Crocus.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crocus.co.uk

How would you rate Crocus.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Crocus.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent website - perhaps my favourite! Love the inspiration articles, the pictures, the layout, the product filters and the level of product information. Like to receive discounts by email. Excellent delivery service."
"REF: 4140717 Very VERY disappointed! I placed an order paid the extra postage for a Wisteria to be delivered on the 18.7.17 To make this whole thing even worse, I arranged for someone to stay in, they waited all day, and nothing was came! So I sent an e mail straight away to Crocus to please investigate and let me know asap. Today 19th July, I had no communication from customer service, when I got home this evening, I found that still nothing had been delivered, so I called customer service to ask why they hadn't responded to my e mail? I was told that it had been sent out, by now I had had enough, and that I didn't want a plant that has been possibly been on a van for 2 days in this heat and I would like them to arrange a refund straight away. I now have to go through the inconvenience of getting a refund. I my opinion I feel this company/courier doesn't care a jot about their customers or for the plants they send out, and there is no point paying the extra postage because they don't keep that promise either, This is my experience, the question is: Will this company contact me... Will they compensate the person who had their whole day wasted, waiting in....Will they improve their service after reading this review? Only time will tell and I would be willing to update this message... but for now please think carefully about ordering and definitely don't pay the extra postage!"
"Beautiful plants of decent size and in great health. The packaging was great - all plants arrived in good condition - and the delivery company provided an excellent service."
Carl Vickers
"Good quality plants, well packaged for transport. Delivery was within time specified."
Cris
"Flowers arrived on time"
Crocus.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews