Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
I received a wonderful gift from Crofton for Christmas. Thank you so much!
Ordered for Christmas, arrived and was beautifully presented. Thank you so much!
Amazing service from start to the final product. Arrived quickly and beautifully presented. I will be back
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Martindale!
I purchased online and collected in store. It was easy and all wrapped and bagged ready for me to pick it up. Couldn't fault the service!
Order a gift for Christmas. Arrived quickly and already gift wrapped. What more could I want!!
Great company, great product and my Private White jacket arrived quicker than i expected! I will definitely be back.
An amazing product. The fit was perfect and the jacket came quicker than expected. Thank you Crofton and Hall!
Wonderful service. Really helpful team. I ordered a gift for Christmas and it was beautifully packaged. I have just placed it straight under the tree! Thank you
A very special present for someone. Arrived in immaculate condition. Item was just perfect and the handwritten note was such a lovely add on. Will always have crofton in mind for gifts!
Ease of ordering Prompt delivery Amazing packaging!
Brilliant products, exceptional service. My items arrived quickly and in good order!
Easy to order, item was dispatched the next morning and arrived the following day. Excellent service all round!
I recently purchased a shirt from crofton and hall. Arrived quickly, well presented and of outstanding quality!
Very fast delivery service and kept me informed at all times. Product was in pristine condition and beautifully presented. Will recommend and use again.
I ordered a jacket from crofton & hall. It arrived within 2 days and was beautifully wrapped and boxed. It was such a lovely way of presenting a parcel. The item is one of my go to jackets now.
What a fabulous find crofton & hall was! So pleased with the service...
A must do for a lovely present or a treat for yourself! Such a lovely team at c and h.
All round god experience buying from crofton and hall. Recommend for all
Absolutely delightful website. Great service from start to finish. Efficient with any questions. DPD delivery was easy and quick. Very happy customer
Fantastic quick and efficient service . Excellent product and price