Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Order a suit to Manhattan off this company. It arrived looking even better in person than online. I was very pleased. Thank you for your service."
"Absolutely first class service once again from Crofton And Hall. I was so impressed with my first purchase that I bought another item. The same service. New packaging too! Very exciting! Bravo!"
"Ordered my shoes with next day delivery. They came tracked with DPD. Really lovely packaging and overall very impressed with the service received."
"Fantastic range of products. I can't wait to see their new shop!"
"I rang Crofton & Hall and had an informative chat with a customer service girl. She helped me with my query and I ordered the items I wanted. It was with me within 2 days. Great service all round."
"I bought a pair of shoes from Crofton and hall. Very good brand and very good delivery, I would recommend to everyone."
"I ordered my boots from this company and received them the same day on click and collect. Very pleased with the customer service."
"I placed my order on the 1st and received it by the 3rd. Really pleased with the product and how quickly I received my item."
"Although I ordered the boots in stock on 26 September and payment completed, there has been no reply from this company. Also I could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails."
"Fantastic selection of brands and products. Highly recommend."
"I bought a shirt on this website. It was shipped free to the states and came within 5 days. I was really impressed."
"I recently bought a suit from Crofton and I had it tailored free of charge, Within 2 weeks I had bought it, been measured up and had it back perfectly tailored."
"Brilliant service from this company. Quick to get my items out to me. Would defiantly recommend."
"Really nice selection of products. I bought a blouse and I loved it. Superb quality, gorgeous packaging and fast DPD delivery."
"I recently purchased a suit. I have never done this online however I felt confident in the company. It came within 24 hours and was in pristine condition. Very pleased."
"Wonderful customer service. Helpful from start to finish."
"I recently bought a gift from this company. It was for my husband. It arrived already gift wrapped, the product was perfect and I would certainly shop here again."
"Simple, easy to use website. The products were with me within 2 days. One very happy customer."
"A splendid collection. I would recommend to anyone who loves good quality garments. Very impressed."
"Pre ordered a jacket from this company. It was with me before the release date. Lovely packaging too. I was really pleased with my purchase and the service I received."
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 129 reviews