Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

"I bought a pair of shoes from Crofton and hall. Very good brand and very good delivery, I would recommend to everyone."
"I ordered my boots from this company and received them the same day on click and collect. Very pleased with the customer service."
"I placed my order on the 1st and received it by the 3rd. Really pleased with the product and how quickly I received my item."
"Although I ordered the boots in stock on 26 September and payment completed, there has been no reply from this company. Also I could not get anyone to answer messages/ emails."
"Fantastic selection of brands and products. Highly recommend."
"I bought a shirt on this website. It was shipped free to the states and came within 5 days. I was really impressed."
"I recently bought a suit from Crofton and I had it tailored free of charge, Within 2 weeks I had bought it, been measured up and had it back perfectly tailored."
"Brilliant service from this company. Quick to get my items out to me. Would defiantly recommend."
"If I could give this company zero stars then I would. Item in stock when I purchased, and had confirmation email. Then nothing from them, so looked at my account after a week and they state refund issued, with no correspondence from them. Well 2 weeks later I have sent them 4 emails and have had zero response and zero refund. I now have to wait a month before I can do a chargeback. Avoid this company at all costs."
"Really nice selection of products. I bought a blouse and I loved it. Superb quality, gorgeous packaging and fast DPD delivery."
"I recently purchased a suit. I have never done this online however I felt confident in the company. It came within 24 hours and was in pristine condition. Very pleased."
"Wonderful customer service. Helpful from start to finish."
"I recently bought a gift from this company. It was for my husband. It arrived already gift wrapped, the product was perfect and I would certainly shop here again."
"Simple, easy to use website. The products were with me within 2 days. One very happy customer."
"A splendid collection. I would recommend to anyone who loves good quality garments. Very impressed."
"Pre ordered a jacket from this company. It was with me before the release date. Lovely packaging too. I was really pleased with my purchase and the service I received."
"Really good store. Always has lovely products and it doesn't let its quality slip. Must visit for anyone in the area."
"I bought a shirt from Crofton and Hall. It was with me within 24 hours. Great service, thank you."
"I loved my gift from Crofton & Hall. A treat to myself. Gift wrapped with a hand written note. made my day!!"
"Fast service for the products I wanted. Here within 48 hours of my order. Very pleased and I would return."
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 60 reviews