Crema Aroma Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crema Aroma
Read Crema Aroma Reviews

About Crema Aroma:

We supply coffee, tea and health natural products online to individuals, offices, restaurants, hotels, cafes and shops.

Our pricing is competitive and we pride ourselves on offering a high quality and very best prices of our coffee, tea, and other products.

Crema Aroma is a coffee distributor of famous Italian brand like La Brasiliana for the UK area. La Brasilian is very well-known and loved in the world thanks to fantastic Marfisa coffee beans.

cs@cremaaromacoffeeshop.co.uk

Crema Aroma - Coffee, Tea
Health Food Shop
Unit 1 Crofthead Centre
Templar Rise
Livingston
EH54 6DG

1 of the bags was split, and leaked some of the contents into the cupboard and floor when picked up. It was a nuisance and clearing up took some time.
Apart from that all was well.
Been happy with my sugar but I did inform them that the parcel was broken open very badly during the last delivery but didnt get an answer so I'm not ordering again from them sorry.
Dear Customer,

We are really sorry about the broken bag. It must happened during transportation. Please contact us. We will resolve the problem for you ASAP.
The customer service wasn?t that good. I ordered the product on a Fri and it stated that my order would be processed on the next working day. I assumed the next working day would be the following Monday but my order wasn?t processed until the next day, Tuesday. I ordered in bulk because it stated next day delivery for orders over £50.
Dear Customer, We processed your order as quickly as we could. Your order was placed after 6pm. Our deadline for next day order is 3pm so that's what the order was processed next working day and delivered one day after.
very good service arrived quickly. Felt I had to add more sugar than i thought as it didn?t taste very sweet
Normally get my coffee direct from Italy, about 5 days lead time. Decided to give a UK company a go. Sadly, my package ended up being sent to another customer, whilst his had to be intercepted before it got to me; not a good intro. Otherwise, pleased with coffee; might give them a second chance to redeem themselves.
Hi John, Thank you very much for your command. I hope we will have a chance to prove our high service standards.
Because product arrives late but they reply promptly my queries
No communication on delivery delay had to contact them to get update
Dear customer, We are sorry that we did not meet your expectation. Because of the extreme winter weather around the UK, all courier companies cancelled collections and deliveries. It was impossible to predict the exact dispatch and delivery time.
Crema Aroma is rated 4.90 based on 590 reviews