Creative Wine Making Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creative Wine Making

Tell us how Creative Wine Making made you happy
Best prices, very fast delivery
Been customer for 11 years now extremely happy with there service they give.
I would like to thank Sam and Team for an excellent service already starting 2020 off and will definitely be using them throughout this year. I would highly recommend Creative Wine Making.
I have been a customer of Creative for many many years and they have not failed me yet, delivery first class and always complete , long may it last.
Have been a customer of this company for over 3 years and have nothing but praise. I have had the goods delivered on time and always what I have ordered. Best company I have ever dealt with.
I've been a customer of Sams for a few years now and cannot fault the company. They always have what I want, their prices are very good and their delivery exceptional, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Great service from the creative winemaking team, always quick delivery. Thanks again from a loyal customer
Started using Creative Wine Making a few months ago as the supplier I was using let me down. Brilliant Company - always available to help - very prompt delivery by excellent couriers. Thank you - I will continue to use you in the future and would definitely recommend to anyone.
Have dealt with Creative winemaking for years they are a great company and we generally buy the cellar 7 wine kits. The result is amazing in such a short time, we have tried the Chardonnay the pinot grigio and sauvignon blanc all have been great. The delivery is fast and once a sterilizing solution was broken on arrival, they replaced it and gave me a bundle free of charge of no rinse sterilizing solution to compensate. Don't buy anywhere else you won't be disappointed.
Great company genuine five stars every time
Cannot recommend enough. Great service. Have used Creative Wine Making for years service consistently good.
I always buy the Beaverdale wine kits, which are excellent and well priced. Delivery is first class, very speedy.
Great choice of wines to choose from at reasonable prices. Delivery was very quick and efficient
Excellent prices and excellent delivery. I have ordered several times online and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Great mail order service for home brew kits. Good range, fast delivery
Ordered on a Monday and my parcel arrived on Wednesday.
Generally good , but last order had ? air damaged Spraymalt & dented tin q2 months before sell by date .....!!
Creative Wine Making is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews