CRUISE Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend CRUISE

About CRUISE: Cruise is recognised as one of the UKs leading luxury retailers with a fantastic reputation for iconic international designer collections, directional streetwear, and premium denim brands. Key designer brands include Gucci, Moncler, Stone Island, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

customercare@cruisefashion.com

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate CRUISE ?

"Ordered a pair of trainers , one was brand new and one was off the shop floor , dirty and all marked and wasn’t the same colour as the new shoe! Sent my shoes back for an exchange 4 days ago and still no word back, wont be ordering from cruise again!"
"I have recently completed an order with cruise which on the whole I was very satisfied with. Great products, right price and efficient delivery. The only issue I have is although my basket was nearly £600 there was still a delivery charge added."
"Very disappointed that I couldn’t return my item back to Belfast Store .. the postage to return item was £7.30 which seems ridiculous when I paid £6.00 for delivery . Most places I order from has Fred deliveries & returns . Due to this I won’t be ordering online again Wendy Palmer"
"Excellent service."
"Excellent vendeur avec des produits authentiques très fiable et rapide dans le service de livraison"
"Very efficient. Clothing comes in a nice bag. My lads Viv Westwood jeans were too big at a size 32 alrhough I realise that’s down to the designer. Really good prices!"
"Hi, I ordered a coat which ended up to be big. As a result I paid 20 pounds shipping both ways (purchase and return). This will definitely stop me from buying at cruise as the shipping costs go to waste. I would strongly recommend at least free returns."
"Real deal with reasonable price"
"Said I would get help but didn’t"
"Still not received my sweater over a week since I ordered it with next day delivery."
"Amazing shop , amazing service . Best place to shop in Glasgow or online . Always happy to help , customer service excellent ."
"Not good service from the store on George Street Edinburgh."
"The site offers a large range of clothing from some great designers. I feel that offering a collect in store service would add value to the brand as the cost of delivery would hopefully be reduced."
"I’m very happy shopping with Cruise!! Best prices..I recommended to all my friends Only one issue..,sometimes the size doesn’t match.."
"I haven’t received my item and it was for next day delivery as DPD can’t find my house ?"
"Gr8 stuff..fast delivery..Thx alot."
"Great service, and if delivered items are wrong fit or size I’ve had no problem returning them"
"I love shopping at cruise However Paying for postage when ur items can be expensive is ridiculous There should be a certain amount u spend and get delivery free Especially for returns I can’t believe I have to pay especially when companies like boohoo offer free postage and free returns!"
"Love it !!!"
"Delivery is very fast, but the bag has a little problem, that’s let me feel bad. Can I change a new one?"
CRUISE is rated 4.00 based on 7,636 reviews