Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Although I ordered the boots in stock on 26 September and payment completed, there has been no reply from this company. Also I could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails.
I recently bought a gift from this company. It was for my husband. It arrived already gift wrapped, the product was perfect and I would certainly shop here again.
Still no refund or communication from this company 3 weeks later. Unbelievable Poor Service. Find it hard to believe reviews claiming same day refund and excellent customer service.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please can you contact us and we can ensure we resolve the matter.

Best wishes,

Amy
C&H Team
Super, super service!
I rang Crofton & Hall and had an informative chat with a customer service girl. She helped me with my query and I ordered the items I wanted. It was with me within 2 days. Great service all round.
I bought a pair of shoes from Crofton and hall. Very good brand and very good delivery, I would recommend to everyone.
I placed my order on the 1st and received it by the 3rd. Really pleased with the product and how quickly I received my item.
Wonderful customer service. Helpful from start to finish.
Simple, easy to use website. The products were with me within 2 days. One very happy customer.
I was very pleased to find a place where British production was championed. It was great to find Crofton was providing this service. I have spoken with the team and found them to be very helpful and attentive. Keep up the great work!
Wonderful service from our phone call to the delivery of the parcel. It was great to receive it gift wrapped free of charge. Lovely product too!
Really efficient, polite staff, excellent service
Great service from a fantastic company. I ordered my coat and it arrived quicker than I expected. I am a first time customer but will definitely be coming back. Thank you Crofton and Hall.
Very impressed all around by crofton and hall. Easy to order, quickly dispatched and delivered by DPD within 2 days of my order.
Very satisfied with the quick delivery and great customer service from Crofton and Hall
Item dispatched very quickly and well packaged. Kept updated via email re the progress of my order and item reasonably priced. Excellent! This was my first purchase from Crofton and Hall and they were a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!
The service was excellent up to date emails on delivery. My item came the very next day. Packaged lovely
Prompt free postage and beautifully packed, all round good experience.
Ordered for Christmas, arrived and was beautifully presented. Thank you so much!
Amazing service from start to the final product. Arrived quickly and beautifully presented. I will be back
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Martindale!
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 153 reviews