Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Great transaction all round, Highly recommend to anyone Many thanks."
"Order a limited edition Private White jacket online and received within 48 hours on eco delivery. Really good service. I recommend to anyone who loves british brands."
"I bought a pair of Duke and Dexter shoes from this site. Arrived promptly and in great packaging. I will defiantly be returning to the site."
"Awesome brand, great selection of products."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Received my coat in time for my trip away. Thank yo!"
"Still no refund or communication from this company 3 weeks later. Unbelievable Poor Service. Find it hard to believe reviews claiming same day refund and excellent customer service."
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please can you contact us and we can ensure we resolve the matter.

Best wishes,

Amy
C&H Team
"So happy with my order for a cape!"
"Brilliant. brilliant service!"
"Although the size of my item didn't fit me well. The company had free returns and refunded within the same day they received my items back. I had notifications of all the steps. I did buy another items from them and arrived in good time and was very pleased with my purchase."
"Cannot understand the poor reviews on this brand. My service matched all the good ones. Very efficient and professional. Happy to help at any questions. Fab service all round."
"Super brands, super service. Fast dispatch and great at responding to any enquiry. Would recommend to all."
"Brilliant selection of brands! So pleased to find this website."
"I order a jacket on the 26th which arrived on the 28th. Quick delivery and it was well worth it when I received the shirt. Craftsmanship to die for!"
"Really efficient after buying a jacket that was the wrong size. Quick returns and quickly received a new size. Very well handled."
"Super service from start to finish. Would defiantly recommend!"
"I ordered my shoes online through this company. I received them two days later. Perfectly packaged and gift wrapped. The shoes were perfect."
"Ordered a pair of shoes and they took payment and I received a confirmation email. Then nothing. Despite emails and calls I got no response then they cancelled my order with no warning. See other similar reviews. I would go somewhere else if you want to actually benefit from some customer service and receive your order. Rubbish."
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your customer service. Please get in touch and we will ensure we will deal with your concerns.

Best wishes,

James
C&H Team
"Super, super service!"
"Extremely happy with the products I bought for a friends Birthday. Arrived quickly and the gift wrapping was lovely!!"
"Great service all around. So pleased to have found this website."
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 129 reviews