credit perfect Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend credit perfect

Popular Questions:

How can I contact credit perfect?

Tell us how credit perfect made you happy

"another thieft of 14.99 been attempting for months untill there was money in the account then you took it. no account with you not one email. you've been reported for fraud ill be sending your details to the FSA also"
Are you credit perfect? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I’d been charged £14.99. Never heard of these before so obviously I was very upset when I called. The young lady who I spoke to ( LEAN) was very lovely and sorted out my refund very quickly and efficiently. I ended up laughing with this lovely young lady and she actually made my day. Would like to say a huge thank you to LEAN for making my experience with credit perfect a very decent and dignified one. Many thanks again"
"Credit perfect removed money from my account without permission today an amount of £14.99 please watch out for these thieves"
"Absolute scam artists. Avoid at all costs. Going to report them to trading standards."
"been trying to get them to stop taking money from me for a year now , i was unaware i signed up to them it was don't flyly"
"Was turned down for a loan with Lending Stream, however was refused. I was then automatically directed to credit perfect as I who asked for my bank details as I thought it was part of a free loan. search on behalf of Lending Stream I gave them & they changed me £15 I called them to get a refund however they said they don't do refunds. Theses people are absolute criminals who are getting away with daylight robbery."
"took money from my account didnt even know who they are!"
"Um zero star if I could.... Much like the rest of you, and thankfully I was quick enough to read your reviews whilst on the phone to credit experts...completely the wrong name....scam experts is more like it. For those of you like myself are not great with computers etc etc, The one thing you need to realise is that if you sign up to a company you will receive a confirmation email new login details etc etc....of course none of this happens with credit expert....be aware and fight for your refund, I requested a call back from a manager...I will report back if this ever happens. Good luck"
"Credit Perfect are authorised by the FCA meaning that they must follow their guidelines. They must provide a full refund to people in a vulnerable situation. I.e any customers who are dyslexic, had a recent family death, etc. If ANY situation applies to make you vulnerable, ring them up and tell them. You will get all your money back."
"Absolutely disgusting FRAUDSTERS will be reporting them. Took £15 for nothing, didn’t sign up for anything. These people should rot in jail"
"Absolutely Disgusting company!! Do not use! Same problem with everyone else taken unauthorised money from my account!! Scandals!"
"Keeps taking 14.99 each month for a service I don’t want or need - apparently because I cancelled after the 14 day period . So I am essentially paying for a service I’m not even getting 😡😡😡"
"Took 15 pound from my account but i have never accessed their site and i actually cannot !! my email does not exist on the database its a complete scam."
"Credit perfect took money from my bank account without my permission, when I emailed them to ask for a refund I was told that they don’t issue refunds once the 14 day trial is up. These people scam money out of innocent people. I advise people to avoid this company."
"Disgraceful service. I clicked: "I DO NOT AGREE" on a pop-up after account verification and was charged £15 for nothing. I tried to get it refunded and they rejected my request. I will be contacting the financial ombudsman service today to make a formal complaint. Avoid this company at all costs, this type of behaviour is vile. They are also removing comments on review websites that are not favourable for being "defamatory", people who've been conned out of money voicing their opinion."
"I fill my details for loan application,and they start charging me for no reason,and when I contact with them they said i am on subscription plan,but i never use their services,and they just refund me for two payments but rest of they said,they can’t give it back,that’s totally ripoff,thats like robbery,i can say that modern style robbery"
"Credit perfect have stolen money from my account. I did not authorise it, they did not notify me. Scamming already desperate people. Do not trust them"
"This company hides behind other companies for loans, you then get "redirected" by the loan company to them and somehow end up paying them £14.99 a month membership. This is a complete con and the last thing someone with no money would apply for, if you look on the ratings for this company you can see they have stolen money from lots of people. Why is nothing being done about this? They stole money from me as Im not very computer literate and are refusing to refund me the previous payments. I had NEVER heard of them until I noticed a payment on my bank account, much like everyone else theyve conned out of their money. This is a disgrace, they are plainly doing it deliberately as if they were a legitimate company they would just refund those people who "accidentally" signed up for this so called service. Its a blatant and fraudulent rip off."
"The customer service I received today was fantastic. Ben was very friendly and helpful."
credit perfect is rated 1.38 based on 21 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access