credit perfect Reviews

of reviewers recommend credit perfect

Tell us how credit perfect made you happy
Thank you to all reviewers. I had only just noticed I had also been taken for £19.99 a month served me right to a degree not checking my statement But that doesn’t make it right I got straight on to my bank to end this theft of my money for no service A service I didn’t ask for and didn’t want 😡
Tried taking money from my partners account but fortunately I read the terms and conditions if you haven’t used the services within 6 months then you are entitled to a refund! They don’t send emails out to tell you that you’ve signed up to the account! Please check
If I could give you a minus I would! I realised you had been taking money out my account! 19.99 and then others 14.99 you said I had set this up in February 2019 which was when I was looking for a pay day loan. I did not set up to pay this! Also it’s strange how you don’t take the money every month. So if I had a subscription to whatever this is I would have paid 12 months . Instead I have paid from my bank statements 6 months. You go in sporadically for the money. This is so morally wrong and using vulnerable people. I got offered this months 19.99 back. Once I had realised what was going on. I’m taking this further!! Sadly people only realise about this once they have tried to get a pay day loan. Otherwise they do not know about your company at all!! I have informed my MP and have an appointment at my bank tomorrow . You cannot get away with this! Shocking! You would use vulnerable people for this!!!
I have not signed up for this but got charged for it. I will be taking them to small claims if the charge is not recidened. This is criminal.
Absouletly disgusting they charge people £19.99 for nothing and make money for people who are looking for help not to be conned and do not make this clear in there terms vile customer service do not use as they are very good SCAMMERS
They took £19.99 from my bank account with me knowing the cheeky so and so very annoyed and upset over this
Took money from my account without permission ! £19.99 be extra careful!
0 Stars!!! BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMING, FRAUDULENT COMPANY. If you are looking for a pay day loan on comparison websites, they sell your details to this company, whom bury their £19.99 per month 'services' in pages and pages of terms & conditions of the comparison websites. Will not answer their phones and impossible to cancel on their website. Cancel your debit card, as they use these details to bill you randomly each month and at 3am. DISGUSTING! AVOID!!
BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMING, FRAUDULENT COMPANY. If you are looking for a pay day loan on comparison websites, they sell your details to this company, whom bury their £19.99 per month 'services' in pages and pages of terms & conditions of the comparison websites. Will not answer their phones and impossible to cancel on their website. Cancel your debit card, as they use these details to bill you randomly each month and 3am. AVOID!!
Scammers , do not put your bank or card details into anything on there site, your have to fight to get them to stop charging you, that's if you can get anyone to answer their phones.
if you look for a pay day loan they sell your details to this company. its in the terms and conditions.
They have taken money from my account even though I don't know who they are,(had to look them up). I have tried to contact them but they do not answer. Will be ringing them again tomorrow and contacting my bank. SCAMMERS
This is a scam please stay away people glad i rang the bank today and they also informed me another 2 companies took money out my bank one being £30 and the other being £29.99. Everyone please make sure you check your bank statements or online banking often.
They also took £19.99 from me never signed for nothing dont no who they are on the phone to my bank now
Have taken £19.99 for months out of my bank account. When I contacted them ,they tried to make out that id signed for it.Ì let them know Ididnt even know who they where.She gave me the number for action crime and I had to get a crime number which I did.Ive been promised full refund in 5 working days
They are trying to take 19.99 from my account never heard of them they never answer the phone reporting them for fraud They seem to think it is ok just to take money
Don’t deserve the 1 star rating SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Bank informed sent to fraud squad. Took £19.99 from account when I’ve not signed anything. Bank have been dealing with this company for the last few days and have heard same story from a lot of customers SHAME ON YOU I work for my money. Maybe you should try it!!!!!!!
Stay away from them SCAMMERS!!! They won’t even pick up the phone (put on hold for 10 mins) and I did not sign any agreement!
AVOID AT ALL COST!!! My bank luckily spotted and blocked the direct debit that they set on my account without me signing up for anything!!! No phone call or email to even warn of this! Tried taking 2 x £19.99 payments (1 a week). So dangerous when most people using a credit checker are in a poor financial situation to begin with!
Scam took my money when i never signed up stay away
credit perfect is rated 1.14 based on 77 reviews