Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

34 Main Street
Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy
So happy with my order for a cape!
Brilliant. brilliant service!
Although the size of my item didn't fit me well. The company had free returns and refunded within the same day they received my items back. I had notifications of all the steps. I did buy another items from them and arrived in good time and was very pleased with my purchase.
Cannot understand the poor reviews on this brand. My service matched all the good ones. Very efficient and professional. Happy to help at any questions. Fab service all round.
Brilliant selection of brands! So pleased to find this website.
I order a jacket on the 26th which arrived on the 28th. Quick delivery and it was well worth it when I received the shirt. Craftsmanship to die for!
Really efficient after buying a jacket that was the wrong size. Quick returns and quickly received a new size. Very well handled.
Super service from start to finish. Would defiantly recommend!
Ordered a pair of shoes and they took payment and I received a confirmation email. Then nothing. Despite emails and calls I got no response then they cancelled my order with no warning. See other similar reviews. I would go somewhere else if you want to actually benefit from some customer service and receive your order. Rubbish.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your customer service. Please get in touch and we will ensure we will deal with your concerns.

Best wishes,

James
C&H Team
Great service all around. So pleased to have found this website.
Absolutely first class service once again from Crofton And Hall. I was so impressed with my first purchase that I bought another item. The same service. New packaging too! Very exciting! Bravo!
I bought a shirt on this website. It was shipped free to the states and came within 5 days. I was really impressed.
Brilliant service from this company. Quick to get my items out to me. Would defiantly recommend.
Really nice selection of products. I bought a blouse and I loved it. Superb quality, gorgeous packaging and fast DPD delivery.
Pre ordered a jacket from this company. It was with me before the release date. Lovely packaging too. I was really pleased with my purchase and the service I received.
I loved my gift from Crofton & Hall. A treat to myself. Gift wrapped with a hand written note. made my day!!
I purchased this product only a few days before my wife's birthday. I had no need to be concerned as the parcel arrived in good time. It was well packaged and the perfume is devine. I would certainly recommend using this company and when the need arises, I will be shopping there again in the future.
Really great customer service.
Quick dispatch and brilliant service all round.
Wonderful products and a wonderful service!
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 142 reviews