Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Reliable and fast service, a brilliant product selection for all ages and genders.
First class products and super fast delivery, I was very pleased with the service I received all round
First time customer, I received great service & really pleased with the product. Thank you
I found Crofton & Hall online and loved the concept. I haven't order anything but a brilliant website!
Really great customer service.
Smart and very useful leaving present for the boss. Excellent quality, all round great service - thanks.
Bought this for my husband's birthday, he was so pleased. (extra wifey points for me!) Came beautifully wrapped and he smells divine. Can highly recommend the product and the service.
Adore this bag, wonderful design and craftsmanship as you'd expect from this brand. Excellent customer service, arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Thank you! I will be back
Quality shirt, great service too.
Thought long and hard about this coat, so glad I made the purchase. Perfect fit, am not tall but the sizing and tailoring are just right for me. Will get plenty of wear, hopefully a lifetime.
Couldn't wait for these boots to arrive. Perfect fit, really pleased with them
Got to be my favourite boots, comfortable and look great. Great service too.
Thanks.
Quick dispatch and brilliant service all round.
Wonderful products and a wonderful service!
Wonderful service from our phone call to the delivery of the parcel. It was great to receive it gift wrapped free of charge. Lovely product too!
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 155 reviews