Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
I bought a shirt on this website. It was shipped free to the states and came within 5 days. I was really impressed.
I recently bought a suit from Crofton and I had it tailored free of charge, Within 2 weeks I had bought it, been measured up and had it back perfectly tailored.
Brilliant service from this company. Quick to get my items out to me.

Would defiantly recommend.
Really nice selection of products. I bought a blouse and I loved it. Superb quality, gorgeous packaging and fast DPD delivery.
I recently purchased a suit. I have never done this online however I felt confident in the company. It came within 24 hours and was in pristine condition. Very pleased.
Wonderful customer service. Helpful from start to finish.
I recently bought a gift from this company. It was for my husband. It arrived already gift wrapped, the product was perfect and I would certainly shop here again.
Simple, easy to use website. The products were with me within 2 days. One very happy customer.
A splendid collection. I would recommend to anyone who loves good quality garments. Very impressed.
Pre ordered a jacket from this company. It was with me before the release date. Lovely packaging too. I was really pleased with my purchase and the service I received.
Really good store. Always has lovely products and it doesn't let its quality slip. Must visit for anyone in the area.
I bought a shirt from Crofton and Hall. It was with me within 24 hours. Great service, thank you.
I loved my gift from Crofton & Hall. A treat to myself. Gift wrapped with a hand written note. made my day!!
Fast service for the products I wanted. Here within 48 hours of my order. Very pleased and I would return.
A brilliant service. Quick to respond to any questions and helpful. Would recommend to all.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw the list price for this jacket: I love Private White because of the excellent quality and the fact they are made in my home town of Manchester. When I saw this for less than half price it was added to basket in a second! The jacket is everything I expected and will be great when the weather starts to turn. I have never used Crofton & Hall before and was really impressed: super fast delivery and the item was beautifully packaged: thank you! :-)
Brilliant team of people. On hand to help when I needed it. Great products, lovely packaging. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant showroom, full of lovely products and great brands. Would recommend to everyone!
Quick, easy checkout. Quick and easy to get my parcel. I was very pleased with everything from start to finish. Including my freebees!
Brilliant Service from start to finish. The team know what they're talking about. I saw them at the Bolesworth Int Horse Show. Loved my purchase.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 159 reviews