Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

Kirkby Lonsdale
Cumbria

Tell us how Crofton & Hall Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Customer service from Crofton & Hall exceeded all expectations!"
"Really efficient, polite staff, excellent service"
"Great service from a fantastic company. I ordered my coat and it arrived quicker than I expected. I am a first time customer but will definitely be coming back. Thank you Crofton and Hall."
"Very impressed all around by crofton and hall. Easy to order, quickly dispatched and delivered by DPD within 2 days of my order."
"Found Crofton and Hall for the first time. Really efficient service, fast delivery a complete service. Wrapped beautifully so I do not even have to worry about that. Would definitely recommend and use again!"
"Very satisfied with the quick delivery and great customer service from Crofton and Hall"
"Item dispatched very quickly and well packaged. Kept updated via email re the progress of my order and item reasonably priced. Excellent! This was my first purchase from Crofton and Hall and they were a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!"
"The service was excellent up to date emails on delivery. My item came the very next day. Packaged lovely"
"Prompt free postage and beautifully packed, all round good experience."
"I received a wonderful gift from Crofton for Christmas. Thank you so much!"
"Ordered for Christmas, arrived and was beautifully presented. Thank you so much!"
"Amazing service from start to the final product. Arrived quickly and beautifully presented. I will be back"
Thank you for your kind words Mrs Martindale!
"I purchased online and collected in store. It was easy and all wrapped and bagged ready for me to pick it up. Couldn't fault the service!"
"Order a gift for Christmas. Arrived quickly and already gift wrapped. What more could I want!!"
"Great company, great product and my Private White jacket arrived quicker than i expected! I will definitely be back."
"An amazing product. The fit was perfect and the jacket came quicker than expected. Thank you Crofton and Hall!"
"Wonderful service. Really helpful team. I ordered a gift for Christmas and it was beautifully packaged. I have just placed it straight under the tree! Thank you"
"A very special present for someone. Arrived in immaculate condition. Item was just perfect and the handwritten note was such a lovely add on. Will always have crofton in mind for gifts!"
"Ease of ordering Prompt delivery Amazing packaging!"
"Brilliant products, exceptional service. My items arrived quickly and in good order!"
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 129 reviews