Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Ordered a jumper 3 weeks ago, monies taken out of my account BUT have not received my item! Unable to contact them, still waiting 😡!
Crofton and Hall wasn't able to proceed let alone deliver my order to this day (3 weeks now), I had to contact the manufacturer (!) of the item to intervene. I received one message from the sales director after my complaint, saying something about a "system error" but I don't believe it, as they could send a confirmation email, a payment received email and even today a review the product you bought email (which I can't because they didn't deliver it). Marks & Spencer delivers within 48 hours outside the UK and without taking my money in advance, that's what I call outstanding customer service and a professional attitude. Crofton & Hall is definitely the opposite (and to posh to deliver).
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to read this review. We have contacted you again to see how we can fix the matter for you. I do believe you have received the item you order from us.

We hope you love the product and once again are sorry that you weren't happy with your customer service.

Have a wonderful day,

Still no refund or communication from this company 3 weeks later. Unbelievable
Poor Service. Find it hard to believe reviews claiming same day
refund and excellent customer service.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please can you contact us and we can ensure we resolve the matter.

Best wishes,

Amy
C&H Team
Ordered a pair of shoes and they took payment and I received a confirmation email. Then nothing. Despite emails and calls I got no response then they cancelled my order with no warning. See other similar reviews. I would go somewhere else if you want to actually benefit from some customer service and receive your order. Rubbish.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your customer service. Please get in touch and we will ensure we will deal with your concerns.

Best wishes,

James
C&H Team
Although I ordered the boots in stock on 26 September and payment completed, there has been no reply from this company. Also I could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 154 reviews