Crocus.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Crocus.co.uk

How would you rate Crocus.co.uk ?

"Finally Crocus have acknowledged that their plants "suffered in transit" and have assured me of a refund. One extra star for that but I'm afraid I could not trust them again Will stick with Sarah Raven whose plants are always superb"
"I would advise anyone not to ever use this company. They took my money on 4 June. They promised plants within 4/5 days. Plants arrived on a Monday, clearly having spent a very hot 3 days of weekend on a van. Customer Service asked me to send photo of dead plants. Since then all I have had from Customer Service is that they don't have time to deal with either a refund or replacement because this is their busiest time of year! So I am left without both my money or my plants. I find this totally dishonest. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY TO THIS DISREPUTABLE COMPANY DO NOT USE CROCUS!!"
"Plants ordered 4 June arrived dead. At 15 June I still can't get replacement or refund. Yet they have my money! AWFUL COMPANY. DO NOT USE CROCUS!"
"Crocus are happy to take your money, send out dead plants, then totally ignore all attempts to contact them. So I've lost my money and have no plants! BE WARNED: CROCUS TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEAD PLANTS ARRIVING - NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY!!"
"I regularly use mail order garden companies, namely Sarah Raven, Mr Fothergills and Peter Beale - all three most wonderful companies, so I was taken in by Crocus website. May I warn others, DO NOT USE CROCUS - THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, OFFLOAD THEIR DEAD PLANTS ON YOU AND THEN IGNORE EVERY ATTEMPT TO CONTACT THEM. I paid a lot of money for 8 plants: two arrived alive but very sickly, two were almost dead and four pots contained just a black mess. I called customer service where a disinterested young man told me to send a photo and told me 'they were despatched several days ago so no-one has fed them while they were on the van'. That was the last response I got from Crocus customer service , so I have lost my money, been bitterly disappointed and do not have plants to show for the good money I paid Crocus. This is simply dishonest trading! DO NOT USE CROCUS!!"
"Plants arrived dead in a mouldy heap. I contacted Customer Service for replacement/refund, but cannot even get an acknowledgement from them . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!"
"Crocus plants on line offer a good selection from a well informed website. All items delivered in suitable containers, well protected. My purchases last autumn have are all doing extremely well, not one disappointment, only in myself not finding them sooner!"
Linda Bos-Rosier
Verified Reviewer
"Plants were a heap of dried out mould in the bottom of box. Must have been on van for days in heat. An expensive lesson NEVER TO USE CROCUS. I have asked for replacement ,hope that arrives alive!!l"
John Ashcroft
"Excellent value products. Delivery fast. Quality 1st class."
"Excellent website - perhaps my favourite! Love the inspiration articles, the pictures, the layout, the product filters and the level of product information. Like to receive discounts by email. Excellent delivery service."
"REF: 4140717 Very VERY disappointed! I placed an order paid the extra postage for a Wisteria to be delivered on the 18.7.17 To make this whole thing even worse, I arranged for someone to stay in, they waited all day, and nothing was came! So I sent an e mail straight away to Crocus to please investigate and let me know asap. Today 19th July, I had no communication from customer service, when I got home this evening, I found that still nothing had been delivered, so I called customer service to ask why they hadn't responded to my e mail? I was told that it had been sent out, by now I had had enough, and that I didn't want a plant that has been possibly been on a van for 2 days in this heat and I would like them to arrange a refund straight away. I now have to go through the inconvenience of getting a refund. I my opinion I feel this company/courier doesn't care a jot about their customers or for the plants they send out, and there is no point paying the extra postage because they don't keep that promise either, This is my experience, the question is: Will this company contact me... Will they compensate the person who had their whole day wasted, waiting in....Will they improve their service after reading this review? Only time will tell and I would be willing to update this message... but for now please think carefully about ordering and definitely don't pay the extra postage!"
"Beautiful plants of decent size and in great health. The packaging was great - all plants arrived in good condition - and the delivery company provided an excellent service."
Carl Vickers
"Good quality plants, well packaged for transport. Delivery was within time specified."
Cris
"Flowers arrived on time"
Crocus.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 14 reviews