Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crofton & Hall Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Crofton & Hall Ltd Reviews
Great service. Easy to use including returns process. Always great products and quality
Superb service, from start to finish. Lovely packaging and well presented.
No problems with delivery was kept informed at all stages of the delivery.
Fantastic service from the moment I placed the order. Pleased with the product but made so easy and simple
Super quick delivery of item. Beautifully packaged with branded packaging and the coat was just what I hoped for in quality and fit
Great service and lovely packaging. Not even a tear in the tissue paper from the UK to Australia.
Fab service, lovely product and quick to arrive once I placed the order. Well done
I was looking for the jacket for some time. Checked all the sites. Not only did no one have it in stock, but prices were the same across the board. Checked Crofton&Hall. Left an email to be contacted should something come up. As soon as the jacket became available, I was notified. Price was significantly lower than competitors. that was a bonus. Wonderful service.
Quick and easy to order, great product and great service from start to delivery.
I am very impressed by the customer service and speedy delivery offered by Crofton and Hall!
Lovely quality coat, traditional timeless, classic. Nicely packaged from Crofton and Hall, with added bonus of free P+P.Good communication throughout transaction
Brilliant service from start to finish, plain and simple. Quality products, so refreshing to see.
Company was very professional. I haven't heard of crofton and hall before which is a surprise as it seems they have been around for a long time. Very good service online. I used the live chat on the website and got a quick response
Crofton and Hall were excellent. I ordered an item for a present and it arrived quickly and packaged really well
Excellent communication and fast delivery. Would definitely use again!
I rang up because i wasn't sure about a size (I'm a strange size!) but the person at their customer service was great and helped me feel confident in buying online. I ordered and the boots fit perfectly!
Crofton & Hall were very helpful. I used the live chat and the response was prompt and helped me with my purchase
So pleased with the product i bought. It wasn't my first time buying from crofton and hall and they never disappoint.
Excellent service from crofton and hall. Managed to buy what I wanted without any hassle. Unfortunately fit wasn't perfect so returned for a different size. Everything went really smoothly and can't fault them. Personal touches were welcomed too.
Exquisite service, lovely product. Very happy with the whole experience.
Crofton & Hall Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 153 reviews