Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Very elegant and very beautiful quality. Fast delivery to Paris and without worries. Thank you so much.
Splendid service from start to finish. So happy to have found Crofton and hall!
Easy to navigate, great selection of products and easy to purchase. Very good all round.
Great transaction all round, Highly recommend to anyone
Many thanks.
Order a limited edition Private White jacket online and received within 48 hours on eco delivery.

Really good service. I recommend to anyone who loves british brands.
I bought a pair of Duke and Dexter shoes from this site. Arrived promptly and in great packaging. I will defiantly be returning to the site.
Awesome brand, great selection of products.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Received my coat in time for my trip away. Thank yo!
Still no refund or communication from this company 3 weeks later. Unbelievable
Poor Service. Find it hard to believe reviews claiming same day
refund and excellent customer service.
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please can you contact us and we can ensure we resolve the matter.

Best wishes,

Amy
C&H Team
So happy with my order for a cape!
Brilliant. brilliant service!
Although the size of my item didn't fit me well. The company had free returns and refunded within the same day they received my items back. I had notifications of all the steps. I did buy another items from them and arrived in good time and was very pleased with my purchase.
Cannot understand the poor reviews on this brand. My service matched all the good ones. Very efficient and professional. Happy to help at any questions. Fab service all round.
Super brands, super service. Fast dispatch and great at responding to any enquiry. Would recommend to all.
Brilliant selection of brands! So pleased to find this website.
I order a jacket on the 26th which arrived on the 28th. Quick delivery and it was well worth it when I received the shirt. Craftsmanship to die for!
Really efficient after buying a jacket that was the wrong size. Quick returns and quickly received a new size. Very well handled.
Super service from start to finish. Would defiantly recommend!
I ordered my shoes online through this company. I received them two days later. Perfectly packaged and gift wrapped. The shoes were perfect.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 153 reviews