Crew Clothing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Crew Clothing
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Crew Clothing?

Tell us how Crew Clothing made you happy

Telephone
"Today , 7th March we visited the Dartmouth shop. Staff welcome , as always , was superb and not overdone. Claire and Allison were excellent and a credit to Crew Clothing."
Are you Crew Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered two pair of fleece-lined gloves. After 10 days, they still hadn't turned up nor had anyone been in touch to explain why. Finally, after I chased them twice, one pair turned up and they weren't fleece-lined. The other pair never came. I raised it with them and gave them ample opportunity to make good. Their customer service was shocking."
"I have been buying clothing from Crew for many years and find their products extremely good. The styling is classic and timeless. The garments are also of good quality and hard wearing. The pricing of the goods is very reasonable and the offers which are available from time to time are good value. The shop staff are always helpful. I recently made a purchase and was asked if I was on the subscriber list; I knew that I had been in the past and a check was made which revealed thst I was on the system which resulted in a discount being applied with which I was very pleased."
"Simple straightforward process and great service I received my items really quickly"
"Consistently Fantastic quality clothes at a good price.Always dispatched on time with an easy free returns policy.If products are returned the refund is prompt"
"The staff called Alastair and yasmin were 5 stars and very helpful. The fit of the clothing I tried on was excellent and price was fair for the quality of the clothing. I brought trouser and two stripy tops. I was great they sold size 18 clothing. Very pleasant atmosphere as well."
"Ordered before 5.30 on Thursday and on Friday at 14.30 rang to see were it was and still not left depot couldn’t tell me when it might arrive even though I had paid a premium to have delivery before 13.00 hrs next day."
"Arrived in good time and looked just as they were in the picture online."
"Good quality shirts"
"Their shops are always pleasant to look round and the staff have always been pleasant and helpful without being pushy."
"The on-line service is easy to use and delivery to my local shop is free and next day. All products are very good quality and the returns service efficient."
"The local shop in Ilkley are very helpful and the store is pleasant decorated.When ordering on line it is easy and whether you get delivered to home or the shop they keep you informed by email.It is easy to return goods to store and get refunds."
"Excellent service, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient staff made for a pleasant and nice experience in the store"
"The quality, style and choice"
"Great pre Christmas offers, ease of ordering to store and such helpful and friendly staff welcoming you as soon as you enter the store. A pleasurable shopping experience and great products too"
"Good quality very hard wearing and colours fade wonderfully"
"I love Crew, they are in my top 3 shops/online website to visit. Their clothes and accessories are lovely, (I love stripes so I always want to buy everything!), good quality, true to size and look fabulous. Their staff in branch are extremely polite, helpful and interested in you in a person, their service online is second to none. Very fast delivery, free returns. Great company. Love thme."
"Brilliant clothes great people and fantastic service"
"Ordered a V-neck sweater from here and I was very impressed with the quality. Very soft and good material. Delivery was a little slow but all worth it for a great sweater!"
"The staff in the store were very helpful. The product range is excellent and is all in very good quality materials - mostly natural fibres. The fit and quality of the items that I purchased are all very good."
Crew Clothing is rated 4.57 based on 30 reviews