CrispWhiteSheets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CrispWhiteSheets

How would you rate CrispWhiteSheets?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Having just returned from a fabulous weekend at The Titanic Hotel I wanted to email you and let you know what a FANTASTIC time we had. Sarah Crossley booked this for me as I was struggling to arrange it whilst at work. Sarah was excellent from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble!! Sarah I hope you get to read this as I wanted to personally thank you for your time and recommendation. Not only will we be back to The Titanic Hotel I will only book with Sarah at crisp white sheets!! Well done and thank you!! Kind Regards Lauren Yates"
Mrs Barlow
Verified Buyer
"Sue was very helpful and achieved what we required from the hotel which I had not managed to do by contacting them myself. First time we have used Crisp White Sheets and I am impressed. Thank you."
Mr Truelove
Verified Buyer
"Margate Sands Hotel was excellent. So was the service."
Mrs Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"The young lady I spoke with was very helpful and went out of her way to find me several hotels that matched what I was looking for."
Vivienne Irwin
Verified Buyer
"I used the website to book a break and it was really easy to use, taking me straight through to the hotel's own website when I'd decided where I wanted to stay. The search tools helped a lot, I could narrow down my search to exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!"
"Great service, many thanks, will use again!"
CrispWhiteSheets is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews