CRUISE Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend CRUISE

About CRUISE: Cruise is recognised as one of the UKs leading luxury retailers with a fantastic reputation for iconic international designer collections, directional streetwear, and premium denim brands. Key designer brands include Gucci, Moncler, Stone Island, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

customercare@cruisefashion.com

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate CRUISE ?

"Excellent Service ,Fast Delivery, Competive Prices, Save Money , Great Sales."
Posted 1 hour ago
Stacey Mcnaught
Verified Buyer
"Always happy with my purchases from cruise. Only thing I would say is the delivery cost is quite high. Overall tho really happy."
Noura Rehbini
Verified Buyer
"It’s up to date. Sometimes you release products earlier than Selfridges and Harrods. Your products are premium and close to my taste. The prices are better than Selfridges. I would love to see wider range in bags and Versace accessories. Also, have them displayed on model so I can picture it better on myself. Hope you speed your shipping as i’ve ordered a week ago and will receive on July 1."
David Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and service,very happy. Would definitely use again."
"Should be free postage on all returns."
"Happy with the service."
Shazad Gul
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and speedy delivery makes a no brainer combo"
Derek Mccarrison Mccarrison
Verified Buyer
"damaged to the box an the trainers £455"
Stewart Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Always a great selection of quality clothing The service both on line & in store is always first class....."
Gazzaly Yoosuff
"Wrong item sent"
"Excellent service. Delivery was quick."
Sharon Mather
Verified Buyer
"I got great service in Cruise Glasgow branch and what they didn’t have in stock they gave me the codes to purchase items online as they also checked to see if they available. Very welcomed customer service indeed."
Mark Farnworth
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the quality."
"You sent non matching shoes and then quickly sent another pair as I needed them to wear to an occasion"
Jason Woodhall
Verified Buyer
"Great products, great price and fast delivery. It doesn’t get any better than that."
"The new app is easy to use. Think it’s a joke having to pay for delivery if you live in the Highlands. Customer service via online chat would be an improvement."
"Cannot order to store and need to pay delivery and return charges when buying online"
Jennifer Lovell
Verified Buyer
"First of all I bought an item in store, staff were rude and I had to approach them for service. (All standing about talking) Well had to take items back and ended up with store credit. I used this online... said balance (in red) that I had to pay. I proceeded and it took the full amount out my account and not just the remaining balance. I called up and was told I’d be refunded. It never happened!! I called again and still not been refunded!! Shocking service!!!!!"
George Burt
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and packed in quality bag"
Mark Jamieson
Verified Buyer
"Trainers arrived dirty been in contact about possibly getting an exchange and haven’t heard anything back for 3 days"
CRUISE is rated 4.00 based on 6,942 reviews