CRUISE Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend CRUISE

About CRUISE: Cruise is recognised as one of the UKs leading luxury retailers with a fantastic reputation for iconic international designer collections, directional streetwear, and premium denim brands. Key designer brands include Gucci, Moncler, Stone Island, Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood and many more.

customercare@cruisefashion.com

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how CRUISE made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Easy
returns process
"Considering it is a place to buy designer stuff and obviously it isnt cheap how it came i wasnt happy with. The bag was undone and the straps just stuffed in there. I emailed them about it and all they came back with was it was an outlet item and we wouldnt resell it if the bag wasnt in a resaleable condition. I know that but obviously you couldve at least presented it nicer and at least done the zip back up, it was like you just stuffed the straps back in hence the strap was bent when sent to me. After paying a lot of money for it I wouldve expected it to be sent to me at least with the zip done up. there is nothing wrong with the actual bag just the straps was bent with how it was just stuffed in there."
"Was disappointed that I had to pay for the reposting and repacking of my item only to get a exchange. While I was told on the phone that I couldn’t take it back into the shop for an exchange. Disappointed with the poor level of customer service."
"Very happy with everything 👍🏻"
"Excellent products and top delivery."
"My son is delighted with his Paul and shark top,I've tried to order the complimentary keyring tho to no avail, could cruise help in any please, Julie x"
"Good offer and costumer service .I love it.😍"
"Unproffesional. Rude."
"Paid for next day delivery - item was delivered next day. Item arrived in good condition. However, will be returning the item as it arrived with the electronic security still attached."
"Thanks for fast delivery!"
"Please include to the form with address, name also phone number. DPD are not delivering the parcel because they dont have a phone number And I have to contact them every time I have parcel to tell then my number, so they can deliver Thanks"
"Great service, speedy delivery and fabulous Birthday treat that allowed me to purchase. Thank you very much Cruise !! Very much appreciated 🙏"
"Only issue I had was I got 20% off the goods didn’t fit when I sent them back I didn’t get my 20% back , I thought was poor after all the years I’ve shopped with cruise and the money I’ve spent . DB"
"Awful company! I ordered some Versace swim shorts for my partners birthday. However, the package that I received was empty. I immediately rang up and was told that I was a liar! The postage label on the package said the weight was 90g .... this clearly shows that the shorts were never in there. Didnt even bother to investigate or have the decency to return my calls. Absolutely disgusted with this company and would avoid at all costs they have stolen money from me and I will be reporting to Trading Standards."
"Great shop and fast delivery"
"Excellent prompt on-line delivery! Thank you."
"I have shopped on the cruise website on some previous occasions and I have never had any problems. But on this occasion I bought a gold Giuseppe zanotti bag from cruise which arrived badly scratched. I contacted their customer service team by email, providing pictures of the defect and I was told they could discount the bag by refunding £20 to my card or I can return the bag back at my own expense. I felt insulted at the very least. I intend to contact them about returning the bag this week as I should not be the one paying for a bag that should not have been sent out in the first place. Very poor customer service. Good customer service should be asking me the client to return the bag while providing a prepaid label and then compensating me with a discount code for my next purchase for the inconvenience. Such a shame really."
"They are so good , I ordered my clothes on the Sunday and they were delivered by the Tuesday. They came inside a poly bag and a nice cloth bag inside . Well happy with the quality and presentation of my goods ."
"Great value for money my son loved his stone island jumper"
"Love love love 💕 Thanku for my birthday treat discount x Great idea :0)"
"Very happy one again."