Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish.
Crofton and Hall wasn't able to proceed let alone deliver my order to this day (3 weeks now), I had to contact the manufacturer (!) of the item to intervene. I received one message from the sales director after my complaint, saying something about a "system error" but I don't believe it, as they could send a confirmation email, a payment received email and even today a review the product you bought email (which I can't because they didn't deliver it). Marks & Spencer delivers within 48 hours outside the UK and without taking my money in advance, that's what I call outstanding customer service and a professional attitude. Crofton & Hall is definitely the opposite (and to posh to deliver).
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to read this review. We have contacted you again to see how we can fix the matter for you. I do believe you have received the item you order from us.

We hope you love the product and once again are sorry that you weren't happy with your customer service.

Have a wonderful day,

C&H Team
Amazing website, so pleased to have found it
All round good service. Product shipped to the states and all with me within 5 days. Amazing quality when it arrived. I am in love with it!!
Very elegant and very beautiful quality. Fast delivery to Paris and without worries. Thank you so much.
Splendid service from start to finish. So happy to have found Crofton and hall!
Easy to navigate, great selection of products and easy to purchase. Very good all round.
Great transaction all round, Highly recommend to anyone
Many thanks.
Order a limited edition Private White jacket online and received within 48 hours on eco delivery.

Really good service. I recommend to anyone who loves british brands.
I bought a pair of Duke and Dexter shoes from this site. Arrived promptly and in great packaging. I will defiantly be returning to the site.
Awesome brand, great selection of products.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Received my coat in time for my trip away. Thank yo!
Still no refund or communication from this company 3 weeks later. Unbelievable
Poor Service. Find it hard to believe reviews claiming same day
refund and excellent customer service.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please can you contact us and we can ensure we resolve the matter.

Best wishes,

Amy
C&H Team
So happy with my order for a cape!
Brilliant. brilliant service!
Although the size of my item didn't fit me well. The company had free returns and refunded within the same day they received my items back. I had notifications of all the steps. I did buy another items from them and arrived in good time and was very pleased with my purchase.
Cannot understand the poor reviews on this brand. My service matched all the good ones. Very efficient and professional. Happy to help at any questions. Fab service all round.
Super brands, super service. Fast dispatch and great at responding to any enquiry. Would recommend to all.
Brilliant selection of brands! So pleased to find this website.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 157 reviews