Creditfix Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Creditfix

How would you rate Creditfix?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Creditfix in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have just started dealing this company since January this year. I am shocked by the very poor service it offers. What an incompetent organization - couldn't even change a name and contact information without numerous emails and calls to the customer services. They won't contact you even they said they will over the phone. They won't let you speak to the insolvency practitioner because it's not in the process. They send money to the wrong organization. It's just dreadful experience."
Brian Anderson
"Creditfix"
Samantha Amy Coombs
"Made me feel comfortable always at the end of the phone. Amazing customer service Can't thank them enough!"
Samantha Amy Coombs