Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I purchased a top coat and received the delivery OK to the USA. Had to return due to sizing and paid expensive return shipping. They were notified to collect the parcel by UK Customs but simply refused despite our agreement to deduct the customs fee from the refund. Over several WEEKS of waiting and sending emails to them, I received two nonsense emails from them stating there was some oversight and they would collect the coat, then nothing was ever done. After 3 weeks of being blown off, the coat was about to be returned back to me by the courier at my expense. I had to escalate a claim with PayPal which unbelievably they blew off as well. Thus after another week and half of waiting I finally won my PayPal case and received a 100% refund. This company is run by scammers, I would advise anyone never to do business with them, especially from the USA.. Thank you PayPal, good riddance to this headache company."
"Any other suppliers having problems with Crofton and Hall not paying extremely overdue debts?"
"Crofton and Hall wasn't able to proceed let alone deliver my order to this day (3 weeks now), I had to contact the manufacturer (!) of the item to intervene. I received one message from the sales director after my complaint, saying something about a "system error" but I don't believe it, as they could send a confirmation email, a payment received email and even today a review the product you bought email (which I can't because they didn't deliver it). Marks & Spencer delivers within 48 hours outside the UK and without taking my money in advance, that's what I call outstanding customer service and a professional attitude. Crofton & Hall is definitely the opposite (and to posh to deliver)."
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to read this review. We have contacted you again to see how we can fix the matter for you. I do believe you have received the item you order from us.

We hope you love the product and once again are sorry that you weren't happy with your customer service.

Have a wonderful day,

C&H Team
"Still no refund or communication from this company 3 weeks later. Unbelievable Poor Service. Find it hard to believe reviews claiming same day refund and excellent customer service."
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please can you contact us and we can ensure we resolve the matter.

Best wishes,

Amy
C&H Team
"Ordered a pair of shoes and they took payment and I received a confirmation email. Then nothing. Despite emails and calls I got no response then they cancelled my order with no warning. See other similar reviews. I would go somewhere else if you want to actually benefit from some customer service and receive your order. Rubbish."
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your customer service. Please get in touch and we will ensure we will deal with your concerns.

Best wishes,

James
C&H Team
"Although I ordered the boots in stock on 26 September and payment completed, there has been no reply from this company. Also I could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails."
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 139 reviews