Credit Perfect Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Credit Perfect Reviews
Very helpfull
Dear Joseph, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
My call was answered by Bethanie who was very pleasant, helpful and I liked her straight away. Nothing was too much trouble and she answered all my questions as to why she thought I was being refused a loan of £2000 from many loan companies. When we went all through my personal details and she accessed my Credit History online which was 'Exccellent' and we still could not find an answer as to why I was being refused, she put me through to a Credit Specialist called Chris who also was very helpful and pleasant. He was able to give me a reason as to why I was being refused credit, with which I was entirely satisfied. Excellent service from CreditPerfect and I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.
Dear Anne, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Customer Service agent Bethanie and Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Friendly and helpful
Dear Rebecca, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very helpful indeed. I have been putting off looking at my credit for years but these people here not only were so keen to help and make sure that when you put the phone down that you are completely happy and you have not been told or advised any other peace of information you may need. I definitely advise you to check them out even if you are not wanting to get a monthly app. But any questions or queries you have regarding your credit. Try them you will not be disappointed
Dear David, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Good service and the fact never took a loan out even though was charged a fee received a refund so yeah all good credit perfect
Dear Paul, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very professional
Dear Vladimir, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Amazing customer service, experienced staff, up to date services. Thank you.
Dear Marina, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Customer service was perfect
Dear Karol, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Customer service were amazing at explaining things in fine detail, very friendly and professional manner. 10/10
Dear Tracey, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Natalie. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Outstanding
Dear Jagadish, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very helpful; and took time to make sure all that was discussed had been understood
Dear Daniel, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very professional and polite advisor on the phone today
Dear Hayley, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Got told would get a email today explaining cancellation of my subscription and refund still not received it
Dear James, we’re sorry to hear you had a poor initial experience with Credit Perfect. Thank you for taking the time to call us and talk through what happened. We can see an email has been sent detailing your cancellation and refund. Please check your junk folder if this hasn't been received. If we can be of any help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Chris dealt with me he was amazing ! Answered all my questions and gave me what I needed and more! A credit to your team !
Dear Joshua, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Best customer services quality service thanks
Dear Sait, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Accessible , polite and very informative ,
Dear Peter, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very friendly , got straight to the point all in all very satisfied with the call.
Dear Brogan, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
The women I spoke to on the was so lovely and understanding thanks to hur
Dear James, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Lynsey. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Was very helpful couldn't be improved
Dear Marland, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very helpful information and perfect customer person .
Dear Serap, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Credit Perfect is rated 4.18 based on 756 reviews