Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Crofton and Hall were excellent. I ordered an item for a present and it arrived quickly and packaged really well
Excellent communication and fast delivery. Would definitely use again!
I rang up because i wasn't sure about a size (I'm a strange size!) but the person at their customer service was great and helped me feel confident in buying online. I ordered and the boots fit perfectly!
Crofton & Hall were very helpful. I used the live chat and the response was prompt and helped me with my purchase
So pleased with the product i bought. It wasn't my first time buying from crofton and hall and they never disappoint.
Excellent service from crofton and hall. Managed to buy what I wanted without any hassle. Unfortunately fit wasn't perfect so returned for a different size. Everything went really smoothly and can't fault them. Personal touches were welcomed too.
Exquisite service, lovely product. Very happy with the whole experience.
Crofton and hall were very good. They helped me with sizes and the shoes came very quickly, quicker than I expected! I will be coming back to shop again
Recently bought a hat from crofton and hall. Unfortunately I needed to return it for a different size. The process was easy and hassle free. The customer service was superb and I ended with the right size hat. All round good experience from start to finish.
Customer Service was first class and they are a credit to the industry.
First time customer but great service. Really easy to contact if I needed any help and very polite staff.
Customer service from Crofton & Hall exceeded all expectations!
Really efficient, polite staff, excellent service
Great service from a fantastic company. I ordered my coat and it arrived quicker than I expected. I am a first time customer but will definitely be coming back. Thank you Crofton and Hall.
Very impressed all around by crofton and hall. Easy to order, quickly dispatched and delivered by DPD within 2 days of my order.
Found Crofton and Hall for the first time. Really efficient service, fast delivery a complete service. Wrapped beautifully so I do not even have to worry about that. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Very satisfied with the quick delivery and great customer service from Crofton and Hall
Item dispatched very quickly and well packaged. Kept updated via email re the progress of my order and item reasonably priced. Excellent! This was my first purchase from Crofton and Hall and they were a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!
The service was excellent up to date emails on delivery. My item came the very next day. Packaged lovely
Prompt free postage and beautifully packed, all round good experience.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 180 reviews