Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
I am delighted with the service from Croftonandhall. My order arrived much sooner than expected. So happy with my boots, such a great price too.
Bought these for my mum, she loves a good pair of slippers and these are her new favs.
I love these slippers so much , I have bought these for my mum and all my girl friends. Lockdown never felt so glamorous.
Brill service and great products. Took 2 days from ordering to arrive. Love this company
DHL just delivered this coat to me through the snow here. This camel coat is the third Crombie coat I bought from CroftonHall, and the fifth Crombie coat in my wardrobe. I bought my first two coats from Crombie direct, and decide to switch to CroftonHall on my third one. Main reason is because they offer free shipping. Now about this camel coat: This is a slim cut coat. I wear UK/US 38 to 40 suits depending on brands and I bought size 40 in this Crombie coat. And the fit is somewhere between a suit jacket and an overcoat. You would need to size up if you want to wear a heavy suit under it all the time. And about the fabric: This is a medium ish weight fabric. Feels just like some of my other Italian cashmere coats but a bit denser in the weaves. This camel coat actually feels more Italian than English. Overall this purchase made me feel pretty damn good. Haha...
Superb service, so helpful and attentive!
Simply brilliant from start to finish. Great place for Christmas gifting. Would recommend 100%
This is the second coat I bought from this store, and my fourth Crombie coat. The fabric on this coat is very high quality. The brass buttons are a little dated but this is suppose to be direct from their war time archive. I think I would be switching to horn buttons down the road. I left a review about how DPD is not great for Canadian orders and that I preferred DHL. The store must have read my review because this new coat was shipped through DHL. I got the coat in like two days from England to Vancouver. I appreciated the change in shipping method, thank you!
Fast delivery.. great packing..trouble free transaction and very good prices compared to elsewhere I shall shop with Crofton and Hall again...
Customer service exceeded my expectations. The website is easy to navigate, the coat arrived beautifully packaged, I received emails updating the progress of my order and the parcel arrived promptly and at the time specified.
Customer service exceeded my expectations. Website is easy to navigate, the coat arrived beautifully packaged, I received emails updating the progress of my order and the parcel arrived promptly and at the time specified.
super all round, simple and easy!
Excellent as always. It took 3 days for these jacket to arrive in Switzerland.

Communication was excellent. Delivered when advised.
Brilliant sharp service in store. So helpful to accommodate a request I had.
The website is very easy to use. A fantastic service from start to finish.
Ordered a coat last week. Arrived before I expected and was beautify presented with free perfum samples! A lovely surprise. Thank u!
Quick and efficient service for a product I needed quickly. Thank you crofton
Fantastic service in store. Great set of products and really helpful
Very good service from C&H, including fast delivery. I love the boots too, classic Tricker's!
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 160 reviews