Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Crofton and hall were very good. They helped me with sizes and the shoes came very quickly, quicker than I expected! I will be coming back to shop again
Recently bought a hat from crofton and hall. Unfortunately I needed to return it for a different size. The process was easy and hassle free. The customer service was superb and I ended with the right size hat. All round good experience from start to finish.
Customer Service was first class and they are a credit to the industry.
First time customer but great service. Really easy to contact if I needed any help and very polite staff.
Customer service from Crofton & Hall exceeded all expectations!
Found Crofton and Hall for the first time. Really efficient service, fast delivery a complete service. Wrapped beautifully so I do not even have to worry about that. Would definitely recommend and use again!
I received a wonderful gift from Crofton for Christmas. Thank you so much!
Order a gift for Christmas. Arrived quickly and already gift wrapped. What more could I want!!
Very fast delivery service and kept me informed at all times. Product was in pristine condition and beautifully presented. Will recommend and use again.
I ordered a jacket from crofton & hall. It arrived within 2 days and was beautifully wrapped and boxed. It was such a lovely way of presenting a parcel. The item is one of my go to jackets now.
What a fabulous find crofton & hall was! So pleased with the service...
All round god experience buying from crofton and hall. Recommend for all
Absolutely delightful website. Great service from start to finish. Efficient with any questions. DPD delivery was easy and quick. Very happy customer
Crofton and Hall wasn't able to proceed let alone deliver my order to this day (3 weeks now), I had to contact the manufacturer (!) of the item to intervene. I received one message from the sales director after my complaint, saying something about a "system error" but I don't believe it, as they could send a confirmation email, a payment received email and even today a review the product you bought email (which I can't because they didn't deliver it). Marks & Spencer delivers within 48 hours outside the UK and without taking my money in advance, that's what I call outstanding customer service and a professional attitude. Crofton & Hall is definitely the opposite (and to posh to deliver).
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to read this review. We have contacted you again to see how we can fix the matter for you. I do believe you have received the item you order from us.

We hope you love the product and once again are sorry that you weren't happy with your customer service.

Have a wonderful day,

C&H Team
I bought a pair of Duke and Dexter shoes from this site. Arrived promptly and in great packaging. I will defiantly be returning to the site.
So happy with my order for a cape!
Brilliant. brilliant service!
Although the size of my item didn't fit me well. The company had free returns and refunded within the same day they received my items back. I had notifications of all the steps. I did buy another items from them and arrived in good time and was very pleased with my purchase.
Cannot understand the poor reviews on this brand. My service matched all the good ones. Very efficient and professional. Happy to help at any questions. Fab service all round.
Brilliant selection of brands! So pleased to find this website.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 158 reviews