shopped with cruise fashion for years and they are my go to designer retailer. They have a great range of products and seasonal sales are great. However, the cost of delivery and returns should definitely be re-evaluated. It’s should be complimentary or at least free returns.
Great website & a lot of choice .order came with in 2days
Brilliant service very fast delivery
Great service, ordered Saturday and delivered Monday, great service and products.
Great service, and prices seem to be very good for the quality
Very prompt delivery and love my coat, bought in the on line Outlet so amazing value too. Will shop again soon!
Love the YSL Bag but disappointed in the way it arrived! No dust bag or a box. For the price I was expecting a bit more. Waiting for box, though I was refunded on the delivery.
Very good quality of product, quick delivery
Brilliant service yet again from Cruise. My only suggestion for improvement, would be to offer a free returns service as offered by other major retailers.
Great service.
Excellent service
Great price and delivered on time
Charge me for delivery when spend over 400 pounds.
Their service is fantastic my jacket I ordered was too small which I returned three days later my refund was back in my account
CRUISE is rated 3.92 based on 11,519 reviews