Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
An amazing product. The fit was perfect and the jacket came quicker than expected. Thank you Crofton and Hall!
Wonderful service. Really helpful team. I ordered a gift for Christmas and it was beautifully packaged. I have just placed it straight under the tree!

A very special present for someone. Arrived in immaculate condition. Item was just perfect and the handwritten note was such a lovely add on.

Will always have crofton in mind for gifts!
Ease of ordering
Prompt delivery Amazing packaging!
Brilliant products, exceptional service. My items arrived quickly and in good order!
Easy to order, item was dispatched the next morning and arrived the following day. Excellent service all round!
I recently purchased a shirt from crofton and hall. Arrived quickly, well presented and of outstanding quality!
Very fast delivery service and kept me informed at all times. Product was in pristine condition and beautifully presented. Will recommend and use again.
I ordered a jacket from crofton & hall. It arrived within 2 days and was beautifully wrapped and boxed. It was such a lovely way of presenting a parcel. The item is one of my go to jackets now.
What a fabulous find crofton & hall was! So pleased with the service...
A must do for a lovely present or a treat for yourself!
Such a lovely team at c and h.
All round god experience buying from crofton and hall. Recommend for all
Absolutely delightful website. Great service from start to finish. Efficient with any questions. DPD delivery was easy and quick. Very happy customer
Fantastic quick and efficient service . Excellent product and price
Quick delivery of products. Beautifully presented.
Fast reliable service. Such lovely presentation when it arrived. The little details make all the difference!!
Item arrived in less than 24 hours of order. I couldn't have asked for more from crofton and hall. Would recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish.
Crofton and Hall wasn't able to proceed let alone deliver my order to this day (3 weeks now), I had to contact the manufacturer (!) of the item to intervene. I received one message from the sales director after my complaint, saying something about a "system error" but I don't believe it, as they could send a confirmation email, a payment received email and even today a review the product you bought email (which I can't because they didn't deliver it). Marks & Spencer delivers within 48 hours outside the UK and without taking my money in advance, that's what I call outstanding customer service and a professional attitude. Crofton & Hall is definitely the opposite (and to posh to deliver).
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are so sorry to read this review. We have contacted you again to see how we can fix the matter for you. I do believe you have received the item you order from us.

We hope you love the product and once again are sorry that you weren't happy with your customer service.

Have a wonderful day,

C&H Team
Amazing website, so pleased to have found it
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 154 reviews