CRUISE Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend CRUISE

About CRUISE: Cruise is recognised as one of the UKs leading luxury retailers with a fantastic reputation for iconic international designer collections, directional streetwear, and premium denim brands. Key designer brands include Gucci, Moncler, Stone Island, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

customercare@cruisefashion.com

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how CRUISE made you happy

"Shipping charges are extortionate and the returns policy is very poor They need to introduce some free shipping and free returns before I use Cruise for shopping again"
"Quality product however I spent £75 on a Tshirt to then have to pay £6.99 delivery even to local pick up rip off if I had more time I would of went else where !!! Most places do free delivery over £50 or £2.99 !! Has really put me off shopping with you again!!"
"I sent the item back over a week ago and I still haven’t had an email, refund or anything !! Poor"
"Excellent service..thankyou."
"Fantastic clothing and fast delivery. Excellent. Xx"
"Absolutely fantastic service, I was kept informed in every stage from purchase to delivery. I have used cruise on a number of occasions and they have always been consistent"
"Fast, efficient, and accurate service. No complaints."
"Easy to order quick delivery"
"Great quick efficient service Quality items Reasonably priced"
"Parcel came within 2 days of ordering.excellent packaging."
"Excellent service"
"Great service cannot complain about the website, delivery was phenomenal and early. Something you definitely tend to not see around Christmas."
"Still havent received my parcel even though I paid extra for quicker delivery."
"Delivery was very fast. The items were amazing and were nicely packaged. Would recommend!!!"
"Love this shop and get great deals thanks x"
"Excellent service. Good quality merchandise, with an excellent return policy."
"Fantastic shop, great website."
"Cruise Fashion has great website, stores and is an amazing company! I’m very impressed with the quality of cruise’s items. Every time I have made an order or purchased in store, I have never been disappointed. I would 100% recommend shopping with this site and I will continue to purchase from Cruise!"
"Good service, fast delivery, got exactly what I wanted"
"I’ve never had a problem with you guys that’s why I use you keep it up thank you"
CRUISE is rated 4.01 based on 8,004 reviews