Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

"I recently bought a gift from this company. It was for my husband. It arrived already gift wrapped, the product was perfect and I would certainly shop here again."
"Really appalling service. We ordered shoes and were sent the wrong size. Could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails. Eventually returned them and weeks later have still not received a refund. We have proof of return from the post office but still no one will respond. Our bank is now recovering the funds. Do not trust as this company is either dishonest or totally incompetent. So disappointed."
"See my comments in Testimonials."
"Still no refund or communication from this company 3 weeks later. Unbelievable Poor Service. Find it hard to believe reviews claiming same day refund and excellent customer service."
"Super, super service!"
"Fantastic range of products. I can't wait to see their new shop!"
"I rang Crofton & Hall and had an informative chat with a customer service girl. She helped me with my query and I ordered the items I wanted. It was with me within 2 days. Great service all round."
"I bought a pair of shoes from Crofton and hall. Very good brand and very good delivery, I would recommend to everyone."
"I placed my order on the 1st and received it by the 3rd. Really pleased with the product and how quickly I received my item."
"Fantastic selection of brands and products. Highly recommend."
"Simple, easy to use website. The products were with me within 2 days. One very happy customer."
"I bought a shirt from Crofton and Hall. It was with me within 24 hours. Great service, thank you."
"Brilliant Service from start to finish. The team know what they're talking about. I saw them at the Bolesworth Int Horse Show. Loved my purchase."
"I was very pleased to find a place where British production was championed. It was great to find Crofton was providing this service. I have spoken with the team and found them to be very helpful and attentive. Keep up the great work!"
"Wonderful service from our phone call to the delivery of the parcel. It was great to receive it gift wrapped free of charge. Lovely product too!"
"Super brands, super service. Fast dispatch and great at responding to any enquiry. Would recommend to all."
"Worst Customer Service I have experienced absolutely no response either via email or phone. Had to involve 3rd party to receive refund. Would never use again ever."
"I ordered my shoes online through this company. I received them two days later. Perfectly packaged and gift wrapped. The shoes were perfect."
"Ordered a pair of shoes and they took payment and I received a confirmation email. Then nothing. Despite emails and calls I got no response then they cancelled my order with no warning. See other similar reviews. I would go somewhere else if you want to actually benefit from some customer service and receive your order. Rubbish."
"Extremely happy with the products I bought for a friends Birthday. Arrived quickly and the gift wrapping was lovely!!"
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.46 based on 63 reviews