Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
I couldn’t believe it when I saw the list price for this jacket: I love Private White because of the excellent quality and the fact they are made in my home town of Manchester. When I saw this for less than half price it was added to basket in a second! The jacket is everything I expected and will be great when the weather starts to turn. I have never used Crofton & Hall before and was really impressed: super fast delivery and the item was beautifully packaged: thank you! :-)
Brilliant team of people. On hand to help when I needed it. Great products, lovely packaging. Would highly recommend.
Quick, easy checkout. Quick and easy to get my parcel. I was very pleased with everything from start to finish. Including my freebees!
Brilliant Service from start to finish. The team know what they're talking about. I saw them at the Bolesworth Int Horse Show. Loved my purchase.
Amazing service, bespoke service available in store. Did not expect this in the Lake District!
Great customer service, a brilliant response when the size wasn't right for me. After an easy return, I received the next size and I found the service was overall brilliant. Thank you.
First class products and super fast delivery, I was very pleased with the service I received all round
I love these slippers so much , I have bought these for my mum and all my girl friends. Lockdown never felt so glamorous.
Bought these for my mum, she loves a good pair of slippers and these are her new favs.
Superb service, so helpful and attentive!
Simply brilliant from start to finish. Great place for Christmas gifting. Would recommend 100%
This is the second coat I bought from this store, and my fourth Crombie coat. The fabric on this coat is very high quality. The brass buttons are a little dated but this is suppose to be direct from their war time archive. I think I would be switching to horn buttons down the road. I left a review about how DPD is not great for Canadian orders and that I preferred DHL. The store must have read my review because this new coat was shipped through DHL. I got the coat in like two days from England to Vancouver. I appreciated the change in shipping method, thank you!
Customer service exceeded my expectations. The website is easy to navigate, the coat arrived beautifully packaged, I received emails updating the progress of my order and the parcel arrived promptly and at the time specified.
Customer service exceeded my expectations. Website is easy to navigate, the coat arrived beautifully packaged, I received emails updating the progress of my order and the parcel arrived promptly and at the time specified.
Communication was excellent. Delivered when advised.
Brilliant sharp service in store. So helpful to accommodate a request I had.
Ordered a coat last week. Arrived before I expected and was beautify presented with free perfum samples! A lovely surprise. Thank u!
Brilliant service from start to finish.
Excellent service from crofton and hall. Managed to buy what I wanted without any hassle. Unfortunately fit wasn't perfect so returned for a different size. Everything went really smoothly and can't fault them. Personal touches were welcomed too.
Exquisite service, lovely product. Very happy with the whole experience.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 158 reviews