Credit Perfect Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Credit Perfect Reviews
The operator was kind enough to refund me after there being a mistake with me not realising I’d signed up .
Dear Susan, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Essentially thieves.
The lady who dealt with me is fabulous, she was kind and understanding. Spoke clearly and sorted out my issue. She’s a credit to you 🙂
Dear Katie, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Lynsey. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Great communication!
Dear Khalid, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
The advisor was polite and courteous. Very helpful and professional.
Dear Jacqueline, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
The person who called me was helpful, polite and informative
Dear Ryan, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Swift communication when needed , friendly service and very helpful
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily today. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very helpful
Dear Sophie, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Ellie and Chris are both extremely helping and understanding! So easy to talk to and knowledgeable!!
Dear Hannah, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Ellie and credit report specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Credit checks are a worry, if you are on the ball with updating your personal information, it is 100 percent in tune with your personal sitaution. Whatever that situation maybe. This service helps you to see the advantage of keeping your credit profile uptodate. The customer service is professional, polite and informative, whatever your present financial situation.
Dear Elizabeth, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Excellent customer service *****
Dear Mark, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
buzzing with them got told by Lauren that because I never managed to get a loan through them I will get a refund which I'm really grateful for it's gunna help me out big time .gutted it takes couple of week but I'm greatful to them .they r true to therenqord if u don't get one u get a refund so fab company
Dear Nicola, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Lauren. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
The lady I spoke to was very friendly helpful and really sympathetic to my situation.
Dear Danielle, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Nat. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Best service. Got a good advise, got offers within few minutes. So cool.
Thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Very good and easy to use
Dear Lee, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Brilliant service thank you
Dear Tracy, thank you for leaving a positive rating for us, we’re so glad that you had a good experience with Credit Perfect. If you need anything from us, please get in touch via email at support@creditperfect.co.uk Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Great service Loved the personal one to one approach. Very nonjudgmental and give the sense of wanting to really help you Very nice people
Dear Alexander, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Fantastic Customer service Perhaps Mesmerising :)
Dear Ismail, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Lynsey. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
I spoke to one of your customer service representatives named Chris and he was most helpful, down to earth and generally nice to chat with where he explained a lot to me about your services. Chris also sent me an email confirming he had cancelled my subscription as I had requested. Thankyou very much!
Dear Leanne, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our Credit Report Specialist Chris. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
The lady I spoke to on the phone today after I emailed my concern about a payment was polite, efficient and thoughtful. She resolved the issue I had and said I would be refunded in a matter of days. Thank you.
Dear Allan, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback - we really appreciate this. We are so glad to hear that your query was resolved quickly and easily by our customer service agent Natalie. If we can be of any help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Many thanks, the Credit Perfect Team.
Credit Perfect is rated 4.16 based on 732 reviews