Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
very helpful,friendly experience.made it super easy to get me back on the road again thank you Tony :)
Thanks very much to Tony smooth process, easy to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Thankyou
No hassle process.always polite and informative on phone.stress free.
Fantastic! Made it so easy and all of the customer service operatives were so easy to talk to. Nothing was a bother. Thanks so much! Love my new car!
Very helpful and courteous staff.
Absolutely first class service. Maria was extremely patient with me and very polite. I would highly recommend Creditas for buying a car.
Brilliant service!!!! Matthew Morris was there to answer any questions and fully supported me through my finance application. He made it a breeze and I felt no stress or worry atall. Everything was done quickly and efficiently and in a very professional manner. Thank you!
A great service received fron Jane, would recommend to anyone looking for car finance
just seemed to be very efficient service all round,cant fault the there profesionalism,quick easy and well informed
Very helpful, Steve Goodyear was professional but friendly.
First class service
Very happy with the service I received no hassle transaction and extremely helpful staff Matthew Morris who dealt with my finance arrangements extremely professional Would definitely use you again
Excellent customer service from Kevan Walker. Helps you through the process every step of the way. Thank you kevan
Very quick, except correspondence was through email and a quick phone call. All areas were explained in depth, making sure the policy was tailored to me. Great rate and price to move me onto my new car.
Amazing service, Jon Cooper found me a financial agreement for a car purchase with sensible interest rate even with my poor credit history, he helped me every step of the way, followed up everything he said he would and never judged in anyway. Thanks Jon, throughly recommend this company. Stephen in Lincolnshire
Matthew was brilliant he sorted out all the problem I had 👍
Matthew Morris absolute Legend can't thank him enough. If your looking for car finance solutions he provides a quick and very thorough service, excellent.
Jon was a great guy and really knows what he is talking about. Great company to deal with !!!
They are very good straightforward and very quick,not asking too many silly questions and documentation.I highly recommend this company.
Matthew was spot on with everything. What ever was asked was done. Was in my van within a few days of finding it. Great service
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 160 reviews