credit perfect Reviews

of reviewers recommend credit perfect
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read credit perfect Reviews
Very understanding and great customer service.. Understood my problem perfectly and resolved it efficiently and courteously.

Many thanks.
Dear Leah, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very good service
Dear Mahfuzar, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
I spoke to Joanna today, a lovely lady, very helpful, went through everything so I could understand. A credit to the company.

Kim Osborne
Dear Kim, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Joanna. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team
Good connection by the phone understating person
Dear Alexandru, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Straight forward service, with an extra info to help me in the future very professional assistant *****
Dear Hugo, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Lauren was fantastic a real pleasure to talk too
Dear Arun, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Lauren. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Brilliant customer services
Dear Marie, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
The lady I spoke to on the phone was wonderful and nice and explained everything to me that I needed to know
Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Answered all my questions and provided a satisfactory solution
Dear Stephen, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Was a very helpful, young lady thank you great services
Dear Ciaran, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
The advisor Joanna was very helpful and gave me useful advice for the future.
Dear Munish, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Joanna. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
She’s very good.
Dear Mehmet, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
The advisor who called in regards to an email I had sent was very helpful and very friendly! Thank you
Dear Lacy, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Joanne gave excellent service regarding my complaint over a recent transaction with your company. This was despite the fault being of my own making.
Dear Michael, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Joanne. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very good communication
Good service
So nice and helpful, understood my problems very well and helped me resolve my issue.
Dear Luke, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team
Lauren was very professional and very helpful.
Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Lauren. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team
the lady i spoke to was really helpful cant remember her name sorry i think it might be Karen but who ever it was sorted out my problem right there and then thank you
Dear Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Great customer service, Joanna was fantastic to speak to, even though i have cancelled my membership i will most definatly be a return customer in the future
Dear Rhys, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Joanna. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
credit perfect is rated 1.46 based on 247 reviews