Crown Display Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crown Display
Telephone
We bought stand offs for Acrylic signs our customer wanted. Very good quality and easy to install. One of the screw heads was slightly damaged but they sent replacement next day. Good people who I will use again.
We loved everything about dealing with Crown/Hobday. Easy to speak with, we wanted showcases made to two sizes to fit into our new odd shaped shop. When they were delivered we both couldn’t stop looking at them, website didn’t do justice (others mentioned same when we decided to buy from them), absolutely unbelievable quality. Overall experience very positive.
Absolutely superb quality well made card display units my wife is exceedingly happy. Great service from Chris and team. Thank you Bazaar Barnstaple 😀
Crown Display  5 star review on 13th October 2020
Ray and Tony were really helpful in dealing with our latest refit. One of things I always like is that they are laid back but in a get the job done with no fuss or problem kind of way. You feel reassured that every eventuality is taken care of and problems are sorted quickly. The delivery chap was also happy to wait around whilst we unloaded another vehicle. We fitted this job ourselves and needed help with the corner bays but had help over the phone and a sent video to explain which we were grateful. Overall you are just left with a feeling that this company values its customers which will always get my business. Prices seem fair although didnt bother looking around.
All good, Old hobday customer, only critcicism is wish instructions were put in with Shelving. We figured it out but would of saved us a bit of time. Cant fault service though.
Thank you Chris, You have been so lovely and an absolute breath of fresh air to deal with throughout. All being well speak again for stage 2 in January.
I am not experienced or a practical DIY person but soon worked putting our shelving bays up after some desperate calls to them. Thought they made whole order process simple, they were patient on the phone and after sales service was brilliant.
Always very happy to recommend these guys, been using for over 15 years and rarely any issues.
Great company from the very start. Helped us no end with knowhow and friendliness over the phone. Its the small things sometimes that surprise, a call 2 days later to see if everything was ok and 20 minutes trying to help with something they knew they couldn't supply to save us money and throughout never felt rushed or obliged to buy anything. First time used, we'll be back.
Thanks everyone for BRILLIANT service and for Turning a simple design into something magnificent. We love it!
No problems, person I spoke with was pleasant and helpful. Fittings arrived on time. Good to see Hobday/E-Shopfittings still going, looks like merged or taken over by these guys but so far so good.
A real pleasure to do business with from the very beginning. Everyone i spoke with couldn't of done more to help. Signfittings received as promised on the day they said they would despite Flying our specific parts and order from their manufacturers in China.
Some of our order arrived looking like had been crushed in transit which caused delay in our promo. Response was 1st class though in getting replacements and seemed genuinely apologetic so happy to leave good review and will put it down to an over enthusiastic delivery driver!
A personal service that wasn't expecting. I called to leave message after 8pm thinking someone would call me back in morning. A guy called Chris answered, went through all my queries and I placed order there and then. All sorted no fuss. 2 days later received stand offs and my customer had by the Thursday. Couldn't ask for more. Mighty Impressed!
A lovely company and people to do business with. We call, they listen, they make, they deliver. Always reliable and uncomplicated.
A complex project dealt with professionalism throughout.
Thank you Chris for your unbelievable kindness in helping us out with the loan of some of your equipment for our event and all free of any charge. We offered a small amount that we had to play with but you wouldnt accept. A hundred stars wouldnt be enough.
Thank you so much for all of our Absolutely unbelievable Display units, Far better made than what we were expecting and they make our whole centre look Amazing!
Ordered 4pm Thursday fittings arrived early next day. Easy process, nice people to deal.
Great service from start to finish. We were aware our Card units order had to me hand made but it was nice surprise when we got a call 2 days before our opening that the stands were ready and would be delivered next day, especially considering we accepted they may arrive a few days after opening. When i asked how they managed to make them sooner guy said they remembered we had our opening and worked later one night to enable this to happen. Wow!
Crown Display is rated 4.94 based on 116 reviews