Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Outstanding customer service, Cat and her team were in contact throughout the process and were able to make the process very easy, very well mannered staff and all are a credit to Creditas and went way beyond my expectations of a credit broker. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for finance and will use them again in the future.
Excellent customer services. Everything was done so quick! Thank you
I was very pleased and happy to get accepted by creditas the price was very negotiable and they made sure I was comfortable with my repayments, the delivery was so on time ,thanks once again you have made me one very happy customer. they aim to help and they do help.
Amazing customer service from start so finish. So happy with how quickly everything was done and always there to help. Will definatly use again in the future if I need to.
Excellent customer service. Friendly and welcoming on the phone. Clear explanations of all parts of the process. I would highly recommend the company.
helpful and quick Thank you
Extremely helpful staff. Got me a good deal.
Simple and straightforward. Thanks guys.
I was recommended to creditas by my car dealer. They were very friendly and helpful and had my application completed within 24 hours. They made the process easy and stress free which is a big bonus.
Credits Financial solutions Ltd did a great job of assisting me to purchase my choice car through car finance, their customer service was excellent, the price and terms of payment was within my capability. Thanks everyone, especially Ryan.
Very helpful from start to finish. Maria Watson was on hand at every step and kept me informed of progress of my application and was very obliging and helpful in helping with the electronic agreements.
First class service from start to finish
Simon was very prompt and efficient getting back to me exactly when he said he would and delivered 100per cent .I will recommend to my Family and Friends. Excellent service from start to finish Many Thanks Enza
Great company very helpful.
They helped me to get a car and they were very helpfull with all my questiones I had. Thay made my jurney from finding a car to get it picked up with no stress.
Very quick and staff are so helpful and a pleasure to deal with
Creditas has been amazing. I would recommend to anyone, Cat had been there for me where ever I needed her and it didn’t matter what the time was. Nothing was a hassle to Cat or Josh. I am not the easiest of customers and again nothing was a bother from a break down of prices to general advice and help. Cat went above and beyond to help me. Creditas has been very helpful professional and amazing all round. Thank you so much.
I feel that it seemed but difficult at times. But overall service was good.
Maria was incredibly patient and helpful with me as a first time buyer. Calls fit in well around my working day and everything was explained and fulfilled at a good pace.
Great service, very friendly and explained everything very clearly.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 174 reviews