Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Wonderful customer service. Helpful from start to finish.
I recently bought a gift from this company. It was for my husband. It arrived already gift wrapped, the product was perfect and I would certainly shop here again.
Simple, easy to use website. The products were with me within 2 days. One very happy customer.
A splendid collection. I would recommend to anyone who loves good quality garments. Very impressed.
Pre ordered a jacket from this company. It was with me before the release date. Lovely packaging too. I was really pleased with my purchase and the service I received.
Really good store. Always has lovely products and it doesn't let its quality slip. Must visit for anyone in the area.
I bought a shirt from Crofton and Hall. It was with me within 24 hours. Great service, thank you.
I loved my gift from Crofton & Hall. A treat to myself. Gift wrapped with a hand written note. made my day!!
Fast service for the products I wanted. Here within 48 hours of my order. Very pleased and I would return.
A brilliant service. Quick to respond to any questions and helpful. Would recommend to all.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw the list price for this jacket: I love Private White because of the excellent quality and the fact they are made in my home town of Manchester. When I saw this for less than half price it was added to basket in a second! The jacket is everything I expected and will be great when the weather starts to turn. I have never used Crofton & Hall before and was really impressed: super fast delivery and the item was beautifully packaged: thank you! :-)
Brilliant team of people. On hand to help when I needed it. Great products, lovely packaging. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant showroom, full of lovely products and great brands. Would recommend to everyone!
Quick, easy checkout. Quick and easy to get my parcel. I was very pleased with everything from start to finish. Including my freebees!
Brilliant Service from start to finish. The team know what they're talking about. I saw them at the Bolesworth Int Horse Show. Loved my purchase.
Amazing service, bespoke service available in store. Did not expect this in the Lake District!
I purchased this product only a few days before my wife's birthday. I had no need to be concerned as the parcel arrived in good time. It was well packaged and the perfume is devine. I would certainly recommend using this company and when the need arises, I will be shopping there again in the future.
I was very pleased to find a place where British production was championed. It was great to find Crofton was providing this service. I have spoken with the team and found them to be very helpful and attentive. Keep up the great work!
Great customer service, a brilliant response when the size wasn't right for me. After an easy return, I received the next size and I found the service was overall brilliant. Thank you.
Reliable and fast service, a brilliant product selection for all ages and genders.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 154 reviews