Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Great service! Simple, straight-forward and friendly. A big thanks to all involved, especially Steve!
Excellent service from start to finish. Very quick turn around and easy to work with and understand
Thank you for a great service. Easy and stress free.. Thanks guys... Glen..
Mathew, was extremely helpful and understanding to the package that I required. Very friendly and went that extra mile to ensure I got the deal, I needed. Would 100% recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use again, if I required finance. Thank you. 5* service.
Matthew Morris was extremely polite and helpful. He went above and beyond to help me and got it all resolved. So I would give him 5* for the service. Thank you
Want a great guy to fix your credit scores and other hacking problems such as_ Wiping Criminal Records, Recovery of lost Files/Password/ Bitcoin and funds etc. (C 0 M P U T E R W A R E H 0 U S E G R 0 U P 1 at G M A I L dot C 0 M) is the best for this Jobs, I can tell you he’s very efficient and always delivers on time plus he’s got a vast experience in the cyber world. I'm a benefactor of his great works, contact him today and get all fixed. All the best.
Process made very easy by Cat and team Thank you
I had the pleasure of having matt Morris as my broker and I couldn't not the guy 1 bit from start to finish he kept me upto date with all the relevant info. Matt even helped me find another car as the 1 I thought I had found was actually sold. Picked my car up today 11-2-21 which was less than 48 hour after signing the agreement. I could not be happier with the service I received and would recommend matt to any1 of my friends and family
Ben and Graham went the extra mile and it was stress free, I'd never heard of the company before but I'll use them again, I will certainly recommend them to friends and family
Matthew was a great help and offered support if I needed it! Highly recommended.
Fast and helpful service
Great service and very efficient! Answered all questions and helped when needed.
Provided an excellent service. Very thorough, helpful and professional. Highly recommended.
Absolutely fantastic, helped me through the whole process from start to finish, easy to contact and quick responses, being the first time of financing a vehicle, I couldn't recommend them enough!!!, they were great 😁👍
Very happy with how easy things were to do. Very helpful lady who rang me and sending documents and doing the esign was so simple and straightforward. Would definitely recommend. Thankyou.
It was nice and easy Matthew my finance advisor did all the hard work for me! I will defiantly be recommending to friends everything was crystal clear all the way through! He also stayed in touch while I was waiting for answers even once the deal was done he made sure everything was clear and and was happy with my purchase! Defintly the best experience I've had up to now with a fianace company!
Great service from Matthew, made everything super easy from start to finish without any stress, will definitely be using this guy for future Finance. Highly recommend
Very happy my financor Matthew was very helpful and of great assistance.
Was ideal service