Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Fantastic service from the moment I placed the order. Pleased with the product but made so easy and simple"
"Super quick delivery of item. Beautifully packaged with branded packaging and the coat was just what I hoped for in quality and fit"
"Great service and lovely packaging. Not even a tear in the tissue paper from the UK to Australia."
"Fab service, lovely product and quick to arrive once I placed the order. Well done"
"I was looking for the jacket for some time. Checked all the sites. Not only did no one have it in stock, but prices were the same across the board. Checked Crofton&Hall. Left an email to be contacted should something come up. As soon as the jacket became available, I was notified. Price was significantly lower than competitors. that was a bonus. Wonderful service."
"Quick and easy to order, great product and great service from start to delivery."
"I am very impressed by the customer service and speedy delivery offered by Crofton and Hall!"
"Lovely quality coat, traditional timeless, classic. Nicely packaged from Crofton and Hall, with added bonus of free P+P.Good communication throughout transaction"
"Brilliant service from start to finish, plain and simple. Quality products, so refreshing to see."
"Company was very professional. I haven't heard of crofton and hall before which is a surprise as it seems they have been around for a long time. Very good service online. I used the live chat on the website and got a quick response"
"Crofton and Hall were excellent. I ordered an item for a present and it arrived quickly and packaged really well"
"Excellent communication and fast delivery. Would definitely use again!"
"I rang up because i wasn't sure about a size (I'm a strange size!) but the person at their customer service was great and helped me feel confident in buying online. I ordered and the boots fit perfectly!"
"Crofton & Hall were very helpful. I used the live chat and the response was prompt and helped me with my purchase"
"So pleased with the product i bought. It wasn't my first time buying from crofton and hall and they never disappoint."
"Excellent service from crofton and hall. Managed to buy what I wanted without any hassle. Unfortunately fit wasn't perfect so returned for a different size. Everything went really smoothly and can't fault them. Personal touches were welcomed too."
"Exquisite service, lovely product. Very happy with the whole experience."
"Crofton and hall were very good. They helped me with sizes and the shoes came very quickly, quicker than I expected! I will be coming back to shop again"
"Recently bought a hat from crofton and hall. Unfortunately I needed to return it for a different size. The process was easy and hassle free. The customer service was superb and I ended with the right size hat. All round good experience from start to finish."
"Customer Service was first class and they are a credit to the industry."
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 130 reviews