Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Ordered for Christmas, arrived and was beautifully presented. Thank you so much!
Amazing service from start to the final product. Arrived quickly and beautifully presented. I will be back
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Martindale!
I purchased online and collected in store. It was easy and all wrapped and bagged ready for me to pick it up. Couldn't fault the service!
Great company, great product and my Private White jacket arrived quicker than i expected! I will definitely be back.
Wonderful service. Really helpful team. I ordered a gift for Christmas and it was beautifully packaged. I have just placed it straight under the tree!

A very special present for someone. Arrived in immaculate condition. Item was just perfect and the handwritten note was such a lovely add on.

Will always have crofton in mind for gifts!
Ease of ordering
Prompt delivery Amazing packaging!
Brilliant products, exceptional service. My items arrived quickly and in good order!
Easy to order, item was dispatched the next morning and arrived the following day. Excellent service all round!
I recently purchased a shirt from crofton and hall. Arrived quickly, well presented and of outstanding quality!
A must do for a lovely present or a treat for yourself!
Such a lovely team at c and h.
Fantastic quick and efficient service . Excellent product and price
Quick delivery of products. Beautifully presented.
Fast reliable service. Such lovely presentation when it arrived. The little details make all the difference!!
Item arrived in less than 24 hours of order. I couldn't have asked for more from crofton and hall. Would recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish.
Amazing website, so pleased to have found it
All round good service. Product shipped to the states and all with me within 5 days. Amazing quality when it arrived. I am in love with it!!
Very elegant and very beautiful quality. Fast delivery to Paris and without worries. Thank you so much.
Splendid service from start to finish. So happy to have found Crofton and hall!
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 158 reviews