CRUISE Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read CRUISE Reviews

About CRUISE:

Cruise is recognised as one of the UKs leading luxury retailers with a fantastic reputation for iconic international designer collections, directional streetwear, and premium denim brands. Key designer brands include Gucci, Moncler, Stone Island, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

customercare@cruisefashion.com

Tell us how CRUISE made you happy
My wife bought a D&G bag.It was sent without any tags in what looked to us like a used condition, we returned it but it was returned back to us again,they said it has been reviewed by the management team who said it has been used.I replied it hasn't been used and this was the status it was sent us in and i have photos to support that,they then stopped replying to my emails.By the way when i said send me any photos to support your claim they said they don't have any. Most of our shopping used to be from Cruise but it seems that they don't take loyalty into consideration . Really frustrated and disappointed by such a service. I asked for my issue to be escalated and investigated further but nobody cared to even write an email back.Be ware if you are buying expensive goods from them because this can happen to you.
Terrible experience at the CRUISE store in derby with the manager. In the last 3 months in this store I have spent over £600 pounds. I can even provide receipts to show any senior manager the amount of money I have spent at this store. Today I went to the store I was followed around the store and I was told to leave by the manager Because I was talking on my mobile phone whilst browsing the store. The energy when you walk in this store is very cold. I am happy to share my feedback further if a senior manager is reading this. If you look at the Google review it looks like I am not the only person who has had similar experiences
Don't bay. I have not received a refund. You have comunicated on November 27, 2020(in the email, below), that you will make a return 2-5 business days because the ordered goods are no longer available. Today is December 7, 2020 and I still have no money. A very reliable company. They feed on cash rather than earn honestly.
I didn't received my package, but i need to pay the tax. This company getting worse
Very happy with my order and very quick delivery service .
Things aren't bad but size is a problem. The site says the usual, and the order is slim. For example, I ordered pants size 50, which were normal on the site, but came slim. I can't dress. In the past orders came two slim shirts that I also can't wear.
I sent a parcel to my fiancé for his birthday in France. It said on the system it arrived on the 11th September and it hasn’t. We have not received this item.
Got some old school style Adidas trainers, delivery was super quick, shoes look so nice and got a good deal and they weren't really available in many other places.
Each time I order from Cruise the order is confirmed by email, regular tracking updates provided and is always delivered in a timely manner and normally before any expected delivery date. The service provided is first class, thank you.
Item was received promptly i was delighted with my Giuseppe Zanotti sliders that I got half price. Cruise has the best outlet ever
I’ve shopped with cruise fashion for years and they are my go to designer retailer. They have a great range of products and seasonal sales are great. However, the cost of delivery and returns should definitely be re-evaluated. It’s should be complimentary or at least free returns.
Great website & a lot of choice .order came with in 2days
Brilliant service very fast delivery
Great service, ordered Saturday and delivered Monday, great service and products.
Great service, and prices seem to be very good for the quality
Very prompt delivery and love my coat, bought in the on line Outlet so amazing value too. Will shop again soon!
Love the YSL Bag but disappointed in the way it arrived! No dust bag or a box. For the price I was expecting a bit more. Waiting for box, though I was refunded on the delivery.
Very good quality of product, quick delivery
Brilliant service yet again from Cruise. My only suggestion for improvement, would be to offer a free returns service as offered by other major retailers.
CRUISE is rated 3.92 based on 11,524 reviews