Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

34 Main Street
Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy
Brilliant Service from start to finish. The team know what they're talking about. I saw them at the Bolesworth Int Horse Show. Loved my purchase.
Amazing service, bespoke service available in store. Did not expect this in the Lake District!
Great customer service, a brilliant response when the size wasn't right for me. After an easy return, I received the next size and I found the service was overall brilliant. Thank you.
First class products and super fast delivery, I was very pleased with the service I received all round
Excellent service from crofton and hall. Managed to buy what I wanted without any hassle. Unfortunately fit wasn't perfect so returned for a different size. Everything went really smoothly and can't fault them. Personal touches were welcomed too.
Exquisite service, lovely product. Very happy with the whole experience.
Crofton and hall were very good. They helped me with sizes and the shoes came very quickly, quicker than I expected! I will be coming back to shop again
Recently bought a hat from crofton and hall. Unfortunately I needed to return it for a different size. The process was easy and hassle free. The customer service was superb and I ended with the right size hat. All round good experience from start to finish.
Customer Service was first class and they are a credit to the industry.
First time customer but great service. Really easy to contact if I needed any help and very polite staff.
Customer service from Crofton & Hall exceeded all expectations!
Found Crofton and Hall for the first time. Really efficient service, fast delivery a complete service. Wrapped beautifully so I do not even have to worry about that. Would definitely recommend and use again!
I received a wonderful gift from Crofton for Christmas. Thank you so much!
Order a gift for Christmas. Arrived quickly and already gift wrapped. What more could I want!!
Very fast delivery service and kept me informed at all times. Product was in pristine condition and beautifully presented. Will recommend and use again.
I ordered a jacket from crofton & hall. It arrived within 2 days and was beautifully wrapped and boxed. It was such a lovely way of presenting a parcel. The item is one of my go to jackets now.
What a fabulous find crofton & hall was! So pleased with the service...
All round god experience buying from crofton and hall. Recommend for all
Absolutely delightful website. Great service from start to finish. Efficient with any questions. DPD delivery was easy and quick. Very happy customer
I bought a pair of Duke and Dexter shoes from this site. Arrived promptly and in great packaging. I will defiantly be returning to the site.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 142 reviews