Crew Clothing Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Crew Clothing

How would you rate Crew Clothing ?

"Ordered before 5.30 on Thursday and on Friday at 14.30 rang to see were it was and still not left depot couldn’t tell me when it might arrive even though I had paid a premium to have delivery before 13.00 hrs next day."
"Arrived in good time and looked just as they were in the picture online."
Gillian Lang
"Good quality shirts"
Christine Matthews
"Their shops are always pleasant to look round and the staff have always been pleasant and helpful without being pushy."
Jenny Farthing
"The on-line service is easy to use and delivery to my local shop is free and next day. All products are very good quality and the returns service efficient."
Susan
"The local shop in Ilkley are very helpful and the store is pleasant decorated.When ordering on line it is easy and whether you get delivered to home or the shop they keep you informed by email.It is easy to return goods to store and get refunds."
Dave Charles
"Excellent service, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient staff made for a pleasant and nice experience in the store"
Miss Judith Wayt
"The quality, style and choice"
Laura Scimeca
"Great pre Christmas offers, ease of ordering to store and such helpful and friendly staff welcoming you as soon as you enter the store. A pleasurable shopping experience and great products too"
Harold Hale
"Good quality very hard wearing and colours fade wonderfully"
Iney Penlington
"I love Crew, they are in my top 3 shops/online website to visit. Their clothes and accessories are lovely, (I love stripes so I always want to buy everything!), good quality, true to size and look fabulous. Their staff in branch are extremely polite, helpful and interested in you in a person, their service online is second to none. Very fast delivery, free returns. Great company. Love thme."
Anthony Clark
"Brilliant clothes great people and fantastic service"
Madeleine
"Ordered a V-neck sweater from here and I was very impressed with the quality. Very soft and good material. Delivery was a little slow but all worth it for a great sweater!"
"The staff in the store were very helpful. The product range is excellent and is all in very good quality materials - mostly natural fibres. The fit and quality of the items that I purchased are all very good."
Adrian Buckmaster
"I struggle to buy comfortable jeans because I am tall and hate hipster cuts. Walked into Crew Clothing in Thame and the first pair I tried fitted and at half the price of a pair from RM Williams."
Hilary Spence
"20% discount and quality clothing that looks great. I keep going back to Crew."
John D.
"Good quality clothes at a great price in the sale"
Hugh Morris
"Excellent quality,value and service"
Chris Coniam
"Excellent quality and outstanding service."
Susan Jones
"Good images on the web, quick service of orders. Clothes of good quality, colour and style"
Crew Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 24 reviews